It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2009, 12:36 PM   #1
(male)

drik HB User
HIV From Oral Sex

First of all thank you for taking the time to read my concern. I apologize for being long and my graphic language. About 3 weeks ago I received oral sex from a Latin American CSW. I am of Indian (subcontinent) origin. This is what happened:

1. She put a condom on me; with her fingers inside the condom she stressed it wide to put it on me. I am not thick, but she put the condom that way anyway. I did not check if she damaged the condom that way.

2. She performed oral sex on me for about 2 minutes. This was bit rough oral as I could feel her teeth. I did not check if her teeth damaged/broke the condom

3. She then sat on the floor on her knees and I was standing with my penis in her mouth. I practically "did it” in her mouth, moving her head back and forth for another 2 minutes. This too was bit rough, and I did not bother to check if the condom was intact.

4. She then lied down on the bed and I proceed with ******* between her boobs. At this point the condom was still on and seemed OK, EXCEPT THAT THE CONDOM TIP SEEMED LITTLE PINKISH. The condom itself was red/pink color.

5. I then took the condom off, continued with having sex between her boobs, and came there on chest. My *** did not seem quite white as other times. May be the light or something, it was bit off-white, little pinkish.

6. Then she wiped herself with paper towel. I too wiped my genital area with paper towel. Did not check if there was any blood or anything.

7. I then put my boxer and clothes on. I went to the restroom to wash my hands and to urinate. I checked the commode and there wasn't anything. But while I was peeing, I looked down on the commode and saw something that looked like blood. It was not spread, rather like a 1/4 inch wide and 2-inch long line. If it was blood and came with my urine then probably would be like a splash?? If it came with my semen, would it be like a wide line??

I immediate asked her if she was bleeding from her gum but she denied she bled. She insisted if it was blood then it's probably mine that came from my penis.

HERE IS WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THAT INCIDENT:
1. After a few days I had a canker sore on the gum (hard part) of one tooth. This really freaked me out.

2. After about a week I had a second canker sore inside my lower lip. I got even more frightened. Btw - after a few days from the incident I started having night sweats. I had night sweat in the past, but this time it seemed more than usual.

3. After about 10 days of the incident, I came down with rashes on near my collar area, chest and where the breast bone is. They were about 2/3 mm wide; skin raised, dry, non-itchy and about 25 in numbers. They were in between my skin color and little pinkish/reddish. I am of Indian origin. I was also tired, sore muscle, few pimple/zits on the face, itchy scabies on the head etc. But most of these went away after a week.

NOW I AM VERY VERY SCARED. Now here are my questions:

Q1: Have you heard of guys bleeding after oral sex?
Q2: Does this sound like typical ARS symptoms?
Q3: I have read that oral sex is very very low risk. But what if it was her blood? Am I doomed? What if she injured my skin?
Q4: Are these ARS rash? I looked on the Internet to find some example of ARS rash. Couldn't find anything specific. Do you know what ARS rash look like?
Q5: Can you have ARS with rash only, no fever?

Last edited by drik; 02-21-2009 at 12:54 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread