It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2006, 07:35 AM   #1
(male)

mana HB User
hi chris,jon and other members

Hi Chris,jon and all other members of health boards,I have already posted some mails to you four month ago.
My name is Mana, 24 year,male from london.First of all i appreciate your entire work that all you doing.
I gave blowjob on(16-Aug-05)to a girl without condom as i belive she is prosititue(may be hiv+).
i had hiv test on(24-Dec-05) at 131 days. The test done through rapid hiv test method and they gave me results in fifteen minutes time, results were negative.
Again i tested (03-jan-06) negative on 141 days.Both times they gave me results in 15 minutes time.
I gone to VICTORIA MEDI CENTRE in london for hiv test both times.
Dear members my questions are?
1. rapid hiv test(15 min) is accurate as other type of tests are? Do i need to get an other type of hiv test again for confirmation?And my tests are conclusive and definite?
2. After three month in(Nov-05) of blowjob i developed sore throat and two swollen lympth node on right side of throat near under to tonsils place,and one left side.All small size,not visable on skin,not hurt but i can feel if i touch them.my sore throat was gone in 10 days time in Nov-05 but lympth nodes still exist.
Can you explain why are these and are they related to hiv?
and when usually they will go away?
3- If a person does unprotected oral sex(gives blowjob),and he gets infected hiv,does he take same time(three months) to produce antibodies.As compare to an other person if he does unprotested sex( intercourse) and he take three month as well.
I thing oral sex might take more time to produce antibodies as compare to proper intercourse sex,because oral sex carries low risk of hiv.IS THAT TRUE?
I am very worried about myself please answer me.
I will be waiting your answer.
Your sincerely
MANA

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-13-2006, 04:20 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrJon HB User
Re: hi chris,jon and other members

From what i can understand, you got a blow job from a girl? No chance of transmission here. You are negative coupled with your collection of negative results. Sorry for short reply but its hard too understand your post.

Sounds like you are fine!

Old 01-13-2006, 06:36 PM   #3
(male)

mana HB User
Re: hi chris,jon and other members

Thanks Jon your kindly reply.
Sorry for my poor english.
Jon i mentioned three questions,can you please reply me?you might understand my previous post if you read again,i tried my best to explain my questions in my post.
I will be waiting your reply.
Your sincerely MANA.

Closed Thread