It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2011, 12:50 AM   #31
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User
Re: Hiv through oral. Really scared

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmith232323 View Post
But what im saying is what makes the mouth any differant and how do we know for sure?. I'm still scared to test hey
The HIV in the mouth ( from saliva ) is neither active or inactive, so regarding HIV transferance its just impossible, it cannot happen. Its that simple.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 05-05-2011, 12:58 AM   #32
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

Quote:
But what im saying is what makes the mouth any differant and how do we know for sure?. I'm still scared to test hey
Then you are wasting your time on an HIV forum. You cannot be diagnosed online. All you are doing is freaking out. Stop this get off line and get to doctors. You need professional medical help. It cannot be offered here.

If you are so concerned that you have contracted HIV go for a test NOW.
And yes you do need to test because you clearly are absolutely convinced you have it.

Stop with this drama and get to the doctors. HIV is not diagnosed by looking at your body and reading stuff off the net. It is a serious medical condition that requires serious medical attention. It is not a DIY project that can be diagnosed through freaking yourself out online.

Go to the doctors

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-05-2011, 01:04 AM   #33
Veteran
(male)

guyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB User

Quote:
I know Testing is scary but theres no way out of your Paranoi as you seem not listen to anyone of us and there wont be someone else who will tell you any different.
So stop fishing for more answers and speculating which is not there.

I think this thread will go on and on in circles without any end.

Old 05-05-2011, 01:09 AM   #34
Veteran
(male)

guyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB User

Quote:
How can you be so sure that it is low risk bt?. I know i should stop freaking out. And nah there is no place near me and i dont have a car so it is abit of a hassle. Do you think i need testing?. Anyone else feel free to comment
I have lived in Australia for 6 years and I didnt any are (Remotely even) which has no Local Clinic (GP)/ Medical Centre on a Walk away of a suburb.

You do have Local Suburban GPs who are their to take care of their communities. Mate, Believe me thats why govt. gives you medical insaurance known as Medicare.

I hope you know what I am talking about.

Old 05-05-2011, 02:09 AM   #35
(male)

johnsmith232323 HB User

Yeah but i was the one performing oral in some cases. Doesn't this increase the risk?

Old 05-05-2011, 02:43 AM   #36
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

Quote:
Yeah but i was the one performing oral in some cases. Doesn't this increase the risk?
No there is no risk no matter how you try to convince yourself otherwise.
Ok I am going to say this you out of compassion and concern. You clearly have convinced yourself you are at risk; you are equally trying to convince yourself you have HIV. Members here on the other hand are not convinced; the reasons have been explained why.

At this point it is in your own interests to seek professional medical help. Have an HIV test, the results will be 100% conclusive (negative). By doing this you can then move on with your life and stop worrying yourself sick.

I personally have stated you were not at risk, I stand by this opinion. You do not want to accept this opinion. Therefore there is nothing further to offer you. Do yourself a huge favor get off the net, get checked out and move on. You cannot be diagnosed online; you cannot be offered what you want on any HIV forum. You don't even know the guy actually had HIV for goodness sake.

No matter how you try to convince yourself you have HIV, no matter how much you visit various web site, no matter what odds and statistics you look at. Nothing will ever determine your HIV status other than an HIV test. Please go for one, today and this time tomorrow all your worries will be over.

Please post the results of any test you take.

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 05-05-2011 at 02:45 AM.

Old 05-05-2011, 02:50 AM   #37
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Quote:
All you questions have been answered and im not going to play this merry go round game, its futile, as such this is my last post.

As kevin says and so have i, just go for a HIV test and all this speculation is over. You can have a rapid test which will give results in 5 mins.

Best of luck

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 05-05-2011, 02:59 AM   #38
(male)

johnsmith232323 HB User

I do know he was hiv poz. I didn't know till after. He says he has had it for 16 years...

Old 05-05-2011, 05:56 AM   #39
Inactive
(male)

Buddy, as it never occurred to you that he may actually be winding you up ? As it never occurred to you that he said that just to freak you out and get this reaction from you ?

But ok let's just say he isn't having a laugh at your expense and really has been diagnosed with HIV for the last 16 years. Do you honestly think that somebody who as had HIV for so long would knowingly expose anybody else to it ? If he has had HIV for so long he would know that he cannot risk knowingly infect anybody else. Why ? Because it would open him up to criminal prosecution. If he has had HIV for so long he knows what he can and cannot risk. If he actually as had HIV for 16 years he knows full well that he cannot risk, knowingly, infecting you. So if he as had HIV for 16 years he knows full well, like everybody here, that oral sex posses zero risk.

Buddy for the last time, your activity is what matters not his status. Your activity was zero risk, even if this sixty year old pot smoker had HIV. What he may or maynot have said makes absolutely no difference to your risk, it is still zero.

There is nothing further to say and I will join Apollo and get off this merry go round. You keep asking for comments then totally ignore them so this is my last comment. Go for a test if you are so concerned and post any results of any tests you take.

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 05-05-2011 at 03:20 PM. Reason: typos

Old 05-05-2011, 07:35 AM   #40
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User

Quote:
I do know he was hiv poz. I didn't know till after. He says he has had it for 16 years...
it doesn't matter
you can't get hiv thru oral sex..

do you not see or understand or believe this fact?

besides what the medical community says
i learned it first hand myself!

i was with my partner for OVER A YEAR having
plenty of oral sex and protected intercourse almost
every day.

i got infected the moment i
had intercourse without a condom with her for the first time.

i think your problem is not hiv,
it is believing what you are told...

Last edited by smiteler; 05-05-2011 at 07:41 AM.

Old 05-05-2011, 07:07 PM   #41
(male)

johnsmith232323 HB User

Ok first of all. He does have hiv!.. This is not a joke or anything.. And second of all did you think that maybe the oral sex you had accounted for the infection??. I'm still worried about testing because honestly you guys don't seem to smart and i guess i have read every study done just like you and i'm still not convinced... And although you say no risk ask any doctor and he will admit that any passing of fluid can transmit the virus. Also he wasn't smoking pot. I was. And imflamation can help transmit too,. That what weed does i think so does anyone has anything smart or logical to say please. I'm not having a go this is just my life and not a game. I also don't like the way everyone is talking after reaching out after this experience for some guidance.

Old 05-05-2011, 07:09 PM   #42
(male)

johnsmith232323 HB User

Also doesn't herpes increase my chances cause it gives the virus something to hold on too??

Old 05-05-2011, 07:25 PM   #43
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User

thanks for the insults

i'm gone

Old 05-05-2011, 07:26 PM   #44
Senior Veteran
(male)

joggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB User

We took everything mentioned in your posts into consideration when we told you that you didn't put yourself at risk for catching HIV by having oral sex. There is nothing that you can say that will change the answers that you will receive by the senior members of this forum. Whichever way you spin your oral sex episode, it was not a risk for contracting HIV. Since you insist on maintaining that you were at risk despite all the advice that you have received in this thread then the logical thing for you to do is go get yourself checked out.

Edit: I'm following smiteler's lead, and have nothing more to say in this thread unless and until you post an HIV test result. I think that all that our replies are doing for you is fueling more anxiety-driven posting and deferring you from getting an HIV test.

Last edited by joggen; 05-05-2011 at 07:32 PM. Reason: addition

Old 05-06-2011, 12:36 AM   #45
Inactive
(male)

Quote:
Ok first of all. He does have hiv!.. This is not a joke or anything.. And second of all did you think that maybe the oral sex you had accounted for the infection??. I'm still worried about testing because honestly you guys don't seem to smart and i guess i have read every study done just like you and i'm still not convinced... And although you say no risk ask any doctor and he will admit that any passing of fluid can transmit the virus. Also he wasn't smoking pot. I was. And imflamation can help transmit too,. That what weed does i think so does anyone has anything smart or logical to say please. I'm not having a go this is just my life and not a game. I also don't like the way everyone is talking after reaching out after this experience for some guidance.
Yes I have something smart and logical to say. Go and have an HIV test today, if you are so concerned. It will almost certainly be negative.

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 05-07-2011 at 02:39 AM. Reason: typos

Closed Thread