It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2012, 03:14 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

Tomz 2 HB User
Angry HIV risk and testing advice in need

first of all i would thank you all for providing help that people can get from you because there are people don't find such guide in a place where the idea and the goal is help people and giued them to prevent for free. god bless you and wishe all the best for hellping people and societes.

i couldn't find any right decision about hiv test which could help me and i am really confuse and really need an advise from you as nobody here where i live are expret in my country about hiv testing and as i really in situation that couldn't make me arrange my self very well and i couldn't make it by my self i start to search and meet doctor all around.

past 3 months i have had a contact withe a women unknown but i guess maybe shes in high risk group...i had few min protected contact(I don' know how I use condom in correct way put it was very stretch on the head when I see it) and also unprotected oral sex without condom and deep french kisses..

after a week and half from the event i start to have all hiv symptoms and I have them antel now

Sore through (still)
Swollen lymph in my nick (gone) and under armpit (still)
Muscle ache(still but not like before)
Join pain(still)
My bowl make sound and use to hurt me at the first week after the event the sound still there
Dizziness and weakness (still)
Far eyes not like before any more
Headache ( was very strong at weeks 4 and 5)
Night sweat for 3 days  

whats make me thinking and can't move that iv had plan to marrige and date are already posted befor that event and 3 months to my family and I can't get the right decision because i couldn't find some one  guide me to the right decision. yes i learned that people do mistake no body perfect and yes people do i mistake no one knows god only knows.

i start to take test as follow and my marrige will be next months after those test and after my this post..

1. rapid test at 4 weeks (27 days)

2.combi ab/ag test at 5 weeks

3.combi ab/ag  test at 6 weeks

4.combi ab/ag test at 12 weeks and all STD 

5.combo ab/ag test at 13 weeks and 6 days (97 days)

all of them thanks to god : negative.

Now am on week 15 still have those symptoms ..

i need your advise, am in very hard situation.. do you advise me to postponed my marrige and take test at 6 months ..or make my 3 months and 6 days (97days)  definitive and conclusive.

iv posted my concern i really need an advise..weather i test at 6 months or I put all those behind me and keep moving with my plan..

I already given advise is no risk .. But I will be happy if some one could tell me should I test for what ... I already test for most commen STD at 12 weeks:

" Chlamydia

" Syphilis

" HIV/Aids

" Gonorrhoea

" Hep b and c

All negative

And I already have ordered :

Cmv

Hpv

But result not yet .. If there are someone have similar station and he solve it would he please tell me .. Should I test for what,,,!!!

Need a help and advise thanks all

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-16-2012, 03:54 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User
Re: HIV risk and testing advice in need

you should have no hiv concerns
to begin with you never had an exposure to the virus to begin with.
people do not get infected thru oral sex or protected sex with a condom.
your testing confirms this.
as to what is causing your symptoms needs to be done by a doctor
narrowing things down by test.
hiv is not something to be concerned with here.
good luck

Old 03-16-2012, 11:12 PM   #3
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Im with smit. You didnt have a risk of HIV for the reasons he has already said. You tests for stds have proved negative, so what ever is wrong with you is not from a sexual experience

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 03-17-2012, 02:35 PM   #4
Inactive
(male)

Tomz 2 HB User

Hey smiteler and appollo

Stretched Condom on the head of penis it's not making the risk bigger from you opinions?

Yea am trying to figur out what make this symptoms still there .. I really can't figure .. I will see the next appointment with dr what will happen as she make a random tests ... Hope every thing goins to be alright and there no co infection..that's why am still concern about those things.. The symptoms starts and stil antel now ..

Old 03-17-2012, 03:19 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User

if a condom fails it breaks apart and leaves a ring
around your penis.
you have not discribed that so the condom did its job protecting you
as it came off of you intact..
whatever test you take will be negative
find something better to consume your time with
life is too short.
good luck

Old 03-20-2012, 07:25 AM   #6
Inactive
(male)

Tomz 2 HB User

Hii every,,

Iv done with my dr ... Nothing wrong no cmv no hpv ... She told me itz all clear ..

But my consern is ...

Does co-infiction of hiv and hep c make a dely window period .. For boths or one of them!!!

Does hep c 12 weeks negative is conclousive ..?

Because I just read this and get confuse agine about those symptoms .. And I want to get this consern to rest cuz salvia can transmet hep c throw oral sex ... And the co-infction are killing me ...

Could some one help me on this thx a lot ..

Old 03-20-2012, 09:41 AM   #7
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomz 2 View Post
Hii every,,

Iv done with my dr ... Nothing wrong no cmv no hpv ... She told me itz all clear ..

But my consern is ...

Does co-infiction of hiv and hep c make a dely window period .. For boths or one of them!!!

No it does not happen

Does hep c 12 weeks negative is conclousive ..? Yes

Because I just read this and get confuse agine about those symptoms .. And I want to get this consern to rest cuz salvia can transmet hep c throw oral sex ... And the co-infction are killing me ...

Your reading rubbish it dosnt happen

Could some one help me on this thx a lot ..
We are trying to help but you keep ingnoring what is posted. You dont have risk of hiv, ITS that simple, so all the above is quiet pointless. Look how many threads their are like this, millions of them and not once has any got HIV, so you being the first zero. Not to mention the other person has to have HIV which more than likley they do not.
Best thing you can do, is stop the googling and move on with your life, your worrying over nothing

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 03-20-2012, 10:05 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

if hiv was causing you any symptoms
the test would of found it.

hep c has no effect on hiv test results.

any test you take will yield a negative result for the reasons
already stated and
i'm not going to keep repeating them like a broken record.
good luck

Old 03-20-2012, 11:00 AM   #9
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

Like Smit I am not going to keep repeating things that have already been said to you.

You were never exposed to an HIV infection and you have grossly over tested. The tests you did not even need are 100% conclusive, you do not have HIV.

Yep it really is that simple.

Kevin.

Old 03-21-2012, 06:17 AM   #10
Inactive
(male)

Tomz 2 HB User

hellow guys,,

thanx alot for those support.

list of fears about symptoms is normal gentlman,,thats why make me continoue asking and seeking dr..

cuz i test but symptoms stell there .. so i thought i might contract tow viresuse which is hep c and hiv at the same time from the same sexual action...so the test still couldn't eaither as the body still making ab for them or atleast for one and dela the other to maybe 6

uv helped more then u imagin guyz, i really and apriciate each wordz..and your advise is priceless

am gona forgtot those issues and those symptoms ( sore throut-far eyes problem-armpit lympho noods- head fell like fever and nick pain-tierdness)

and am gona move on as you told me ,, i might if i still wana be on it..take a 6 months test ..

and i will come here guyz to post what gona happen...

best wishes,,

Old 03-21-2012, 08:53 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(male)

what you fail to grasp is
you cannot use symptoms as a tool to indicate or diagnose hiv.
for other illness's yes it is possible, but not hiv
it is too unpredictable to do with any real accuracy.

please do not discount your test result because of how you feel
you will be wrong every time..

Old 03-22-2012, 03:23 AM   #12
Inactive
(male)

Tomz 2 HB User

I will trust the result and I will move on to forget about it as you told me guyz that's no risk from deep kissing and unprotected oral sex and few protected sex ... And I might come back with update on 6 months as I mention befor if I still have it on my head cuz the ... Thx a lot smitiler

Old 03-22-2012, 03:38 AM   #13
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

Buddy, have you ever heard of a false positive ? I have and I have seen the devastating effects it can have on people. Please let me give some advice here. The more you test the more you run the real danger of getting a false positive. A false positive result is when an HIV antibody test , tests positive when the person as not got HIV. You are now running this risk. If it happened and it does it will cause you no end of heartbreak and it can take a long time, even months of retesting to reconfirm your status as negative.

This is your call, you were not exposed to HIV, you have tested 100% negative, you have not got HIV. Let it go and move on with your life or continue to do what you are doing and keep running the real risk of a false positive.

The only HIV concern you have is of your own making, let it go pal.

Kevin.

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 03-22-2012 at 03:41 AM.

Old 03-22-2012, 07:40 AM   #14
Senior Veteran
(male)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomz 2 View Post
I will trust the result and I will move on to forget about it as you told me guyz that's no risk from deep kissing and unprotected oral sex and few protected sex ... And I might come back with update on 6 months as I mention befor if I still have it on my head cuz the ... Thx a lot smitiler
it isn't 1980 anymore
they have been improving hiv tests for over 30 yrs now
and they have been studying how
people get infected for the same amount of time.

the main problem is the tests/studies have move foward
and public preception/opinion has lagged very far behind.
that is a main reason as to why you see conflicting information everywhere.
i know that
you will turn out ok on your test.
good luck

Old 03-22-2012, 08:01 AM   #15
Inactive
(male)

Tomz 2 HB User

Dear Guys,,
I really trust your advise and knowledge..and I knw that your advise base on intensive knowledge other then hurt people... And I trust completely your advise.. And you guys helped me like no other...

The things is that I still have those symptoms and my dr told me everything clear...

I did look for CDC site and they still state that in rare case it take 6 months

which is start to as every body to say oh no maybe its me .. Thats me..me all over agine ,,, that's it ... Other then that I even don't look for nothing... Because I trust your advise and I kne it base on experience and knowledge

Closed Thread