It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2012, 11:46 AM   #16
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User
Re: need help

This is the last response I will make in thread. You did not have high risk exposure; your symptoms are absolutely nothing like the symptoms of a primary HIV infection and you have tested 100% negative.

This is now you call, continue to pointlessly freak out and keep testing out over and over again only to be told the same thing over and over again. You are HIV negative. Or you can move on.

If you are so concerned about your ailments see a doctor, a real doctor in the real world. You do not have an HIV concern.

Old 03-27-2012, 11:52 AM   #17
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

The more you keep poking your lymph nodes, the more sore they will be, so stop poking yourself already. Any doctor will tell you that. Quit poking them and they will probably stop hurting, silly!

The Following User Says Thank You to Kszan For This Useful Post:
Ogglon3r (03-27-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-27-2012, 02:38 PM   #18
Inactive
(male)

needhelpbad11 HB User

Guys thanks a alot. These friggan coincidences are whats driving me insane. If my gf didn't get that mouth ulcer and sore throat I would have been past this a long time ago. This is my last post guys thanks for your help. I leave with one more question there is no way I'm positive after a 3 month negative? Goodbye and thanks

Old 03-27-2012, 11:02 PM   #19
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

none as we have said, so many times

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

The Following User Says Thank You to Apollo123 For This Useful Post:
needhelpbad11 (03-28-2012)
Old 04-07-2012, 08:35 AM   #20
Inactive
(male)

needhelpbad11 HB User

Guys Ive been doing real well for the last week and a half but the last few days Ive been getting very dry skin around my mustache beard area. When I went online to check it out Seborric dermatitis comes up. For argument sake would SD start after 4 months of infection if I was infected or is it something that comes on later. The only reason I ask is because Ive never in 35 years had this kind of dry scales on my face

Old 04-07-2012, 01:32 PM   #21
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User

will you stop trying to connect anything that happens to you healthwise to hiv?
insainity is the act of doing the same thing over and over
looking for a different outcome...
see a dermatologist for your skin condition
good luck

Old 04-07-2012, 02:21 PM   #22
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Can I ask why you post on a HIV forum when you don't have HIV? Their is nothing anyone can help you with

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 04-07-2012, 04:29 PM   #23
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by needhelpbad11 View Post
Guys Ive been doing real well for the last week and a half but the last few days Ive been getting very dry skin around my mustache beard area. When I went online to check it out Seborric dermatitis comes up. For argument sake would SD start after 4 months of infection if I was infected or is it something that comes on later. The only reason I ask is because Ive never in 35 years had this kind of dry scales on my face
Buddy, seborrheic dermatitis is commonly called dandruff. Yes people who do not have HIV get dandruff, I get dandruff. I use head and shoulders for it and it goes away.

If your only concern is dandruff, you really need to find something else to worry about.

Old 04-10-2012, 07:04 AM   #24
Inactive
(male)

needhelpbad11 HB User

Well it turned out to just be dry skin. 2 days of moisturizer and it was gone. Can any of you give me advice on how to move on. I've been much better lately, but still have bad moments. Every ache and pain I associate with hiv. I just want to move on. I haven't felt good in 4 months it SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-10-2012, 07:18 AM   #25
Facilitator
(male)

Of course. seek help for your OCD, many have here and they have got over their issues and im sure you will to

The Following User Says Thank You to Apollo123 For This Useful Post:
needhelpbad11 (04-10-2012)
Old 05-21-2012, 07:00 AM   #26
Inactive
(male)

needhelpbad11 HB User

I hate coming back because I've been doing much better but the last few days my partoid gland on my left side is swollen a bit. This can't be related to hiv 6 months after exposure correct? It would of already been swollen all this time correct. There is no chance of my 3 month negative turning positive correct? Now I feel all my stress coming back. Please answer I won't debate your responses.

Old 05-21-2012, 07:21 AM   #27
Facilitator
(male)

Hiya, well all i can say is your tests have proved your negative and you dont have HIV, so anything that is wrong with you is not from HIV thats for sure.

You really should see a doctor if your unwell because if their is somthing wrong with you then you will need help to sort the issue out, but a HIV forum is not a place where you will find any further answers for your medical concerns mate.

Best of luck

Old 05-21-2012, 07:26 AM   #28
Inactive
(male)

needhelpbad11 HB User

Apollo 1 question though if glands were to become swollen they would have been swollen by now correct?

Old 05-21-2012, 07:57 AM   #29
Facilitator
(male)

One answer, if your HIV negative can anything that happens be HIV related?

Old 05-21-2012, 08:01 AM   #30
Inactive
(male)

needhelpbad11 HB User

lol So you are 100% confident with my test I take it?

Closed Thread