It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2007, 12:40 PM   #1
(male)

littlemanbig HB User
is this what ars rash looks like?

Hi, I had an encounter with an ex partner of mine (anal, I was the active partner) and I (like a fewl!) didn't use protection and have now developed a rash on my back after little over a month. It hasn't gone away in about 2 weeks now and it's freaking me out. I've made an appointment with my doctor but it's a busy surgery and I won't be able to see him till the 2nd of Feb.

Can someone just take a look at these pictures I've taken please? I know I need to get tested in 3 months but this is ok because I'm not really someone whos sexualy active a lot and can wait till I find out for sure before I go around sleeping with people. This has put me off for life anyways!

I've had similar issues with my back before but theyre usually more like spots on my back whereas this time there seems to be more then usual and they're smaller and look more like a rash, they're along my sides (on both sides) more then they are in the middle of my back, and a I have a few large ones which look like pimples but without anything inside which are a little sore (the large ones). Had it not been for this encounter I wouldnt of thought nothing of it. I've had no other symptoms such as swollen glands in my neck nor under my arm pits, no fever...just this rash.

Could someone please advise?

Last edited by moderator2; 01-27-2007 at 06:01 PM. Reason: do not post pictures for any reason

Old 01-27-2007, 05:47 PM   #2
(female)

motherlove HB User
Re: is this what ars rash looks like?

Bratty, i seen the picture, it looks like pimples. But you should get tested, because you had a high risks anal sex. Test at 6-weeks it will be a good indicater of what your 3-month test will be.Good Luck.Peace.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-27-2007, 06:43 PM   #3
(male)

littlemanbig HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by motherlove View Post
Bratty, i seen the picture, it looks like pimples. But you should get tested, because you had a high risks anal sex. Test at 6-weeks it will be a good indicater of what your 3-month test will be.Good Luck.Peace.
hey u called me bratty, you must of seen my other message on the other site sorry i was just worried because no one said anything for a while so i posted here too to see if i would get a response. Thanks anyways much appreciated and i will definately be getting tested soon. Much love.

Old 01-27-2007, 09:12 PM   #4
(female)

motherlove HB User

I'm wishing you good luck on your test, and that was not a rash at all.Peace B.

Old 01-28-2007, 05:44 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User

i didn't see the pic, but i agree with motherlove good luck

Closed Thread