It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2011, 01:35 AM   #1
(male)

scharfy HB User
Possibility of HIV? Unsure.. please help

Hey well I had a session with this girl 3 weeks ago. I fingered her, and I wanted to perform cunnilingus but I noticed towards the bottom of the vagina lips (midway between anus and vagina), I noticed she had 2 er pimple like stuff. They were quite small like when u get those tiny pimples and they have a small growth on the pimple that looks like it has Pus that type. So yea she had a smell there too like perspiration mixed with fluid and all so I didn't. I guess they were boils?

But by the time I realized I had already fingered her and She played with my anus a little and gave a handjob.

Will I contract HIV/StD from this exposure? My finger also has a tiny cut that I received 2 - 3 days ago prior to the incident (tiny cut from the staple on the paper) and With that finger I was rubbing it outside but didn't insert.

I had a handjob from her 6 weeks ago also but I didn't know if she had it then or not.

I wanna ask though I've been having some sneezing and a little runny nose for past 3 days and about a week ago I woke up with sore thighs (sorta like after a long day of exercise). I haven't been exercising though.

I had an encounter 5 - 6 weeks ago with unprotected cunnilingus for ~2 seconds max (though I didn't feel any fluid). Had protected oral and protected vaginal. The condom didn't break i guess because I didn't feel it and after the encounter, there was semen in the tip of condom. She also used KY Jelly which would prevent any breakage due to friction.

Are these ARS? Please help!! Thanks

Oh and about 3 months ago I had another encouter which was similar to the one above (unprotected cunnilingus though there was fluid this time but yea I just performed on the surface I guess) but protected vaginal. The condom didn't break (did a water test) and I went for a rapid test at the 5th week for this exposure which was negative and the counsellor also said I need not return. But I read that if someone had HIV + Hep C than the antibodies may show up delayed is it? I'm not sure if I have Hep C though i think it's unlikely (prior to this I didn't have any sexual encounter). Please help thanks!

After the latest encounter I've been sneezing a lot and having a runny nose. A couple of days ago I had like this pimple on my lip that sort of bled a little and the scar or whatever is left is still here though it doesn't hurt anymore.

Also there is like a tender small lump at my right armpit (is it a swollen lymph node? Could it be ARS From the recent encounter? ) Thanks

Last edited by Mod-S4; 07-23-2011 at 08:15 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-14-2011, 02:11 AM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User
Re: Possibility of HIV? Unsure.. please help

Fingering no no risk at all from anything.

Oral carrys no risk of HIV, but a small risk of std's

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 07-14-2011, 03:48 AM   #3
(male)

scharfy HB User

Hey thanks Apollo. I'm just worried so let's just say IF i got STD (like er oral herpes) from a prev encounter would any of the above encounters have increased my chance for HIV?

So all the experiences i mentioned above were of no risk for HIV?

Old 07-14-2011, 06:19 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by scharfy View Post
Hey thanks Apollo. I'm just worried so let's just say IF i got STD (like er oral herpes) from a prev encounter would any of the above encounters have increased my chance for HIV?

getting a std will not increase anything for you!
you need to be at risk for exposure in the first place!
that answers your second question also
good luck

Old 07-14-2011, 03:29 PM   #5
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

Quote:

Correct you were not exposed to an HIV infection and a previous STD would not increase a zero risk.

Kevin.

Old 07-23-2011, 12:32 AM   #6
(male)

scharfy HB User

Hey sorry but I have some.doubts after my exposure today. I was sneezing this past week and today woke up with a very slight fever which went away after medicine. Anyway I also had a mouth ulcer for about 3 to 4 days and.today it's not.an open wound.or.anything. No pain also its just there.

So my.concern is today I had an encounter. We kissed, fingered her and had protected sex so those I know are of no risk. However she gave me unprotected oral for.about 10s before I told.her to put.the condom on. I am uncircumcised and I know that increases risk of hiv so was I at risk?

I also gave her unprotected cunnilingus for.about 1min. Would the mouth ulcer have increased the risk? Taking into consideration that its about 4 days old.
Thanks.

Old 07-23-2011, 07:15 PM   #7
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

No matter how much you try to add to your episode you were not at risk. HIV is transmitted by unprotected anal and /or vaginal sex. Oral sex, may pose a small theoretical risk but to date there has not been a single confirmed case of it ever being transmitted this way; you will not be the first.

Your sneezing, slight fever and mouth ulcer have absolutely nothing to do with an HIV infection as you were not at risk.

HIV is not an issue for you; please stop trying to make it one.

Kevin.

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 07-24-2011 at 01:20 AM.

Old 07-29-2011, 10:08 PM   #8
(male)

scharfy HB User

Thanks man! Just a final question really. I just developed this bad runny nose (could be from a friend who had it though). and my entire back had this red bumps (according to my mom who saw it..) I only know it existed for a long time on my shoulder blades not my entire back (could've been there just didn' see it cause it's very hard to see even after pointing it out i couldn't see it.) It doesn't itch or anything though and if not for my mom pointing it out i doubt I would have known. Is it anything?

And now about 5 hours after this post I'm feeling feverish and all. I'm not sure bout swollen lymph nodes but there seems to be this uncomfortable feeling near my armpit the docotr seems to think that it's due to this shoulder op that I had though now it seems to have disappeared. Yea now I have a really bad runny nose (the dripping kind) and probably am going to develop a fever.

As for rash, I've only got one dot on my front chest and for my back is as I've mentioned above. Coupled with the fever... please help i'm just freaking out i guess... Although I doubt that it's the latest encounter because that was just 1 week ago. The past the "riskiest" i've done was unprotected cunnilingus. Others all were protected. Prior to last week's encounter the only exposure was a handjob.. thanks

Last edited by scharfy; 07-30-2011 at 05:24 AM.

Old 07-30-2011, 09:20 AM   #9
(male)

scharfy HB User

Anyone? Thanks

Old 07-30-2011, 09:29 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User

have you consulted a doctor about all of this?
your focus should not be hiv as
your risk factor is zero.
your imagination is your biggest enemy.

Old 07-30-2011, 09:43 AM   #11
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Quote:
Anyone? Thanks
Nothing more needs to be added, so my last post on this thread. You had no risk of HIV, that will not change - fact. If you have concerns over your health then see a doctor. If your still thinking of HIV then get some counciling for your mental state.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 07-30-2011, 02:27 PM   #12
(male)

AnxietyD HB User

If the cut was not fresh then your HIV exposure was virturally remote 2-3 days is sufficient time for a cut to heal their would have to be fresh blood present for transmission to take place. Bumps are not HIV related. Your swollen lymphe nodes are most likely not swollen but agitated from being touched constantly. You do not have hiv from that exposure.

Closed Thread