It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2012, 12:57 AM   #1
(male)

allenchris HB User
Oral with sore throat besides all symptoms

Hi,
exactly a month ago, i came down on a man it was brief and his penis was not hard, he had pre-*** and he did not ejaculate in my mouth, the big problem is i had sore throat at the time and i had brushed my teeth before meeting him by couple of hours only, that person insisted that he is negative, and there is nothing to worry about.

BUT, now and since a week ago, i have been experiencing, rash in my face ( couple of pimples in my forehead) and others in legs and arms, Itchy skin in random places in my body, my chest and back and neck skin pinching and burning sometimes and itchy some other times, Also a sore thraot that im worried that it may get harder, and (painful) lymph nodes, started with my right arm-bid, then my left and now allover, my Liver has been aching too which is weird, it feels like as if i ran a very long distance i get that liver pain, i have it now continuously.
I'm extremely worried and i haven't been able to sleep for almost a week only like 3 hours everyday and I'm really exhausted,

please, please tell me what is my chance of getting HIV from the above possible exposure? and how these symptoms likely or dislikely to be HIV related symptoms?

please i will not sleep until i receive an answer,
Thank you very much

Old 04-07-2012, 01:03 AM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User
Re: Oral with sore throat besides all symptoms

Well its really simple. In the Billions and Billions of oral acts every year their are no reliable cases of HIV transmission from oral sex. So you being the first?
Your symptoms have nothing to do with HIV at all. The only things you should test for are std's just to rule anything out that.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-07-2012, 06:21 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User

on top of no risk nothing you are experiancing symptom wise
is specific to hiv.
put your focus on something other then hiv if you think
you have something and go see a doctor and tell them
your concerns..
good luck

Old 04-07-2012, 11:35 PM   #4
(male)

allenchris HB User

Thank you very much for your care, God bless you, you have put my mind in so much ease, about the other STDs, i have made check up on hepatitis A, B, C, ( A and C are non reactive But B was reactive) my doctor told me that i may had it before at some point in my life but it is gone now, but i still can't explain this pain that i get at my liver, i read that liver enlargement is one of the HIV symptoms (according to Wikipedia), and also about the rash and the other symptoms i wrote above.

do you think i should do any other blood tests for other STDs or may be HIV? i still experience the painful lymph nodes, may be it is cold, as we are in changing seasons now?
For your info, before the above experience, i had protected sex 3 months prior this experience, i made the HIV test at 3 months and 1 week and was non-reactive, so that may increase the possibility of having anyother STDs that i need to test for?

thank you very much.

Old 04-07-2012, 11:36 PM   #5
(male)

allenchris HB User

Thank you very much for your care, God bless you, you have put my mind in so much ease, about the other STDs, i have made check up on hepatitis A, B, C, ( A and C are non reactive But B was reactive) my doctor told me that i may had it before at some point in my life but it is gone now, but i still can't explain this pain that i get at my liver, i read that liver enlargement is one of the HIV symptoms (according to Wikipedia), and also about the rash and the other symptoms i wrote above.

do you think i should do any other blood tests for other STDs or may be HIV? i still experience the painful lymph nodes, may be it is cold, as we are in changing seasons now?
For your info, before the above experience, i had protected sex 3 months prior this experience, i made the HIV test at 3 months and 1 week and was non-reactive, so that may increase the possibility of having anyother STDs that i need to test for?

thank you very much.

Closed Thread

Tags
oral, sore throat