It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2011, 06:49 AM   #1
Veteran
(male)

guyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB User
Unhappy Went for Medical. Still Confused

I went to get my medical as you all know.

I don't know as i am still getting headches and Diarrhea.. Don't know if it is Late Stage of HIV already and i am scared!

Tomorrow some Family friends coming over and don't want to hear the bad news.

Apollo, Smiteler, BlokecalledKev, Jogen I need some views for the results back tomorrow.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-16-2011, 07:29 AM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User
Re: Went for Medical. Still Confused

Well they will be what they are. Nothing i can say will change that, but you have had a negative already and thats unlikley to change with this test. I cannot offer more apart from dont worry. Im sure your headace is really down to the massive stress your imposing on yourself.

Sorry i cant offer more, i know the waiting is hard, but youve had a negative already and she was negative on her last test, so you being positive is very very very very unlikley indeed

hope that helps a ;little

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-16-2011, 09:18 AM   #3
Veteran
(male)

guyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo123 View Post
Well they will be what they are. Nothing i can say will change that, Thats what worry me the most..When i am having all the symptoms of Late Stage HIV. I have notcied Peeling of the skin from coupleof Finger nails (Hang Nails).

but you have had a negative already and thats unlikley to change with this test. I cannot offer more apart from dont worry. Im sure your headace is really down to the massive stress your imposing on yourself.

Sorry i cant offer more, i know the waiting is hard, but youve had a negative already and she was negative on her last test, Thats True. But other factors can mess with her results too.

so you being positive is very very very very unlikley indeed
hope that helps a ;little
It helps alot trust me but as you said nothing would change and thats the scary part. I know only Test will decide the fate. But will it what Is hoped or opposite thats the most worried part. Buddy its worrying me like anything. Diarrhea is not stopping Headache is occasional. Feeling Muscle ache to now on the TOP right Upper Back like a Blade Pain.

Old 03-16-2011, 09:47 AM   #4
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Well they arnt typical symptoms of ARS ( not that their are any in general )

I really think youve just got yourself into a big tiss about it and your body is reacting in a common manner.

Think of the positive aspect, you both tested negative and nothing you have said would really effect these results. Thats why i really belive all will be fine. Please go out and have a drink to take your mind off it until tomorrow.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 03-16-2011, 10:31 AM   #5
Veteran
(male)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo123 View Post
I really think you've just got yourself into a big tiss about it and your body is reacting in a common manner. Its not common for me my friend.. I never felt these symptoms in my life.

Think of the positive aspect, I don't wanna think POSITIVE.

you both tested negative and nothing you have said would really effect these results. thats true but what if her results are FALSE -ve and i caught some thing of her which delayed my results too.

Thats why i really belive all will be fine. Hope so

Please go out and have a drink to take your mind off it until tomorrow. Don't feel like going any where except Smoking smoking and smoking and I know it does harm you even more. but what to do than thinking about the results and praying for it every minute.
i just wish my results come out to be fine and i promise i wont ever sleep with anyone without protection and after drinking.
Whatever it is, it has been hell lot of 15 weeks thinking about it.

Old 03-17-2011, 12:37 AM   #6
Veteran
(male)

Anyone..Please give me some input!!

Old 03-17-2011, 01:14 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

joggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyfromnorth View Post
Anyone..Please give me some input!!
What you have been engaging in in your previous threads and are engaging in right now is called "anxiety-driven posting"- you are reposting questions that already have answers in the abundant replies that you have received in an attempt to assuage your irrational fears. While answering anxiety-driven questions can provide a momentary relief to a person's fears, it invariably fuels more repetitive anxiety-driven questions since the relief is temporary due to the fact that anxious people are usually resistant to the advice that they receive. What this means is that your attempts to treat your anxiety through posting on forums is only making it worse. More importantly, you are delaying the help that you really need to deal with your anxiety.

This is my last post to you, and I suggest this only out of concern: PLEASE SEEK PROFESSIONAL MENTAL HEALTHCARE. Your issue is not an HIV issue, it is a mental health issue which is beyond the scope of help that any internet forum can provide. Please deal with the real problem here- it is not HIV.

Last edited by joggen; 03-17-2011 at 01:39 AM.

Old 03-17-2011, 01:46 AM   #8
Veteran
(male)

I rang the lab and they are telling me that they will ring me when they are done with testing. I suspect that they are confirming it by re running the test as it may have come as Positive. I am doomed!!

Old 03-17-2011, 05:08 AM   #9
Veteran
(male)

I rang lab again..and they said the results are not in yet.
I can feel the pain under the Front jaw and when i touched it, there is some glands moving and are sore.

Old 03-17-2011, 05:51 AM   #10
Facilitator
(male)

Calm down buddy. The blood are sent to a central Lab, so will be coming back in the post.

Old 03-17-2011, 06:34 AM   #11
Veteran
(male)

No they said they are not going to post such information (WHAT INFORMATION..that i am infected) and they will ring me if everything is fine?
There is a BIG "IF".

So, on elast time, if that girl tested negative 12 weeks and there is nothign which can effect the results? except the known factors.. such as CHEMO, ORGAN TRANSPLANT and on anti rejection drugs and if she is IV Drug User?

No matter any other disease including HEP C?

Please give your input?

Old 03-17-2011, 07:07 AM   #12
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyfromnorth View Post

Please give your input?
sign off the internet..
do anything you can to keep busy to keep your mind off this!!
you are your own worst enemy

Old 03-17-2011, 07:25 AM   #13
Veteran
(male)

I really wish too.. but these symptoms are not letting me off the net.
Started having Sore Front Chin Vein/Bone (which i suspect is Swollen Gland) which is painful to touch under the right chin.
Itchy skin on shoulders with small pimples.

Closed Thread