It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2010, 05:24 PM   #1
(male)

wrongchoice HB User
Persistent lymph nodes

Please everyone, I need your ideas now!

This is my story. I used to have sex two times. One of them in 12th november 2009 and another one in 25th january 2010, and I always did protected sex but i didn't know whether they had mistake or not. After that, I started having HIV symptoms around 2months or 3months later. However, they were just innoticeable symptoms. Yet, between the fourth and fifth months after my last exposure, the symptoms started to make me very crazy. I used to have diarreah which last more than 1week, weight loss, rash on my skin, feeling nausea, join pain in my knee which last around 1day, fever and sore throat sometimes. Nowadays, I have swollen lymph nodes in my necks (both side) and in my armpit (in my left armpit) and white tongue which are persistent. The duration of th lymph nodes last might be longer than 2months already from when they started swollen up until now. I am really worry because i used to have every symptom of HIV. The only thing that keep me going is the blood test result. I got two negative blood test results. The first one in 17 June 2010 and the last one was in 20 July 2010 (Techniques are ELISA and MEAI). You see? they were almost six months after the exposure and should be out of window period already.

After you read about it? What do you think about my condition? Can you give advise to me what should i do?

i'm looking forward to listening to your advise.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-06-2010, 07:38 PM   #2
(male)

high0nlife HB User
Re: Persistent lymph nodes

First of all as you have said you did protected sex so there is no risk of getting Hiv & the test after 6 months period says you are negative so believe it that you dont have Hiv. These are common symptoms go n concern with a doctor.

Closed Thread