It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2007, 02:17 PM   #1
(male)

mrwanttoknow HB User
Exclamation I Need Someone To Please Read And Answer!!! 911/asap

I had unprotected sex about three months ago. I had a flu-like symptom maybe a week after possible exposure but I can't soley contribute it to this because the night before I had smoked to much weed and think that the alcohol I drank, someone put pills in it. Also when I had got back to the house that night I had eaten chicken that was left out on the stove for hours. I threw up like 5 times the next day. After that I felt healthy as a horse. Then however I started feeling burning in my urin. I got tested immediatley for my **** and it turned out I had contracted Chlamydia from this awful experience. I got treated for it and was back to feeling healthy as a whistle. Then I started thinking can you have HIV and Chlamydia at the same time. I started doing my own research and read all of the HIV symptoms. Soon after that I started stressing like crazy, to see that there was a possibility to have both. I started checking my throat every minute and it would feel fine until I would start touching it and thinking about it. Then my throat would tighten up and then feel soar. I think about every second that I might have HIV. Now that I think about it I feel headaches all the time, and Nausiea. I am suppose to wear glasses though so I don't know if this could contribute to it. I have no loss in appetite I love to eat and I prob eat more than I should and not as health as I should and I drink green tea on a constant basis. I then started to think I had the runs when I would go poop and I had a little, little, bit of blood not in my poop but on the toilet paper I don't know what made me check. I don't have any pelvic pain, or muscle spasms. I don't ever feel fatigued. Only when I need sleep cause my average time to go to bed is at 2 a.m. so I don't have a healthy sleep pattern. I don't have night sweats but I think about it all the time even now writing this my throat feels tight and I had a rash on my upper chest it didn't itch though but I don't know if it was spots or if it was a regular rash caused by stress.. But when I saw that after already stressing omg talk about more stress and more thinking then I started to check my body every single day, it felt like I was itching on my arms, and forearms and my lower back all the time and it felt like I was finding rashes every where or if I was just thinking they were rashes. I mean when I lean on my arm to long and there is a red mark after i've leaned on that part I'm like oh **** that's an HIV rash then I start touching it and looking all around and If I see any other red mark it drives me crazy. I thought I found a sure sign of HIV when on the outter forearm I found a red mark that looked like a hickey it went away in like 3 hours though. I checked it every five minutes. Then I seen a tiny bruise on forearm it might have been like a thumb print size but it was on both forearms in the same exact place, then I was like oh **** is that HIV. Now I'm feeling sick right now because I am thinking about it again as I write this. It really got bad though when I had a canker sore in my mouth but I mean I have had canker sores even as a little kid, I use to get them all the time. That really drove me through the roof, but I don't know if there caused by stress or not. I mean I've been stressed about college, my future and everything and now the poss of having HIV has me checking myself all the time. I just signed up for the military and tested last Friday on the 24th and I am so scared of what the results might be. I didn't notice the rash on my upper chest unitl that day but it wasn't there until I found out we were being tested for HIV that day and I got scared as hell and stressed as hell. Do you think I have HIV or that all these symptoms could be contributed to stress... Please I need someone who is a doctor to talk to me because I am so scared what my results might be and how it might affect my future and everything. But when I don't think about HIV or anything I have nothing going on but that's only when I'm with someone who takes my mind off of it and makes me happy.... I don't know DOC I need something. It feels like I have all the symptoms except fatigue and muscle soars except now I just noticed I might be soar in my upper back and shoulder region. I don't know doc... Please help...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-31-2007, 06:03 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User
Re: I Need Someone To Please Read And Answer!!! 911/asap

so you know there are no doctors here.
you cannot diagnose hiv thru any symptoms you have
the only sure way is by getting tested, so if you have fears that is the best coarse of action you can take.
good luck

Closed Thread