It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2012, 09:44 AM   #1
(male)

crazydean HB User
i got hiv through french kiss

hello,
.im really afraid i got hiv,im sure about it,and i dreamt about it..here is my story,,i french kissed a girl deeply which i suppose was hiv positive..it was only a kiss,no sexual or oral sex..after 4 days i developed urinary tract infection,i was prescribed antbiotic for 5 days.at the same time did an hiv test,which was negative.then after a month,i again got urinary symptoms,went to hospital,did all the test plus an ultrasonography,,and the doctor confirmed its chronic prostatitis.exactly 8 weeks after the first exposure,got tested again for hiv,and it was negative.since i was having prostatitis,i was prescribed by doctor to engage in physiotherapy in a medical centre,which consist of inserting a kind of radiator up my rectum.as a precaution,i covered the radiator with a condom before insertion.but one day unfortunately the condom broke off and was exposed with the radiator unwrapped in my rectum.i really suspected that the assistant there didnt clean the radiator that day before i used it.this is because on that day i went straight to the room to perfom the therapy but with my great surprise,there was a man there undergoing the same procedure,so i was told to wait for 10mins by the nurse.10mins later,i went in and it was free,i start using it and the incident happened.so how in a short period of 10mins they got time to clean it?thats why i dont believe them.so my paranoia flared up again.and about 4 weeks after the the 2nd exposure,i was negative again.now i did a sperm culture test,and they found a strange unsual organism called staphyllococcus equarum,i think thats what is causing my prostatitis.so i concluded i got hiv,because my immune is weak and im not able to fight this bacteria.this week i will get tested again.im having a real hard time now,its like living in hell with this paranoia on and off and in 3months i will be graduating and i completely neglected my studies.im unable to concentrate.now im very afraid to get tested again,cause im sure im infected with hiv,plz note excepth these two exposures i mentioned above,i didnt participate in any sexual activity nor do i am an iv drug users..would really appreciate if u reply me especially during those dark days im having..im having strange dreams every night..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-17-2012, 09:49 AM   #2
(male)

crazydean HB User
Re: i got hiv through french kiss

is there anybody out there please??

Old 03-17-2012, 02:14 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User

you do not have hiv
please educte yourself better about
hiv before you come to any conclusions.
you need to have unprotected anal or vaginal sex or
share iv drug needles to put yourself at any risk.
you cannot get infected thru kissing someone.

Old 03-17-2012, 03:30 PM   #4
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Fully agree with smit, you need to educate yourself better regarding HIV transmission. You didnt have a risk at all.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 03-18-2012, 12:42 AM   #5
(male)

crazydean HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiteler View Post
you do not have hiv
please educte yourself better about
hiv before you come to any conclusions.
you need to have unprotected anal or vaginal sex or
share iv drug needles to put yourself at any risk.
you cannot get infected thru kissing someone.
ok,,thx for replying,,but what abt the 2nd risk??its the most riskiest...thats why im so worried

Old 03-18-2012, 01:09 AM   #6
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Still not a risk as HIV cannot survive outside the host, that said your concerns are not just your over active imagination, so be assured your fine and was not at risk.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 03-18-2012, 05:03 PM   #7
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydean View Post
ok,,thx for replying,,but what abt the 2nd risk??its the most riskiest...thats why im so worried
There was no first or second risk of contracting HIV. HIV is spread through.

1. Unprotected anal and /or vaginal sex.
2. Sharing IV Street drugs needles.
3. Mother to child.

None of this took place. As you have been advised already, please take the time to educate yourself about HIV and how it is and is not transmitted.

Kevin.

Old 03-19-2012, 07:05 AM   #8
(male)

crazydean HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo123 View Post
Still not a risk as HIV cannot survive outside the host, that said your concerns are not just your over active imagination, so be assured your fine and was not at risk.
hi,,thx for replying me,,how can i not worried about hiv,when im having prostatitis and leukocytes in my urine,,plus a strange bacteria in my sperm,,,

Old 03-19-2012, 09:19 AM   #9
Facilitator
(male)

Because i currently have the same symptoms as superman when exposed to kryptonite, so does that mean im effected by it? No, because i havent been exposed to that like you havnt to HIV, so it goes to show symptoms are misleading only facts will lead you the correct path, as such yours is zero risk as you have been told in other forums and not to mention the whole world undestands you cannot get HIV from kissing - FACT.

Old 03-19-2012, 10:39 AM   #10
(male)

crazydean HB User

Quote:
Because i currently have the same symptoms as superman when exposed to kryptonite, so does that mean im effected by it? No, because i havent been exposed to that like you havnt to HIV, so it goes to show symptoms are misleading only facts will lead you the correct path, as such yours is zero risk as you have been told in other forums and not to mention the whole world undestands you cannot get HIV from kissing - FACT.
thx a lot mate,,hope ur words r true,,,once the seed of doubt is planted,its difficult to retrieve no matter how clever or dumb you are!!

Old 03-19-2012, 02:57 PM   #11
(female)

longingforhope HB User

HIV is not present in saliva, the end. No risk. Get some anti biotics for your prostatis.

Old 03-20-2012, 03:10 AM   #12
(male)

crazydean HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by longingforhope View Post
HIV is not present in saliva, the end. No risk. Get some anti biotics for your prostatis.
went for test today,will get the result on thursday,,i will let u know,,the nurse told me today that if the result is not ready on thursday,it means that somethind is wrong,,,that part scared me to death!!

Old 03-20-2012, 04:17 AM   #13
Facilitator
(male)

No nurse would say that and not to mention it mean that their was a problem with the test not the results. If you were positive they tell you straight away. Take in mind your zero risk, your lack of education of HIV, you should take this time to read up on healthboards main page about HIV because your in for a stressfull life if you get take a HIV test from a kiss

Old 03-20-2012, 06:40 AM   #14
(male)

crazydean HB User

Quote:
No nurse would say that and not to mention it mean that their was a problem with the test not the results. If you were positive they tell you straight away. Take in mind your zero risk, your lack of education of HIV, you should take this time to read up on healthboards main page about HIV because your in for a stressfull life if you get take a HIV test from a kiss
stressful life,that part is so true,,,my subconscious is messed up!!!

Old 03-20-2012, 07:14 AM   #15
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

It as nothing to do with your subconscious mind. You are making the conscious decision to bring about all this stress upon yourself. It is actually worrisome that you can lack such a basic understanding of HIV given that it has now been around for the last 30 years. This lack of understanding will, as Apollo rightly points out, bring you no end of problems unless you now make the conscious effort to address it. It is a lack of understanding that will put you at a real risk of an HIV infection and it is the same lack of understanding that is now causing yourself induced stress unless you do something about it.

Wise up buddy and make an effort to gain at least a very basic understanding rather than rushing on to HIV forums with no risk, non-events, asking complete strangers for advice and then completely ignoring it. You have not got HIV, you were never exposed to it and no nurse said such a thing to you.

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 03-20-2012 at 07:28 AM.

Closed Thread