It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2011, 02:00 AM   #16
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User
Re: Help from anybody please

Buddy you were not even at risk of an HIV infection, you did not even need testing. You cannot get HIV this way, it is impossible. HIV is only ever transmitted, sexually, when an unprotected penis is inside a vagina or anus, there are NO exceptions. Your assumption is completly wrong, there is NO path for HIV to transmitted, the way you describe as in none, zero, even if she had HIV which she probably didn't. HIV cannot survive outside the human body, any fluids outside the human body posses zero risk of an HIV infection, as in absolutely zero. But since you have tested, it has proved beyond any shaddow of a doubt you were not exposed to an HIV infection.

Your risk was zero; your tests are 100% conclusive, you do not have an HIV concern.

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 07-19-2011 at 02:22 AM. Reason: typos

Old 07-19-2011, 02:32 AM   #17
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Fully agree with kevin.

It maybe the guilt your dealing with more so than any medical condtions, but as for HIV its a none issue.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-19-2011, 03:43 AM   #18
(male)

Ales1980 HB User

I have ordered myself to psychiatrist i am sure he will not help me at least i can give someone testimony a personally describe the thing.

I am already dead and destroyed another life

Old 07-19-2011, 08:05 AM   #19
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ales1980 View Post
I have ordered myself to psychiatrist i am sure he will not help me at least i can give someone testimony a personally describe the thing.

I am already dead and destroyed another life
i hope the psychiatrist helps you.
i can tell you first hand if you get hiv,
dead and destroyed life is wrong
life is what you make of it.

Old 07-19-2011, 09:39 AM   #20
(male)

Ales1980 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiteler View Post
i hope the psychiatrist helps you.
i can tell you first hand if you get hiv,
dead and destroyed life is wrong
life is what you make of it.
Yes i am aware of it I really admire all positive HIV people who are so strong and helping others to deal with it. If I was infected alone I would somehow try to deal with but if am + I put my love into danger and I could not live with it anymore.

Sending greetings to all + people who help others they are the best

The following user gives a hug of support to Ales1980:
ParanoidnWorry (07-19-2011)
Old 07-19-2011, 12:43 PM   #21
Inactive
(male)

ParanoidnWorry HB UserParanoidnWorry HB User

Hi mate! You had protected sex and that's what they have been saying "safe sex".

If you think that you and your Love which you had unprotected sex with, gotten HIV.

Do u think you can ask her along to test with you? What's the probablitly of two person having late secroconversion?

I know it's hard, but honesty is still the best policy. Your a smart guy, decide it yourself. The truth might hurts but a lie hurts forever.

All your testing prove conclusive of HIV-.
Did you try another doctor to see what other's opinion are?

Last edited by ParanoidnWorry; 07-19-2011 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Typos

Old 07-19-2011, 11:37 PM   #22
(male)

lukmandonjr HB User

Hello Ales.Do you think the prostitute is positive and the operators are aware,still they allow her?If the girl that cam in later wntd to alert u that the person you ar about to hav sex is positive,thats mean they ar aware and would not allow her to spoil there business.you may hv contracted other thing but not hiv.i tested at 4 months,but wit d girl i hav sex wit and it cam back negative,and i'm ok.so your 6 mnths negative result is way too conclusive.Take it to the bank,as once told me by Apollo .

Old 07-20-2011, 01:54 AM   #23
(male)

Ales1980 HB User
Wink Re: Help from anybody please

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParanoidnWorry View Post
Hi mate! You had protected sex and that's what they have been saying "safe sex".

If you think that you and your Love which you had unprotected sex with, gotten HIV.

Do u think you can ask her along to test with you? What's the probablitly of two person having late secroconversion?

I know it's hard, but honesty is still the best policy. Your a smart guy, decide it yourself. The truth might hurts but a lie hurts forever.

All your testing prove conclusive of HIV-.
Did you try another doctor to see what other's opinion are?
Hi thanks for support

After my first test a I mentally went down and told my girl everything she surprisingly stays with be and called me hypochondriac that the test must be ok I tried to make her go for the test and she said she feels fine so she does not need any test and also she is afraid of looking on her own blood. So I went for the follow up test at 6 M and I was scared after to call the doc she was with me and made me call there they told me negative result and she told me I told you so so stop talking about that it makes me crazy. so if did not anything else u r ok.

I really can not imagine situation telling her that 3. Test is not fine. Definitely on our country is 3 m test considered as conclusive so I would pointet as a liar not as case of late seroconversion. The truth is that there is no way to prove it and statistics of late sero goes against me.

Even it was safe sex it ended with pretty weird situation like getting vaginal fluid into my cut sore on testicle. It is perfect crime and 6 m negative makes it even unreal. I also live in the country where is approximately 1500 cases on 10 000 000 inhabitants.

So sure if all goes up I will be the only one who knows the truth and there shall not be even one person considering what if I am not liar

This so hard for me tha I even think about suicide because there will not be possibility to prove situation described before in this thread.

Old 07-20-2011, 03:01 AM   #24
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

If your thinking that way then you need help that is forum cannot provide, please seek help from your doctor or a mental health provider. You dont have HIV, your tests have proved that. You cannot prove somthing that you do not have fact..

My last post on this thread, so please get some help for your mental state.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 07-20-2011, 10:08 AM   #25
(male)

capehatteras HB Usercapehatteras HB Usercapehatteras HB Usercapehatteras HB User

dude,

I know how much this can weigh on you. More liekly than not guilt is causing your issues. Like everyone has said you have numerous tests outside the window period.

I have had 19 tests done, all negative, I finally accept I don't have it...you need to do the same.

Old 07-20-2011, 10:26 AM   #26
(male)

Ales1980 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by capehatteras View Post
dude,

I know how much this can weigh on you. More liekly than not guilt is causing your issues. Like everyone has said you have numerous tests outside the window period.

I have had 19 tests done, all negative, I finally accept I don't have it...you need to do the same.
Hi 19 tests? Wow anyway good to hear u r fine. I am still scared to make the third one. All symptoms are so clear. I ve already thinked about way to forget all and not to test again but morality keeps me telling as soon as I test plus my girl shall be tested and she can start the monitoring or therapy. I can not wait when one of us start fall apart. Window period is *****. I asked for PCR test and doc told me it costs around1000$ here and he is not recommending it because he insisted that the way I described exposure.

By the way he has great sense of humour. He described my exposure to be poz like when the plane crashes into the active volcano and I am saved by aliens ( by aliens I mean you r not reacting to the test after 5 m)

So after the truth comes up I will mail him

Hi doc I was flying the plane which fell into active volcano I was saved by aliens twice but not for the third time.

I also called local helpline and they told that that have never heard about 6 m case I our country. On the other hand lot of positive cases here are people who do not know exact day of HIV contract. They write like it was durin 200x or 200y who knows. So this make me uncertain wit WP

Have a nice day and take care

Old 07-20-2011, 10:45 AM   #27
(male)

capehatteras HB Usercapehatteras HB Usercapehatteras HB Usercapehatteras HB User

dude,

most test pick it up within 3-4 weeks. Some who are infected may have taken longer, this was years ago when testing was not as good as it is today.

Lets focus ona few things:
1) If youk eep testing there is a chance you will get a false positive result....then what woudl you ever believe.
2) You have numerous tests outside the window period...
3) Doctor confirming that you dont have it
4) Symptoms mean nothing...I had classic symptoms as well 15 days after....so what

move on brother, go on vacation, drink a beer, ahve sex...something

Old 07-20-2011, 10:52 AM   #28
(male)

Ales1980 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by capehatteras View Post
dude,

most test pick it up within 3-4 weeks. Some who are infected may have taken longer, this was years ago when testing was not as good as it is today.

Lets focus ona few things:
1) If youk eep testing there is a chance you will get a false positive result....then what woudl you ever believe.
2) You have numerous tests outside the window period...
3) Doctor confirming that you dont have it
4) Symptoms mean nothing...I had classic symptoms as well 15 days after....so what

move on brother, go on vacation, drink a beer, ahve sex...something
Hi
Could you please describe your symptoms after 15 days it explains your number of tests. I checked the classical symptoms and yes high fever, muscle pain night sweating after I was ok my girlfriend had same symptoms. How scary now before I thought it was some sort of cold or something and she told me you infected me! How scary now

Old 07-27-2011, 08:13 AM   #29
(male)

Ales1980 HB User

Hi everybody

Thanks all for support just to update. I am really conviced that i was exposed to HIV even with protection (possible transmission described before) so I visited doc today again and insisted on the 7 month test. Result if negative should be tomorow if not tomorow it means confirmation by WB and game over. Oral thrush is still persistent and drugs do not work so it has to be supressed immune system.

Old 07-27-2011, 08:26 AM   #30
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User

i wonder how will you explain off your results,
when they come back negative this time?

Closed Thread