It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2005, 10:52 PM   #1

SoScaredHelp HB User
Question Will God Forgive Me?

Hello all.....I have a real BIG problem.

My boyfriend and I tonight messed around a little.I am a virgin however.
I gave him a handjob for a few minutes and gave him a blowjob for about a minute total.....he didnt *** and I dont think there was any precum....could I have gotten HIV this way???

Also....I want some intake on this. I know this really isnt the place for this but I am really feeling guilty.

A few years ago I gave a blowjob to a guy I knew and I was so scared I got HIV that I promised God that if He would let me be ok, I wouldnt have sex or anything until I was married.I got tested afterwards and I was ok.
Tonight however happened and I gave my Boyfriend a blowjob, will God forgive me...I lied to Him basically...I am so scared I will go to hell now.
What are your opinions??
Thank You and God Bless

Old 03-18-2005, 11:16 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

PrittyGreenEyez HB User
Re: Will God Forgive Me?

Haha*...I don't think this is really the forum to discuss God but believe me I did my fair share of "God if you do this i promise...." so try not to feel so bad because I don't think your the only one.

I believe in God as well, and i've grown up with the belief that God died on the cross for a reason...He loved us all so much that he gave his only son for the forgivness of sins. He knows who's really sorry and i'm sure he knows what your feeling inside your heart and if you ask for help, he's gonna help you no matter what situation you might be in; it might not be the answer we want or ask for, but he's there.

Try to remember this if it helps at all~~It's not what you do that gets you into heaven, but it's what you believe. Those were the beliefs taught to me however. Hope that shines some light on you* Take care*

Last edited by redsoxcubbies; 03-18-2005 at 11:17 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-18-2005, 11:49 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

lost spirit HB User

God made us in his own image but we do not have his perfection . To error is human and to forgive is devine .
Hiv transmission is a low risk catagory but any unprotected sex always has a risk factor .
Get tested in 3 months and if you have any problems get tested for any other std .
And don't beat youreself up because we all make mistakes ..... Were only human.......
............ Lost Spirit .................

Old 03-19-2005, 03:42 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB User

Question is do we forgive GOD for giving mankind this scourge...if he's all-powerful then he's QUITE guilty.

Don't punish yourself, nobody ever got AIDS from a blowjob without ***.

Old 03-19-2005, 08:10 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

panaSONIQUE HB User

I said/did the same thing, except i put myself at a very high risk. I wouldn't worry, but believe me, I completley understand your fear and anxiety, as the promise that I had broken to God certainly gave me HIV. As everyone else said, God loves us, and with such a low exposure, I think you're doing pretty well. Good luck

Old 03-19-2005, 02:40 PM   #6
(male)

4HISpurpose HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoScaredHelp
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]The real question isn't will GOD forgive you--It should be will YOU forgive you. God has already forgiven you my dear it is up to you to forgive and move on. I have played the "Let's Make a Deal" game with God as well and it gets tough to have to live up to those arrangements I promised God because I am human. However I also do have the power and insight not to repeat those mistakes that I have control or power over--with Gods help and will in my life. All I have to do is surrender my will and then get out of the way. Please do not fret and worry as to wether you have gotten HIV-the probabilty is very slight that you did. You claim that this guy is your boyfriend yet how well do you know him if you are worried about catching an STD or HIV from him. Has he ever been tested? My suggestion to you is for BOTH of you go and get tested and then remain abstinent until you are married.
I gave him a handjob for a few minutes and gave him a blowjob for about a minute total.....he didnt *** and I dont think there was any precum....could I have gotten HIV this way???

Also....I want some intake on this. I know this really isnt the place for this but I am really feeling guilty.

A few years ago I gave a blowjob to a guy I knew and I was so scared I got HIV that I promised God that if He would let me be ok, I wouldnt have sex or anything until I was married.I got tested afterwards and I was ok.
Tonight however happened and I gave my Boyfriend a blowjob, will God forgive me...I lied to Him basically...I am so scared I will go to hell now.
What are your opinions??
Thank You and God Bless

Old 03-19-2005, 02:42 PM   #7
(male)

4HISpurpose HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoScaredHelp

What are your opinions??
Thank You and God Bless

Old 03-19-2005, 02:52 PM   #8
(male)

4HISpurpose HB User

The real question should be--Do You forgive yourself? GOD has ALREADY forgiven you. The risk of exposure to HIV via oral sex is very low. However my question to you is-You claim that this guy is your boyfriend yet how well do you know him if you are worried about getting HIV infected by him? If you don't know his status -you shouldn't be engaging in ANY sex with him!! My advice to you is to Both of you go get tested and then refrain from any sex until you're married. Also don't start getting all paranoid while you are awaiting your results-too many people stress out way too much by "creating" symptoms in their mind or thinking every little ache and pain and sniffle is HIV related.

Old 03-19-2005, 03:06 PM   #9
(female)

WeAllFallDown7 HB User

well i read your story and i definitely know where you are coming from... unfortunately, we all make mistakes in our lives and we must live with the choices we make, whether they are good or bad. i do believe that if we ask for forgiveness from God, then he will grant it to us.. and hopefully next time you are in a similar situation, the right choice will be made. i completely understand, and i am actually kind of going through the same thing but anyways, i hope you figure things out and everything comes out alright.. god bless.

Old 03-19-2005, 05:56 PM   #10
Inactive
(male)

Warren_G HB User

dont worry your not the only fox hole christian

Old 03-20-2005, 05:29 AM   #11
Inactive
(male)

last1 HB User

my turn: if we all haven't castigated ourselves about this stupid disease at one time or another, then I don't think we would be human. And we all play "what if..."! "What if I'd been more careful...more faithful...etc, etc." But I think that for me, I have learned so much about myself because of this illness that I may not have learned without it: I have learned that my family loves me, unconditionally. I have learned that my friends (who know) seem to love me anyway. I have learned to have trust in my physicians. And I have learned to listen to my own heart in ways that I never did before. You may want to read Susan Sontag's ILLNESS AS METAPHOR and AIDS AND ITS METAPHORS, THE FIRST FIVE PEOPLE YOU'LL MEET IN HEAVEN (I think I screwed up the title) and, certainly, Matthew Fox's ORIGINAL BLESSING. But in the meantime...remember that God loves you as do all the people you allow into your world. You haven't forsaken God and God hasn't forsaken you. You are on this jouney together. Don't buy into the crap! Hang in there - CS

Old 04-06-2005, 11:27 AM   #12
(female)

sweetfaith38 HB User
Smile Re: Will God Forgive Me?

dont worry,GOD always forgives.just keep your word this time and dont have sex anymore until marriage.your just fine!!

Closed Thread