It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2005, 06:57 AM   #1

Jesussavesme HB User
A Little Confidence For Everyone Out There

Hello everyone im new to the board but i to was freaking out about the whole hiv thing and somethimes it comes and go's weather or not i have it, Heres my story....Im a 20 y.o bi sexual male who had unprotected anal sex with a male , my partners penis didnt get inserted into my rectum but there was alot of presemen i didnt get pennetrated but it might have entered 1 cm or so, After we got done maybe a week or so later around the end of july we tryed agaian didnt work same thing as last time , then again around the first week in sept tryed it again didnt work...So after about a week or so my friend told me about someone that i know my partner been with , she said he had hiv. I was like ohh nooo this cant be i knew my partner has been with him and i know he has hiv because of it. So i rushed to the net and looked up some symptoms: Fatigue Diareaha fever nights sweats so on and so on, Then i seen something that said warts well i started checking my body and found 6-7 tiny pimple like warts i literly wanted to die. I made a appointment with my Derma and he said everythings fine , I then got the nerve to get tested Oct 11 i got tested 3 mo's after my first exsposure ...it was neg what a releif i was so happy. I couldnt beleive it then i was like maybe it was a false neg or maybe it was to soon so i got nervous again . Around Nov 25 i got these weird pains under my arm pits and a loss of appetite then i got scared again i went for another test for my Sep exposure Dec 3 came back Neg. What a releif again....Now its Jan 6 and ive been haveing swollen neck glands for about a week now, Actully one swollen gland and ive noticed some Groin discomfort like mild pain right above my penis.....So my advice to everyone is symptoms dont mean anything because look at my 2 Negs and still have symptoms: Weird huh its all our mind and body playing tricks on us thinking we have something that we dont or thinking were sick when we walk out of someones room with the flu its all mind over matter i still to today have doubts about hiv like maybe it was a false neg or something like that but i truly trust in God and i know hes in control and i know i dont have it Going by my test results: Everyone out there suffering my stress and anxiety Calm down dont go looking up every ache and pain you get because you will find a problem for every symptom not just HIV but many others , So Goodluck to everyone is Despite that there infected HIV ..its not easy to get.. remember that and hopefully we all learned from out lessons i know i did...God Bless and may everyone have a BLESSED and PROSPERUS and 'HEALTHY" NEW YEAR

Last edited by Jesussavesme; 01-06-2005 at 07:01 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-06-2005, 12:02 PM   #2

lifechange HB User
Re: A Little Confidence For Everyone Out There

Thanks for sharing and you are sweet. Hope you and I will both learn from this and not matter how much we love them or care about them...insist on condoms - until both parties can be tested and we can have sex with ease instead of fear for allowing our passions to rule our head

Closed Thread