It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2005, 06:45 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

Copennagen17 HB User
Exclamation HELP!help!HELP!

2 weeks ago i had sex with a girl i'd just meet. 2-3 days later i noticed i had slight burning when i peed and when i wasnt peeing. on the 5th day my leg started to have a burning/ numb feeling in it. it still hurt to pee and when i wasn't peeing i went to the doc and he said it was urethritis. and the feeling i was feeling in my leg was irritation to the uretha that caused it. He gave me a shot in the butt and 4 pills of zithromax o take at once. that took the pain away in my leg and the burning feeling in my penis when i was not peeing. but not when i peed . the leg pain came back oday i can feel i in both of my ankles. it might be because its cold out side. my body akes. he said wait about a week then you can get back to masturbating and being sexual. i did try to masturbate but when i came it had a burning feeling. then i meet a girl in my apartments and she gave me oral for abou 30-35 mins maybe longer. she did use teeth a litle i felt. after the burning feeling when i'm not peeing came back with in a hour after and my leg pain got worse. it hurt worse to pee. well i i'm really scared i think it might be hiv or somthing because i got tested for the clap and Chlamydia and they came back negetive. i have body akes and num to my legs. right now i was walking out side in the cold rain and it hurts in my ankels (burning feeling) but mostly in my right leg. and a burning feeling to the tip of my penis..... what do you think it could be? please help im so so so scared

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-17-2005, 03:40 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

victoria48 HB User
Re: HELP!help!HELP!

I would suggest you have a full STD screening carried out. Swabs and blood to be sure.

Old 11-17-2005, 01:14 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

Copennagen17 HB User
Exclamation Re: HELP!help!HELP!

do you think i could have hiv or some thing major? you seam to know alot about hiv and stuff

Old 11-21-2005, 06:26 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

victoria48 HB User
Re: HELP!help!HELP!

I don't really know a lot about HIV or STD's but I do know that you are much more likely to have contracted another STD than HIV as HIV is very hard to contract.

Certain STD's can only be found through swabs and others through blood so it would be best for you to have the "full works" done just to be sure.

Closed Thread