It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2012, 04:03 AM   #1
(male)

maakz HB User
Is this risky?

hi doc
five days ago i had a girl in my hotel room to do a massage body to body one, i was nked and she was in her underwar, during the session , we did not had any sexual relation of any kind(no oral, anal,vagina or kissing), she was only rubbing her body againest mine while she was wearing her under ware, and we didnot do any sexual activity of any kind, during the massage i felt some fluide slipping on my anus,and she also massaged my penis with no ejaculation,but after she left, when i was taking a shower , i saw some thing like a boil or carbuncles(the one with white tip) in the lower part of my abdomen, the girl was offering me some pleasure with her which gave me an impression that she is not only a massage girl, and i realized that she is a sex worker too, and i started worrying about this and assume some of her body fluid could find its way to my body

Q- can this transfere the hiv to me?(i have heard that HIV could transfer through wound and un healthy skin ).

Q- does any body fluid could pass through that boil or carbuncles, e.g her brast milk, blood from non seen wond, vaginal fluid)

Q-what if during the massage session her under ware slipped a littel bet and vagina flud came in contact with my body and find its way to the anus or the boil etc

Q- do i need to do testing?

Old 03-24-2012, 04:46 AM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User
Re: Is this rsky

You did nothing to cause any risk of HIV and do not need to test.

The fluid you felt was just massage oil, simple as that.

To be at risk you need to have unprotected sex and you didnt, your fine, enjoy the weekend.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

The following user gives a hug of support to Apollo123:
maakz (04-02-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-24-2012, 06:50 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User
Re: Is this rsky

hiv is not passed on by casual contact .
touching something will not infect you.
you were at no risk of being exposed to the virus.
good luck

Last edited by smiteler; 03-24-2012 at 06:52 AM.

The following user gives a hug of support to smiteler:
maakz (04-02-2012)
Old 03-24-2012, 09:09 AM   #4
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User
Re: Is this risky?

Buddy, HIV has been around for 30 years now and you should be more concerned about that fact you have no understanding of it. For your own sake you need to get up to speed about it and learn what is and is not a risk of an HIV infection. I say this with your own interests at heart because if you do not understand what is a risk and what is not a risk you can never protect yourself against an HIV infection. Casual contact and that is all you had does not spread HIV. The known and scientifically recognised risks are.

1. Unprotected anal and/or vaginal sex.
2. Sharing of IV street drug works.
3. Mother to child.

To avoid any future HIV worries always condom up for anal and/or vaginal sex and never share IV street drug works.

Kevin.

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 03-24-2012 at 09:10 AM.

Old 03-27-2012, 11:40 AM   #5
(male)

maakz HB User

thanks alot ,apollo,smiteler,kevin for you advice
the reason for my q was the skin condition(the boil or carbuncles
)

Old 03-27-2012, 11:51 AM   #6
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

Nothing you have described nor the details you have added put you anywhere near an HIV infection, period.

Kevin.

Old 04-02-2012, 07:51 PM   #7
(male)

maakz HB User

Kevin
Good advice , and being with highly professionals like you guys, is a way to learn,as you know in massage sessions a lot of rubbings, touching and scratching, you don't know from where things and what things might get inside you,( penetration oral anal vaginal are excluded) (opedn mouth kissing is excluded but there was touching the lips by her out skin) plus the risk of any blood or fluid that might came out due to any reason from her and went to my body through any skin mal integrity , when I want to put this subject behind me ,some idea bob up and reload the whole story again
Sorry for all this , I consider you as friends that you can discuss private issues with

Old 04-02-2012, 07:52 PM   #8
(male)

maakz HB User

Kevin
Good advice , and being with highly professionals like you guys, is a way to learn,as you know in massage sessions a lot of rubbings, touching and scratching, you don't know from where things and what things might get inside you,( penetration oral anal vaginal are excluded) (opedn mouth kissing is excluded but there was touching the lips by her out skin) plus the risk of any blood or fluid that might came out due to any reason from her and went to my body through any skin mal integrity , when I want to put this subject behind me ,some idea bob up and reload the whole story again
Sorry for all this , I consider you as friends that you can discuss private issues with

Old 04-02-2012, 10:20 PM   #9
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Im not sure what your asking, but just to say you have zero risk of HIV

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 04-11-2012, 01:18 AM   #10
(male)

maakz HB User

Dear friends
Just to clear some thing in my mind....If there were a fresh punctured pmple(zit, boil ,carbouncles,etc) ON BOTH PERSONS and came in contact togather with the fluid coming through them(eg blood, pus, etc),,, is this a risk

Old 04-11-2012, 01:23 AM   #11
Facilitator
(male)

No, its not a risk and their is little point going down the road of "what ifs "

Relax, your fine mate, if we thought other wise, we would say so for sure

Old 04-11-2012, 03:25 PM   #12
Inactive
(male)

Buddy, HIV only remains viable within a very specific environment. That environment is within the confines of a human body. Once exposed to air HIV becomes non viable (non infectious) and will posse zero risk of an infection. The only place HIV will pose a risk, sexually, is when an unprotected penis is inside an anus or vagina.

If any of the scenarios, you have listed posed even the slightest risk of an HIV infection half the planet would have it by now. No ifs, no buts.

Kevin.

Closed Thread