It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2011, 11:32 AM   #1
Inactive
(male)

BobbyL HB UserBobbyL HB UserBobbyL HB User
Need some advice, not to worried.

Hi, I am 16 years old, and had a relation with another 16 year old that has had past experiences with other guys (4 different guys to be exact). I am good friends with this girl, and have known her since we were both 10, and was told by her that she has been tested prior to our instance. And now to describe my risk. I received oral from this girl, not the risky part, but soon afterwards, i inserted myself into her about 1/4 the way in, for a total of about 1.5 seconds, then pulled out immediately (thinking with my penis and not my brain ).
I was originally frightened by the possibility of Pregnancy, but i got over that. close to 4 or 5 weeks past exposure i experienced swollen glands, which are still to this day a tad swollen (reduced in size greatly according to my doctor), and stomach aches with a sore throat, weight loss, and fatigue. I agree that the fatigue and the weight loss came from my anxiety and stress. I have confirmed this. I later went and got tested close to what was maybe a day off of 9 weeks? Or maybe just at 8 weeks. It's between 8 and 9 weeks. Just forgot the exact date so that's a educated guess by reviewing texts and so fourth. I have read over and over again that 8 weeks is conclusive. Just want to hear it for my scenario. I also highly doubt a girl at the age of 16 in my area would be infected with HIV. Or even if anyone in my area has HIV. Just wanted some advice, thanks to those out there. I don't want to waste money on another test if you guys think it's unnecessary.
Thanks!

Forgot a symptom* Night sweats too, But that too was from stress! I am positive of it. And sorry I posted this in the wrong section. I am new to this!

Last edited by BobbyL; 10-01-2011 at 11:40 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-16-2011, 10:48 AM   #2
(male)

MightyThor1 HB User
Re: Need some advice, not to worried.

You probably have something like mono. It is very unlikely you contracted HIV. Maybe you learned a lesson about it. Stop panicing and get educated.

Closed Thread