It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2012, 11:15 AM   #1
Inactive
(male)

hate this HB User
infection everyday possible

hello everybody,
i need some assesments of different risk situations. since about 6 month i dont know why but i am extremely afraid of getting infected everyday. im always afraid that blood or sperm comes in my eys my nose or glans or other mucous mebranes. everytime i shake someones hand i'm afraid to touch my eye afterwards or to masturbate because sperm or blood from a cut might come on my mucous membranes. lso 2 days ago i walkes through a puddle of blood on the street. i throw away the new shoes i was wearing and the jeans. a friend who was walking with me afterwards came in my apartment and bathroom and now im afraid to shower because after the shower i walk through the blood on my bathroom floor and then get infected because my feet touch my underwear and then blood comes on my urethra and glans. i really hate this because i have to wash alot and always buy new shoes when i walked through blood on the street etc. also im afraid that i accidetally touch a needle...
i dont masturbate anymore because i dont want blood to get on my urethra...
each day i think i have a risk. but then i imagine medical surgeons who are always in contact with blood and afterwards go to the toillete and touch there glans accidantely when peeing with some blood accidantely still on their hands. and they are supposed also to have no risk
everyday i think i had some risks. thats going on my nervs

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-22-2012, 09:56 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

hate this HB User
Re: infection everyday possible

no one wants to answer or help me?

Old 02-22-2012, 10:03 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User

go seek professional help
your problems are beyond the help
that this forum can provide
good luck!

Old 02-22-2012, 10:03 AM   #4
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Have you thought you may need professional help for your OCD and current mental state. They will be able to help you, we cannot as you have not had any risk of HIV

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 02-22-2012, 10:32 AM   #5
Inactive
(male)

hate this HB User

i'm very afraid because i think my roommate used my bed to have sex with his girlfriend when i was not home. and now i'm very afraid that sperm came on my matrasse an could infect me because i have an open scratch on my arm. i cannot sleep in my bed and dont know what to do. also someone who was nosebleeding was walking past me a couple of hours ago and i'm afraid that some of his blood came in contact with my fingers and then on my glan when i was on the toillette. how high are my risk if i sleep in my bed?

Old 02-22-2012, 11:11 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User

you first complain that you are being ignored and then you totally ignore
what you are being told!!
its hard to over look the irony here..

Old 02-22-2012, 11:13 AM   #7
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Like we said, no risk of HIV. HIV cannot survive outside the host. You will only be at risk if you have unprotected sex. As you dont, you dont have nay risk of HIV

I hope this explains a little better for you and stops any concerns you may have

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 02-22-2012, 01:03 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

SOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by hate this View Post
. and now i'm very afraid that sperm came on my matrasse an could infect me because i have an open scratch on my arm. i cannot sleep in my bed and dont know what to do.
There is zero risk of HIV on your bed. Its disgusting and I would wash the clothes before I slep on it, but there is no HIV risk.

Quote:
also someone who was nosebleeding was walking past me a couple of hours ago and i'm afraid that some of his blood came in contact with my fingers and then on my glan when i was on the toillette. how high are my risk if i sleep in my bed?
Unless you jumped up and started humping his nose, where is the risk in that?

You sound very similar to a poster from a couple days ago who had a couple threads deleted and his account locked. Similar meaning totally off the wall scenarios, I believe one was blood was put in his can of coke and walking and stepping on a hypodermic needle.

HIV is transmitted 3 ways. UNprotected vaginal and anal sex, IV drug use mainly swapping needles, and mother to child. That is it. It is not an airborne disease, you cannot catch it through casual touching or oral sex and kissing. It is arguable one of the easiest diseases to avoid.....have safe sex.

Old 02-22-2012, 02:56 PM   #9
Inactive
(male)

hate this HB User

ok thanks for your advise. but it still feels uncomfortable to sleep in the bed knowing that some virus (even if it is inactive) is coming on my body.
i did not post in a previous threat with can of coke but i always ask myself what is happening if someone is putting blood on food in a restaurant and the clients eat the food. lets assume toato soup where you dont see the blood and you eat about half a liter of freshly drawn blood mixed with half a liter tomato soup. i know its a little irrational that someone puts that much blood in the soup but i'm interesting if this amount is a risk. because i'm afraid to eat in restaurants right now

Old 02-22-2012, 03:10 PM   #10
(female)

missu HB User

I do think you might have obsessive compulsive disorder , this may have been passed down to you by one of your parents or both . One thing that might help is if you keep some germ-x or other hand sanitizer , at least it will put you at ease for a while .Good luck !

Old 02-22-2012, 03:18 PM   #11
Inactive
(male)

hate this HB User

thanks thats a good idea. but i cannot put that on food in a restaurant etc...
ain't it possible to constantly take this pep medication in order to avoid infection?

Old 02-22-2012, 03:26 PM   #12
Facilitator
(male)

Pep is for people who had a confirmed risk of hiv infection, you need medication for your mental health

Old 02-22-2012, 03:45 PM   #13
Senior Veteran
(male)

SOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB User

Quote:
ok thanks for your advise. but it still feels uncomfortable to sleep in the bed knowing that some virus (even if it is inactive) is coming on my body.
i did not post in a previous threat with can of coke but i always ask myself what is happening if someone is putting blood on food in a restaurant and the clients eat the food. lets assume toato soup where you dont see the blood and you eat about half a liter of freshly drawn blood mixed with half a liter tomato soup. i know its a little irrational that someone puts that much blood in the soup but i'm interesting if this amount is a risk. because i'm afraid to eat in restaurants right now
Its obsessive compulsive disorder and anxiety, and you have a high degree of it if you really walk around with that much fear. I understand as I have an amount of it, but nowhere near enough to casue me problems or fears living day to day. I just purell way to much and try to keep it all out of my mind.

A dead virus cannot infect you, HIV dies rapidly outside a body.

Closed Thread