It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2006, 03:25 AM   #1
(male)

AAA12345 HB User
Exclamation Please Help Me!!!!!

Hi there everyone, I really need your help and advice here, let me tell you my story, I went to Morocco about 1 month ago, while I was there I had sex with a sex worker, foolishly I let her give me oral without a condom, but for everything else a condom was used, since coming back to London I havnt been feeling too well, the symptoms I have been getting are just tiredness and lightheadedness and not feeling normal, while I was out there I didnt get much sleep for about a week also I was drinking pretty heavily and smoking more than usual, also it was really hot out there, thats the only symptoms ive been getting for the past few weeks, its slowly wearing off now, I havnt experienced any of the other symptoms like swollen glands, fever, not being able to sleep, cold sweats or anything, Ive been able to carry out everyday duties, just felt like I was on a hangover thats all, do u think this is a sign of HIV, please help me, I have been worried sick about it for the past few weeks, very emotional too and maybe suffering from anxiety and depression now aswell. I was pretty ill when I came from my last holiday too which was a clubbing holiday no sexual contact just drinking so I wasnt worried then, I was put on antibiotics for a couple of weeks, this time Ive got it in my head that im HIV+ and have been so worried, someone please give me some advice, please please, THANK YOU

Closed Thread