It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV/AIDS Living With Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2011, 10:21 AM   #1
(male)

ericstressed HB User
HIV relationship help

Hi all. My name is Eric.
I was diagnosed with HIV 18 months ago along with my long term partner of 10 years. I contracted the illness whilst we were on a break and have since given it to her. (feel so guilty)
Anyway, i have been seeing another woman that i have known for years and we have had unprotected sex a number of times (i know this is bad but she insists on it) i try to pull out when i can or put on a condom when she doesnt notice otherwise.
I am now madly in love with this woman and she is with me also and i dont know what to do. I still love the wife of 10 years but dont think i am in love with her anymore. part of me wants to leave but i just feel so guilty, she is begging me to try and make us work saying that i gave her HIV and should be here to support her, etc.
The wife knows about the HIV but the other woman doesnt and i wouldnt know how to tell her.
Please help i dont know what to do....

Eric

Old 06-25-2011, 12:07 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB User
Re: HIV relationship help

Eric, knowing you are HIV positive and having unprotected sex without informing your partner of your status is a crime here in the US. A serious crime, which carries severe penalties.
Perhaps you'd better find out whether it is in the UK also, before you end up spending the rest of your life in prison over this.

Best of luck.

Last edited by Kali333; 06-25-2011 at 12:08 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kali333 For This Useful Post:
helpmypain (06-26-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-25-2011, 01:01 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User

besides being criminal in alot of places
it is also very wrong on many levels...
this is a person's life/body you are screwing with!
you are being totally selfish..
people like you make it harder for others with hiv!
i will refrain from anymore to keep it civil
what else i have to say isn't nice

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smiteler For This Useful Post:
helpmypain (06-26-2011), Kali333 (06-25-2011), tashyb12 (12-01-2011)
Old 06-26-2011, 12:51 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User

this bugged me enough to come back and add....

if you are ANY kind of a human being

i would suggest you fess up asap!
and get your partner tested asap!
the longer your partner has it and it is left untreated
the less amount of time they will be on the planet.

if you really cared about someone you
wouldn't be doing it in the first place.

i have to cut it off here, because
i cannot say anything nice anymore... sorry

Old 06-28-2011, 08:33 PM   #5
(female)

taulua HB User

There are so many contradictions is this guys story that I think this is a fake.
What a sicko!

Old 06-29-2011, 03:20 AM   #6
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

It would be easy to keep piling on the insults, which you deserve, if your story is to be believed but you came here for advice so I will give you some.

You need to stop doing what you are doing. You have (claimed) to have infected your wife with HIV and are now in the process of knowingly infecting another person. This type of behavior is not only against the law; it is completely unacceptable by any standard. As you can see from the reactions you have got from this forum, it needs to stop.

You must tell your new partner, as a matter of utmost priory and urgency you have HIV and she must test for it ASAP.

As for your marital and extra marital affairs, this is a problem of your own making and I will offer you no advice on this.

Old 06-30-2011, 05:10 AM   #7
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericstressed View Post
I was diagnosed with HIV 18 months ago

Anyway, i have been seeing another woman that i have known for years and we have had unprotected sex a number of times (i know this is bad but she insists on it) i try to pull out when i can or put on a condom when she doesnt notice otherwise.
I am now madly in love with this woman

The wife knows about the HIV but the other woman doesnt and i wouldnt know how to tell her.
Please help i dont know what to do....

Eric
Hello Eric,

Without being judgemental,let me say that I suggest you tell her;not now but right now.....

if you love her,like you are professing to.

Loving someone entails caring about another's feelings,while attempting to look out for yjeir best interest.

Be fair...Be responsible....Be the man that shows through his actions,not his gestures.

You owe it to her.

Respectfully
Phoenix

Old 06-30-2011, 05:43 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

i doubt he will read this as i think he ran off
when he didn't hear what he wanted.
i really hope he finds help because if anyone needs
thier priorities straightned out
its him!!!

Last edited by Administrator; 07-04-2012 at 05:21 PM.

Old 07-23-2011, 04:40 PM   #9
Inactive
(female)

cryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB User

I hope you come back and read the replies. I agree with everyone here. This type of behaviour is appalling and you must stop immediately. You will infect the poor woman who has no idea. You will damage her health and shorten her life. You do not care about this woman at all else you would of told her BEFORE you was seeing her. If you cannot stay faithful to your wife i think you should let her go too. Very selfish, sorry i had to say it.

Old 08-28-2011, 12:26 PM   #10
(male)

sataiableguy HB User

Having unprotected sex with a partner who is unaware of your condition leaves you open to criminal charges--you put yourself into quite a predicament Buddy

Closed Thread