It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2007, 04:41 PM   #1
(female)

Moody26 HB User
I Need Answers I Have Some Symtoms Of Hiv.....

I am so and at myself right now,i have been broken up from my ex for a year now!He dumped me for this young girl,which is 18 and he's in his 30's.Ok we hooked back up about a month ago now.We are not together,i thought we were.But apparentally i was a bootycall to him.We had unprotected sex, vaginal sex,and oral sex both unprotected.One night he called me and start talking crazy to me,saying mean stuff like he did when we dated for 3yrs.....so i was like i made a doctor's appointment i hope i don't have a std,other then what i have now.Which is hepatitis b,i've been dignosed with that for 5yrs. now!He knows about my hep b,we still had unprotected sex for yrs. Always was negative from all stds.So he's joking on the phone saying you could have gonnarrea i said what!So i was like i hope you or your girl don't have that or hiv,then he was like u could he start laughing.Then he said i'm just kidding if someone gave me that,he will be in jail right now,for murder.Ok We last slept together Feb 26,of this year when i spent six days over his house.Within a week later of our encounter i started to feel sick.
Here are some of the symtoms i've experinced......

1.I saw blood in my saliva along with green muchus,sometimes i don't see it experined that for 3 days now i don't see it.

2.Dark urine sometimes it's very yellow and sometimes light yellow to clear.

3.Loss of appettite lost some weight about 10 pounds in a week.

4.Stomach felt sick like it was the stomach flu.

5.High fever when i went to the hospital they took my temp it was 102.

6.Expericed nightsweats sometimes not all the time expericed about 3 or 4 times not in a row.
7.Regular Bowel Movements but then they will be loose and form of diaerra but i don't have diaerra everyday.

8.Last week i experinced a sore throat and i cough sometimes like something is in my throat. I don't have no more sore throats it felt like my throat was closing up,or a lump was in it.

9.Just recently i found a sore or a boil on the lower side of my stomach on my side. It itches causes me to scratch.Then i experinced another boil on my butt last night both of these boils or sores don't really itch no more they are disappearing.

10.I have white tongue patches on my tongue i have alot of saliva,had dry lips.Had a period that lasted 2 or 3 days no smell to it.

I took 3 std test i took one privately 2weeks ago it was negative.And went to the hospital they tested my urine had to been 2 or 3 weeks ago,they did'nt call or send me nothing in the mail yet. This week I just went to get a pap smear and check for std's and for tb,my tb test is ok.But my std test i guess they will write me or call.And my ex changed his number i can't get in contact with him,he calls me private.I told him what i experinced he laughs and tells me i'm crazy for thinking he gave me a std.I just believe he's keeping something from me,his mom told me he was in the hospitial,i asked him the first time he said he was'nt.Then a week later when he called i asked was he in the hospital? He said yeah for his cholostrol and body scan,cause he smokes cigrittes and drinks.

So right now i'm scared and confussed Is this all in my head or just nerves fear and depression?

Last edited by Moody26; 03-24-2007 at 04:47 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-24-2007, 07:43 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User
Re: I Need Answers I Have Some Symtoms Of Hiv.....

calm down, first off if the worst happens, your life will not be over and you will be ok.you can't tell a thing from any symptoms,they might be a clue,but getting tested is the only way to know whats up for sure.if i were you i would get tested for everything find out my status and take action accordingly,then i would run,not walk, but run away from your ex
good luck to you

Old 03-26-2007, 08:33 AM   #3
(female)

Moody26 HB User
Re: I Need Answers I Have Some Symtoms Of Hiv.....

Thank you for your advice,and i will stay away from ex.

Closed Thread