It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2011, 03:28 AM   #1
(male)

Enjoilife0 HB User
Seroius depression on my Hiv risk :(

About 13 days ago i had protected oral and vaginal sex with a CSW and she was top for about 10 mins I didnt check if the condom broke but it was still intact on my penis and she took it off for me.

well for the past few days I've been having a small soreness in my throat that came back and went away. Also I had coughing symptons that also went away within a day or so. But now I'm really scared because there has been this burning sensation and pain around the top of my neck near the lymph node areas. I can't feel the lymph nodes but this has been happening for the past 2 days and I keep checking my neck for them. Neither can I see them.

But I forgot to add 2 days ago I had a acne breakout on my face and I can't tell if its a rash or acne. It doesnt hurt or itch but its red pimples on each side of my cheeks. I had been in Beijing and eating really greasy food for about 4 days straight and I am depressed and bit stressed.

This anxiety and depression has really been ruining my trip and hopefully I can get over this.

Some replies would really help

Last edited by moderator2; 08-08-2011 at 05:39 AM.

Old 08-08-2011, 03:31 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User
Re: Seroius depression on my Hiv risk :(

Buddy, your opening sentence answers your own questions, you were not at risk of an HIV infection. Your ailments are not HIV related.

Kevin.

Last edited by moderator2; 08-08-2011 at 05:39 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-08-2011, 03:37 AM   #3
(male)

Enjoilife0 HB User

Are the pimples on my face acne or rash?

Old 08-08-2011, 03:41 AM   #4
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Could be both, but certainly nothing to worry about regarding HIV, as Kevin said you had no risk of HIV at all.....

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 08-08-2011, 03:44 AM   #5
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

Buddy, posting a picture online and asking somebody to guess at what is the cause is doing you no favors. Your health is not to be guessed at. If you are concerned about it please speak to a doctor. Based on your opening post you were not at risk of an HIV infection. I am not trying to being dismissive of your worries here, buddy, but you do not have any HIV concerns.

Please speak to a doctor about your ailments.

Kevin.

Old 08-08-2011, 11:17 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

SOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB User

That greasy food will spark off acne. Heat, weather, clothing, sunscreen, on and on and on, can all cause rashes and skin irritation. You had protected sex, you are not at all at risk for HIV.

Old 08-12-2011, 01:13 AM   #7
(male)

Enjoilife0 HB User

How common is Ars rash on someones face? Because I've had this acne looking rash on my face for about a week. And I would sleep 12 hours a day because of my anxiety. I also had a minor sore throat which went away today and started last night. The rash/acne doesnt itch or anything and is bumpy and hurts if I press on it.

the side of my throat still iritates me a little but no lumps. I've been also a been a bit fitigued, could that be becaue of my anxiety/depression.

Old 08-12-2011, 01:19 AM   #8
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

You dont have ARS, you had protected sex. Nothing you say regarding symptoms will change this fact. If your unwell see a doctor, you cannot have HIV from what you did.
I dont how much simpler i can put it buddy, apart you really need to get help for your mental health state, its taking over your life.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 08-12-2011, 01:23 AM   #9
Inactive
(male)

I agree with Apollo, you were never at risk of an HIV infection and you should see a doctor about your rash. It is not HIV related. You have been advised on other HIV forums that you were not at risk of an HIV infection by the very senior members there. You have also been advised that your skin condition cannot be diagnosed online, by the same members, please take this advice.

Buddy, let HIV go, having protected sex is exactly that.

Kevin.

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 08-12-2011 at 02:05 AM.

Old 08-12-2011, 06:45 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoilife0 View Post
How common is Ars rash on someones face?
not common at all.
i had the ars rash and it went over alot of my body
none of it ever was on my face.

you need to educate yourself better about the transmission of hiv.
there are no imaculate infections as you are fearing
and if you knew that, you would be not going
crazy over a nonexistent fear as you are doing now.
good luck

Old 08-15-2011, 10:06 PM   #11
(male)

Enjoilife0 HB User

Hey guys sorry for posting again but its been about almost 3 weeks since my possible exposure with a csw with a condm. And my rash on my face is still their its like little red dots some with bumps and others without and I also have bug bite looking red bumps on my neck which hurt. My sore throat comes and goes at night usually and dissapears after I wake up. Minor headaches and no fevers but a little muscle ache/pain which come and go,

And lastly my jaw/throat at night as a high pulse and I can feel it with this bubbling feeling which I get time to time. I know I shouldnt be posting this but its just bothering me so much and I have to wait until i get back to the U.s. to visit any sort of doctor.

I try to forget about it and Somedays it works and the minor symptons don't seem to be a problem when I'm out having a nice time. But when I'm home it really bothers me when I'm lonely especially the rash. It seems like I've experienced every symtpon but the Fever.

Old 08-16-2011, 01:49 AM   #12
Inactive
(male)

Buddy, I work overseas and you do not have to wait until you are back in your own country to seek medical aid. It is available in foreign countries.

Your symptoms are NOT related to HIV but if they are such concern you should seek such aid. Not seek medical help because you are overseas is not an excuse, there is NO excuse for not seeing a doctor if you are concerned.

Kevin.

Old 08-16-2011, 01:54 AM   #13
(male)

Enjoilife0 HB User

Thanks Kev, do you suggest me get a hiv test or just go back to School when I return. At around the 6 week mark.

Old 08-16-2011, 02:06 AM   #14
Inactive
(male)

Buddy, if you want to have an HIV test even though you could not possibly have HIV, it is a free world, it's your call. As you have been told on many HIV forums, time and time again you were not exposed to HIV but if having a test for peace of mind will help you put this to bed, by all means do so. You spending too much time and effort on an non issue.

At this point there is very little any HIV forum can offer you. You have convinced yourself you were at risk, despite the fact you were not so I can only advise you to educate yourself about HIV and how it is and is not transmitted. This will save you a lot of grief in future.

Kevin.

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 08-16-2011 at 07:17 AM. Reason: typo

Old 08-16-2011, 07:41 AM   #15
Facilitator
(male)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoilife0 View Post
Hey guys sorry for posting again but its been about almost 3 weeks since my possible exposure with a csw with a condm. And my rash on my face is still their its like little red dots some with bumps and others without and I also have bug bite looking red bumps on my neck which hurt. My sore throat comes and goes at night usually and dissapears after I wake up. Minor headaches and no fevers but a little muscle ache/pain which come and go,

And lastly my jaw/throat at night as a high pulse and I can feel it with this bubbling feeling which I get time to time. I know I shouldnt be posting this but its just bothering me so much and I have to wait until i get back to the U.s. to visit any sort of doctor.

I try to forget about it and Somedays it works and the minor symptons don't seem to be a problem when I'm out having a nice time. But when I'm home it really bothers me when I'm lonely especially the rash. It seems like I've experienced every symtpon but the Fever.

Sounds like anxiety and stress to me, you ought to look at health boards forums for these, as HIV is not an issue fact.
I agree with Kevs last post, so not much else i can add to help you, just dont worry about the test if you go down that route, as this exposure will not have chnged your HIV status - FACT

The Following User Says Thank You to Apollo123 For This Useful Post:
Enjoilife0 (08-16-2011)
Closed Thread