It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2007, 01:06 AM   #1
Inactive
(male)

koreakorea HB User
Please assess my encounters & Risk?

Hi,

About 10 days ago i had an encounter with a guy. Well i'm myself a guy, aged 25, we first indulged in foreplay, stroking, while stroking i observed some white powdery substance on his penis...dint look like dried semen, could it have been smegma, anyways then we washed each other then he performed anal fingering.....

I did lick certain parts of his pubic region but not the main penis or the head of the penis....on the lower part of his penis there was black mark something like a flat wart, could this pose a risk?? i had a small cut on my lip which happened earlier, today before our encounter, but stopped bleeding within half an hour of treatment!!! that's also another concern.....

I would like to know if there was any risk for HIV or any other sti from this...he's a guy who has newly come to this country & he's got his visa only after a medical tests....so he told me he's negative, but has been active in the past!!

He repeatedly touched himself & then touched & stroked me, if there was precum could it have infected me, when he stroked my penis????

Could you please assess my risk, i guess i was pretty alert but wanted to know if there's any chance of having to worry about something!!!

& another question was, if HIV infected saliva falls on a pimple on your body or an open cut/wound does it pose a risk of infection???

He also stroked his penis in various areas of my pubic region.....Now i had a funny lil incident a few day ago, when i smoking in the loo, i dropped a lil bit of cigg-ash on the right side of my pubic region..Gosh it hurt!! so there was a lil mark there, not a bleb, but it had burnt a bit, very superficially, if that powdery substance which i mentioned on his penis, got onto that burnt area (zone) would that pose a risk????

Also wanted to add that 2 days before the encounter with the guy, i visited a chinese massage parlor as well. There i got a massage from 2 girls, i performed oral on the breasts of one, while the other gave me an Oral, it was protected though, after the Oral i found this pimple on my inner penis, just after the act when i went to the washroom to wash myself off. Now if she had touched the unprotected penis with the saliva on her hands would it be infectious & yeah what if there was any blood in her saliva....i even kissed the other girl, & my lip was cut even then. What if her saliva contained any blood???

(The Lip cut has been there for a few days)

I checked both their mouths & they seemed clean.....But i'm just confirming with you guys so that i dont have to stress out too much!!!!

I'm learnt however that saliva is not really infectious but what if the saliva contained some blood????? what are the chances then?

Well the hands of the girls came in contact with my penis & semen when i had ejaculated...so even if the girls did have HIV & their saliva which were on their hands did came in touch with my semen, would there be any chance for the HIV virus could have infected or got into me????

Please don't be upset with me guys, i don't have a very active sex life, just that i was in the mood to fool around a bit the past week that's all, & yeah thanx for the response in advance.

It's now about 10 days since the incident, i've developed aphthous ulcers in my mouth & i've been running low grade temperature??? & i'm a bit concerned??

Has there ever been a documented case where hiv infection has happened when the saliva of a positive person did come in contact with a cut or bruise of the other person....? or of transmission through anal fingering if there was a cut or nick on the fingers or hand that was used for the act of fingering?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-16-2007, 09:09 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User
Re: Please assess my encounters & Risk?

your encounters sound pretty low risk to me, first off hiv does not survive in saliva so you cannot get it from it.the next thing is you have no idea if your partners were infected to begin with. you cannot diagnose an hiv infection thru symptoms,so they don't really matter pertaining to hiv. the only way to know for sure is by getting tested and if you have any doubts go get a test, in this country, a test 3 months after the encounter is considered conclusive,your country might be different.you sound like you will be ok, if you have a doubt then go for the test good luck

Last edited by smiteler; 07-16-2007 at 09:10 PM.

Old 07-17-2007, 01:04 AM   #3
Inactive
(male)

koreakorea HB User

I reiterate that i did check the mouth of the girls, just to make sure, i did not observe any ulcers or blood, their mouths seemed pretty clean....i was mainly concerned about the cut on my lip & was wondering whether HIV present in the saliva, when it did come in contact with my cut lip (it had a fresh bruise type of red lining) would become potent & enter me since now, since the HIV (if present) would be in contact with blood???

Thanx for the reply Mr. Smit...

Last edited by koreakorea; 07-17-2007 at 01:12 AM.

Old 07-17-2007, 08:04 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User

hiv does not survive in your saliva and therefore cannot be transfered thru it
you should be fine...

Old 07-19-2007, 06:41 AM   #5
Inactive
(male)

koreakorea HB User
Question Re: Please assess my encounters & Risk?

Thanx Mr. Smit for the response, i was really freaking out over the incidents.

Your assurances have relaxed me to a large extent.

However, today i've developed testicular pain & some white discharge keeps coming out of the penis...could this be sign of some other STD such chlamydia or gonorrhea ???

I remember i licked on some flat wart on the underside of the guys penis (during the encounter with the guy)....what could that have been, any sign of an STD or i dare say HIV????

& one more piece of info, does HIV cause chlamydia or gonorrhea ??

Would 6 weeks be a good time for a complete STD workup? just to clear up other STI's & my mind as far as hiv goes?

Last edited by koreakorea; 07-19-2007 at 06:43 AM.

Old 07-20-2007, 01:22 AM   #6
Inactive
(male)

koreakorea HB User
Question Re: Please assess my encounters & Risk?

HI Mr. Smit, i've got a doctor's appt this evening!

Actually about 6 months back i had a similar situation, where my penis would secrete a white pasty substance, & would swell up, it was also cause an inability to retract the foreskin, & when an erection came up, it would be much larger than usual...& i was not sexually active during that period. The symptoms i feel now are pretty similar to those i had then & when i had seen the doc then, he had told me that it could be caused due to balanitis or some hormone related imbalance also...cause even my ejaculate was coming out in much larger quantities....but this discharge even at that time would go away competely when i washed my penis with warm water....the doctor had said then that it could be a hygene issue too....& i wasn't sexually active at all in that period!

anyway, i'm gonna see the doc & hopefully request for an STI panel, coz we know that the risk from HIV from the encounters was low, even if i did have an STI, coz the only point where i had any insertion was the oral-insertive with one of the girl's at the massage parlour & it was 'protected' with condoms.

So i'l check it up & get back...thanx for the help, i really appreciate it!

P.S. I've also lost some weight & there's a bizzare rash on the left side of my back.....what do you feel about these symptoms?

Old 07-20-2007, 07:30 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

your symptoms could be caused be a myraid of different things that would be best determined by your doctor then someone over the internet. even anxiety and worry could cause some of them.also even that your risk of hiv is very low, you still have the possability of other stds that can be contracted lot easier then hiv can. your best bet is to see your doctor and go with what he tells you
good luck

Old 07-20-2007, 08:55 AM   #8
Inactive
(male)

koreakorea HB User

Hi Mr. Smit,

I just came to know from the doc after the appointment that i have no real signs of STI, he still feels that i have a hygene issue & i should maintain proper hygene which my pubic & penile region.

anyways he has asked me to follow up & said that early next week he would run an STI panel if i'm unable to deal with stress or i have any untoward symptoms...i'm kinda feeling better now...& i must thank you for the guidance.

I only had one question?

after my tests if we did find due to some reason that i've been infected with an STI, would the 6 week test i would want to take for HIV (for peace of mind) be still as valid, since it has been mentioned that the STI's may lower my immune system?

P.S. forgive my spellings they've always been awry.. LOL

Old 07-20-2007, 09:06 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

a few things would mess up your test results but they are pretty extreme like a transplant. in this country 3 months is the window that has to pass for the test to be considered conclusive. your country could be different and the tests could be different from the ones here.
anyway an extra test will not hurt you, so if you need the extra piece of mind then go for it.

Closed Thread