It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2011, 02:37 AM   #1
(male)

kumar801 HB User
cunnilingus with mouth Ulcer HIV risk

Hi All,

20 Days back I had sex with a Sex worker, I used condom (all fine) but what I did was ; I Licked her pusy for 1 to 2 min with my tunge. That time while I was licking; I had a very small (not burning, almost in final stage) Ulcer on my lip.

But now I'm scared.. I dont have any cuts on my tunge.. Do I still have a chance to get HIV....

'My major tension is because of the small ULCER on my lip which I had during my sex'

since 20 days I did not have any Cold, Rash, Fever, Sore throat, I'm feeling perfectly fine.

But this tension is killing me. currently i'm in london and here I have seen some information on 'HIV DUO' testing in 28 days period.

Do you people want me to take that test in london? Do I really need testing?

Please clarify me Doctor... I'm very much worrying about this..

Old 05-14-2011, 02:44 AM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User
Re: cunnilingus with mouth Ulcer HIV risk

Hiya, you have no need to test at all. HIV is not transfered via the way you have mentioned. Noone has got HIV via Oral sex, and your not going to be the first. So do you need to test no.

You want to test for STD's, their is a small chance of that, but nothing else

Hope that helps

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

The following user gives a hug of support to Apollo123:
kumar801 (05-15-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-14-2011, 02:55 AM   #3
(male)

kumar801 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo123 View Post
Hiya, you have no need to test at all. HIV is not transfered via the way you have mentioned. Noone has got HIV via Oral sex, and your not going to be the first. So do you need to test no.

You want to test for STD's, their is a small chance of that, but nothing else

Hope that helps
Actually before sex, I did brush my tooth (but no blood ) and then I took 1 bottle of bear.

After that I Licked her Vegina for 1 to 2 min with a small mouth ulcer on my lip. (After two days that ulcer was completely dissapear. )

Only based on the above points I'm getting Tensed.. Please clarify me.....

Still I do not require testing right?

I don't have any symptoms and feeling perfectly fine but this tension is killing me..

Thak you so much for your immediate response.

Old 05-14-2011, 06:34 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User

how you feel, or any of the senerio's or circumstances
your imagination can make up
will not change the fact nobody has been infected with hiv
thru oral sex.
you are not going to be the first person
you are worrying over nothing
good luck

Last edited by smiteler; 05-14-2011 at 06:35 AM.

The following user gives a hug of support to smiteler:
kumar801 (05-15-2011)
Old 05-14-2011, 06:56 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

SOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB User

You had no risk for HIV. No need to test, and I would not even be remotely worried.

Old 05-14-2011, 01:12 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

joggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB User

Sexual transmission of HIV requires unprotected penile-vaginal or penile-anal penetration. The virus is very fragile and can only be transmitted within the confines of the human body. Oral transmission does not occur because saliva has over a dozen proteins that neutralize the virus.

Didn't you post this question on another forum? If you did I advise against seeking out multiple forums for advice. While 99% of the advice that you receive will be the same, eventually you will get a reply from someone who doesn't know what they are talking about and this will fuel your anxiety.

The following user gives a hug of support to joggen:
kumar801 (05-15-2011)
Old 05-15-2011, 06:32 AM   #7
Veteran
(male)

guyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB Userguyfromnorth HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumar801 View Post
Actually before sex, I did brush my tooth (but no blood ) and then I took 1 bottle of bear.

After that I Licked her Vegina for 1 to 2 min with a small mouth ulcer on my lip. (After two days that ulcer was completely dissapear. )

Only based on the above points I'm getting Tensed.. Please clarify me.....

Still I do not require testing right?

I don't have any symptoms and feeling perfectly fine but this tension is killing me..

Thak you so much for your immediate response.
Nothing what you describing is a risk for HIV transmission.
As joggen explained, only Unprotected VAGINAL or ANAL sex is a risk for HIV Transmission.
So dont worry bud and you dont need any testing but i would advice you to test for other STDs which are easy to transmit that way.

Good Luck!!

The following user gives a hug of support to guyfromnorth:
kumar801 (05-15-2011)
Old 05-15-2011, 09:01 AM   #8
(male)

kumar801 HB User

Thank you so much to you all for your comments (facts).

Now I have got complete confidence.. Thank you all...

I wish you all success in your life......

Closed Thread

Tags
hiv oral sex