It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV/AIDS Living With Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2011, 10:56 AM   #1
(male)

scared6198 HB User
test in 3 days

My girlfriend is HIV after her ex-husband is cheated on her. We have also used a condom however before she told me I went down on her twice and she has given me oral sex without a condom. I also finger her during forplay.

Over the last few weeks I have developed a rash (all over body) red spots on fair skin (small) and I have been feeling off. Also I have score nipple.

I have sorted a test out for Monday and I am crapting myself. My girlfriend is not really supportive as she fears the result will ruin our relationship and is withdrawn. I feel like I am infected and actually feel anrgy with myself for letting the heart rule my head also if God please let it be so I am negative I think I don't want to put myself at risk anymore.

Comments and experiences welcome

Old 05-07-2011, 01:39 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User
Re: test in 3 days

Hi there,

First, good luck with your tests. I don't think you have had a particularly high risk exposure but an HIV test will tell you your status.

Second, I say this to you through concern for your own well being and your girlfriends. I think you should take a good long look at the relationship you are in. Clearly your girlfriend having HIV is of great concern for you. It is this concern that as brought you here and is worrying you so much. I would suggest, for your own sake, that you are not really ready for a relationship with somebody who as HIV. Of course this is your call and many people have long and meaningfully relationships with people who have HIV, but this does not seem to be the case for you. I really think you need to both sit down and have a long and frank discussion about your relationship with your girlfriend. To be honest with you given your reaction, I not surprising your girlfriend as withdrawn and feels the way she does.

Buddy, people with HIV really are people, HIV does not take away their feelings, thoughts and dreams, and they have the same needs and desires as everybody else. HIV is a medically diagnosed, treatable condition, nothing more, nothing less. If all you can see is HIV and are in constant fear for your own safety because of it, I really think you are in the wrong relationship. And please, if for whatever reason you decide that this is not for you remember your girlfriend is a human being and deserves all the respect that goes with being so.

Just my pennies worth.

Kevin.

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 05-07-2011 at 10:20 AM. Reason: typos

The Following User Says Thank You to blokecalledkev For This Useful Post:
k1981 (05-11-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread