It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2011, 11:00 AM   #16
Senior Veteran
(male)

SOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB User
Re: Seroius depression on my Hiv risk :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoilife0 View Post
Hey guys sorry for posting again but its been about almost 3 weeks since my possible exposure with a csw with a condm.
There was no exposure, buddy. An exposure or risk to HIV would have been if you had unportected sex with her, and especially if you had unprotected and she was know HIV+. But none of those happened , you had protected sex.....any other symptoms you are experiencing since are you noticing things more because your anxiety is up on the whole thing. Alot of it sounds like anxiety...especially the heart palpitations and bubbly( aka fluttering) feeling.

CSW wear condoms to protect them from you, not the other way around. The last thing they want is HIV. The vast majority of them are HIV free and get tested regularly. They have protected sex with hundreds of men, and they stay HIV free because condoms work, simple as that.

The only reason I would get a test is to calm your nerves. PLEASE take the result that you get, which will be negative if you were negative prior to this, as the final answer. Don't keep searching for symptoms or time frames or whatever. Get tested in 3 weeks at the 6 week mark, that will be conclusive for you. If I were in your shoes knowing what I know now, I would not even bother getting tested. Good luck and please relax about it all.

Old 08-19-2011, 10:59 AM   #17
(male)

Enjoilife0 HB User

Just a curoius questions guys, how often does Ars rash spread? and is it common.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-19-2011, 12:00 PM   #18
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User

Quote:
Just a curoius questions guys, how often does Ars rash spread? and is it common.
ars rash will come on a few days after you are infected
and it will last for about 2 weeks time at most
then it is gone and will not appear again.

it does not come and go or start to appear weeks later...

Old 08-19-2011, 12:02 PM   #19
(male)

Enjoilife0 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiteler View Post
ars rash will come on a few days after you are infected
and it will last for about 2 weeks time at most
then it is gone and will not appear again.

it does not come and go or start to appear weeks later...
Oh sorry if I mis typed my question, meant like where does it usually appear and does it like spread through the body? or stay at one spot.

Cause the ones on my face are dissapearing slowly and its almost close to 2 weeks.

sorry was just curoius.

Last edited by Enjoilife0; 08-19-2011 at 12:04 PM.

Old 08-19-2011, 12:07 PM   #20
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Quote:
You asked this before. Besides its pointless, you cannot have ARS, its a simple fact but only your parnoia is preventing you from seeing logic.
My last post on this. You cannot get HIV fro using condoms fact. If it wasnt the case the whole population in the universe would have HIV.. If your mental issues are preventing you from simple facts, then just take a HIV test now.
If you had ARS then your test will be positive fact, if you test negative, then you didnt have ARS and you dont have HIV fact.
So, to conclude, you dint need to test, but if you need peace of mind due to your mental state then just test and move on buds.
Best of luck

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Closed Thread