It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2012, 04:52 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

pleaseadviseme HB User
is there any thing wrong with me...

Hi, i had protected sex with a call Girl 3 days before. she give me BJ,we had sex later i ejaculated inside here. I also finger in her vagina before having sex.
I know i was using condom during this entire period.even the girl was cautious to use condom before we started.After finishing i didnt check if the condom was broken or it tore.I am not sure if the girl had any infection.
I had sleepless night thinking if i have been infected with HIV after this encounter.
Currently i have started getting joint pain on my hand and legs,twingling nerve on forearms, stomech upset, vomitting sensation, chest/body pain. vomitting sensation makes me feel sick and i feel tired very soon..
Ill be going for HIV antibody test after 4 weeks.
Please advise me if these are symptoms due to HIV infection?
any reply would be of a great help to me.

please advise........

Last edited by pleaseadviseme; 03-21-2012 at 05:23 PM.

Old 03-22-2012, 01:15 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User
Re: is there any thing wrong with me...

No these symptoms are not due to HIV, you were never at a risk of an HIV infection. HIV is spread, sexually, through unprotected anal and / or vaginal sex. This did not happen. HIV is never and I mean never diagnosed by the amount or lack of symptoms a person may or may not have it is diagnosed one way and one way only; by an HIV test.

You don't need to test over this episode but you are clearly concerned so have a test and collect what will be a negative result and move on with your life. HIV is not an issue for you, don't allow your mind to make it one.

Kevin.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-22-2012, 07:27 AM   #3
Inactive
(male)

pleaseadviseme HB User

Hi Thanks for replying to my conscern, this gives me so much of a relief.

Old 03-22-2012, 08:28 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User

properly used condoms will protect you against hiv.
keep that in mind in the future and you should never have concerns
like you do now
good luck

Old 03-22-2012, 11:27 PM   #5
Inactive
(male)

pleaseadviseme HB User

Hi, Thank you for the below, ill keep this thing in mind going forward.
Kevin, one thing i missed to mention on my earlier episode. After i pulled out from her, she took out the condom using tissue paper holding both her hands. she literally pulled out. Is there any possibility i have had any exposure at this point. because tissue paper was exposed to her fluids on outer skin of the condom and because she literally pulled out everything together, fluids on tissue paper that came in contact with exterion skin of the condom would have had made contact with my pennis.
It was all so quick i dont know if this should be a concern to me. Am i making any sence here.
Please advise me....

Last edited by pleaseadviseme; 03-23-2012 at 12:59 AM.

Old 03-23-2012, 12:14 AM   #6
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

No it would make no difference you were not exposed to an HIV infection. Please do yourself a huge favour here stop trying to look for ways to put yourself at risk, you had protected sex. Protetcted sex is exactly that, protected. HIV is an extremely difficult virus to transmit from person to person and only ever takes place, sexually within the confines of a human body (when an unprotected penis is inside a vagina or anus). Nothing you have described put you anywhere near a risk of an infection.

Kevin.

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 03-23-2012 at 12:16 AM.

Old 03-24-2012, 07:44 AM   #7
Inactive
(male)

pleaseadviseme HB User

Thanks for your valuable advise....
The current symptoms that i have been facing for past 5, 6 days I feel i have been infected by Herpes virus HSV1 OR HSV2.
i have fever, tiredness, muscle aches,pain, burning, tingling on different parts of my body,stomech upset,diarreah. small ulcer on my tounge, and these things started within 2 day after the episode.
I am not sure what my medical test result would be, but ill have to live with it whatever the result is.

Also please dont mind asking me this question again. For someone who is infected with Genetial Herpes( HSV2), Is there any further risk of HIV infection in next few weeks.I know i have been asking the same question in different ways and i am sorry for this.

Your answer is appriciated....

Old 03-24-2012, 08:58 AM   #8
Inactive
(male)

Buddy I am not going down the road of ifs and buts, let’s keep this very simple. You did not put yourself at a risk of an HIV infection regardless of what you keep adding. Please stop trying to diagnose yourself with things. HIV, or any STD for that matter, is not diagnosed because you feel you have them, they are diagnosed by medical tests. If you have ailments that are of such a concern, you should go and discuss them with a doctor in the real world. All you can be advised of here is the risk of an HIV infection you may have had, it was zero.

Kevin.

Old 03-24-2012, 09:08 AM   #9
Inactive
(male)

pleaseadviseme HB User

Thanks for replying to me Kevin .....

Old 04-10-2012, 12:32 PM   #10
Inactive
(male)

pleaseadviseme HB User

Hi Kevin, Thanks for your earlier replies. I am coming back to you for the question with more details i have learned in past 3 weeks.
3 weeks before, After few drinks I did this most stupid thing in my life which i didnt in past 30 years, this incident has taken my life out of me.
I had protected sex with a call Girl from Tiwan . she give me protected oral sex and we had protected viginal intercourse i ejaculated inside her.Vaginal intercourse lasted less than 90 seconds. I did not penetrate deep inside here as i was nervous. After i pulled out from her, she took out the condom with small tissue paper holding both her hands and then wiped by pennis with the same tissue paper. AT this point her fluids got into contact with my Pennis (urethra) . Later after 2 minutes i went and washed myself.My question is '' what is the risk I had exposure at this point. Coz tissue paper was exposed to her fluids on outer skin of the condom and because she pulled out everything together and wiped my pennis with the same tissue paper, her fluids on tissue paper made contact with my pennis when she pulled everything together and wiped my pennis wth the same tissue paper. This was all very quick and it took some time for myslef to realise i might have put myself at risk. .Also the air on the tip of the condom was not squeezed , i assume there was some air at the tip of the condom.I was using Durex condom during this entire period.
After finishing i didnt check if the condom was broken and I am not sure if the girl had any infection. She said to me that she had protected sex with 5 people uptill now.

2 days after this encounter I started getting flue like symptoms, small ulcer on my tounge with white layer, Muscle and join pain aross my body hand and legs, bad chills, nite swets, sore throat, joint pain on my hand /legs,muscle nerve tingling, pain across my body, stomech upset and Diarreah for more than 3 weeks,stomach growling, Fatigue, muscle burning, vomitting sensation, neck pain. loss of apetite and weight loss more than 8 kg with bllurred vision. The muscle pain and Diarreah is still there after 3 weeks.

currently i have started developing small red spots on my arms,leg and back.I get pain on the finger joints and feel tired very soon.

Went to the Doctor after 2 weeks and took STD screening which came normal, i know this is my window period, i still have to go after six and 12 weeks for confirmed results.

Please advise me what is thelevel of risk.. Am i at the risk of HIV after this exposure.

Because i have all the symptoms and exposure. i cant stop thinking, this thing has taken life out of me. Thanks for your time and valuable reply. You are doing a great job.

Old 04-10-2012, 12:48 PM   #11
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

You had protected sex, you didnt have a risk of HIV

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 04-11-2012, 03:02 PM   #12
Inactive
(male)

There is no point in asking the same question and expecting a different answer. It is the same answer, no matter how many times you ask.

You did not have a risk of an HIV infection.

Old 04-11-2012, 03:37 PM   #13
Inactive
(male)

pleaseadviseme HB User

Thanks Kevin, this gives me so much confidence before i take my week 6 HIV test.

Old 04-11-2012, 06:37 PM   #14
Senior Veteran
(male)

SOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB User

You don't even need to test, you had protected sex and were never at risk for HIV. It cannot hurt to test, but I would not be at all worried.

Old 04-12-2012, 12:01 PM   #15
Inactive
(male)

pleaseadviseme HB User

Thanks for your encouraging message, you all doing a great job. Ill keep u posted.

Closed Thread