It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2011, 05:49 AM   #16
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User
Re: very worried.. please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbn123 View Post
Guys, really thanks a lot for the comfort. Before I put my fears to rest, I got one more question, probably a stupid one, as it sounds stupid to me as well, but somehow this question crept into my mind.

When the CSW was doing oral, it was rough in some periods. Is there a chance that her teeth might have torn some parts of the upper layer of the condom? Even though the condom didn't burst whihle doing vaginal, is it possible that those tears on the upper layer would cause some problem, in case such tears can be formed?

Thanks once again....
you will not catch hiv from oral sex
if the condom failed you would of known about it and
you would not be questioning if it even happened or not.
stop clinging to any reason to keep your fears alive
let it go
move on

Old 11-18-2011, 07:09 AM   #17
(male)

vbn123 HB User

This is getting worse.... I almost forgot HIV after the advises here.. And today, I observed a very noticiable boil on the lower part of my abdomen. I have some sort of pain in my throat, but it is very on - off kind of pain...

This is taking so much out of me.... Why should I get these symptoms even after having "protected" sex...
Guys, I am ****** off with this whole thing... Is a boil one of the perceived symptoms of HIV?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-18-2011, 08:17 AM   #18
(male)

dc5lov3r HB Userdc5lov3r HB Userdc5lov3r HB User

infected fluids with hiv need to penetrate inside your penis and skin.you had a condom to protect you and it's highly doubtful it was a faulty one. right now it's just your stress and anxiety worsing you. can't be any clearer your at no risk of an hiv infection

The Following User Says Thank You to dc5lov3r For This Useful Post:
vbn123 (11-21-2011)
Closed Thread