It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2010, 03:10 PM   #1
(male)

King1860 HB User
All HIV symptoms but negative test, HELP!!!

Hi Dr†

Here's my story I'm a 22 year from London who on April 15th 2010 made the biggest mistake of life, my first ever sexual encounter of my life & I'm certain I have HIV.
I had unprotected anal sex with a make sex worker whoose status is unknown, i have had 11 HIV tests in total over 6 months, 8 HIV duo tests, 1 viral load test, 1 HIV pcr multiplex test which looks for groups M & O & 1 western blot test at 23 weeks post exposure, all have come back negative, & you would think any normal person would be over the moon, but not me. Why?
Because of my symptoms,†chronic diohreaa, whch has been ever present since week 4, stool smells different, and there has also been a change in color.
severe pins and needles, which have been prsent since week 2, whenever sit in one position or lie down for more then 5 minuites they start.
chronic insomnia has also been ever present since week 2, even strong sleeping pillsonly give him about 3 hours sleep.

severe blurred vison,ie floaters have been present since week 5, which make extremely difficult for him to see, we have been to moorfields eye hospital who have failed to find anything.

severe headaches that have also been ever present and even taking pain killers the pain does not seem to away.

severe gastric problems passing foul wind all the time

ulcers in the mouth have been ever present, 2 of which have been ever present since week 3 post exposure

spots in the genitial reigion samll spots which come and go, we have shown this to our gp who ruled out it was herpes.

huge amounts of protien in urine, the whole urine seems cloudy and white, again we have given a urine sample which says no infection.

Severe pain in my kidneys, also developed acne & focilitus on my face & pubic reigon,
Also during the first 2 weeks post exposure I had severe fever, rash & aches & pains that were so severe I have never experienced before.

so with all my symptoms I'm certain I have a rare strain that is not being detected, or some new mutated subtype that has not been discovered?†
What are your opinions on ? Please I hope you take me seriously as over the past 6 months I have been so I'll that I've my life has come to a complete stop, I dont go out anymore & end up crying all the time, my old mum who is look aftering me is crying in agony as well seeing me in do much pain, she wants to get messages next year but how can I tell her I have HIV,†
I'm desparate!
Please reply.

Thank you.

Last edited by Administrator; 10-04-2010 at 07:48 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to King1860 For This Useful Post:
TonyDewitt (02-19-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-04-2010, 06:47 PM   #2
(female)

Zoey1977 HB User
Re: All HIV symptoms but negative test, HELP!!!

I am not a doctor, however often times physical symptoms can manifest because of a psychological condition. If you have had that many negative tests, chances are slim that you have HIV, Again I do not no for sure I have no medical bacground, I am just trying to help....However, you may want to ask your doctor about PTSD, it seems that this event was something that has caused you excessive stress, anxiety, and depression. You may also be want to consider researching Post Traumatic Stress Disorder...or another condition either physical or emotional or both...with PTSD (I have it) this and other non HIV related illness can cause the body to display a vast array of physical symptoms...Again I am not a doctor, but have faith that you will find out why you are having these symptoms.

I am very sorry to hear of your experiences and wish you luck and quick a return to health. Please take care and I pray you will find out for certain what is causing your symptoms and the best treatment options. Stay strong and keep us posted on how you are doing.
Peace, Love and Light,
Zoey.

Last edited by Zoey1977; 10-04-2010 at 07:18 PM.

Old 10-05-2010, 12:57 AM   #3
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

King.. I think the whole trauma has effected you in your mind. The mind is a powerful tool and can effect some of the symptoms your having.. The others may be down to poor diet, lack of exercise and depression.. YOU ARE HIV -, so thats somthing you MUST now start to UNDERSTAND.. The stress of waiting and beliving your positive can run your body down so much.. Look, best i can say.. get back out their enjoying life.. eat well ( chicken vegtables ) loads of water ( Booze will not help your state of mind ) and get fit and enjoy sports ( take your mind off it ) and in a few weeks you will hopfully be more yourself.. But just remeber your HIV -.. The tests you have had would pick up any strains you belive you might have..

Old 10-05-2010, 03:05 PM   #4
(male)

King1860 HB User

Thank you for the support zoey & Apollo

Old 10-07-2010, 11:42 AM   #5
(female)

Zoey1977 HB User

I hope you are feeling better now King about it NOT being HIV, we have all made some stupid mistakes in our lives. to be honest, when I was 24 I had unprotected sex with someone who I knew "had been around the block and then some" waiting for the results was horrifying, I developed chronic insomnia at that point too which lead to all kinds of problems in my stomach, skin etc...but on that end of my health problems everything worked out ok my doc gave me a mild sedative to help me relax and sleep. I notice you switch from I to we in your comment are you now in a committed relationship that could make you more worried? I hope the responses you have received here have helped you. I know that on my regular board, they have helped a great deal.

Take Care and best of luck,
Zoey.

Closed Thread