It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2012, 10:35 AM   #1
Inactive
(male)

annonomyse11 HB User
condom gap

i had intercourse with a woman, who i believe to have hiv. Only inserted my penis in 7 times. My main concern is that there was a 1cm gap, between the end of the condom, and my pelvis. i'm really worried that i may had contact with vaginal fluid, but my questing is that, would the condom move up as it touches the entering of the vagina?

Please let me know, im really worried.

Old 04-08-2012, 11:03 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User
Re: condom gap

You are worrying needlessly. So long as the tip of your penis was covering while it was inside the vagina you were protected from an HIV infection.

And buddy just because you believe somebody as HIV does not make it so, ok?

You have no HIV concerns here.

Kevin.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-08-2012, 11:12 AM   #3
Inactive
(male)

annonomyse11 HB User

What about the exposed shaft and pelvis? is there no way of me getting it there? Only through the head?

Rally appreciate your reply!

Old 04-08-2012, 11:25 AM   #4
Inactive
(male)

annonomyse11 HB User

What happens if the vaginal fluid made contact with my exposed penis? Wouldnt there be a risk of it getting through a open cut?
Or can you only be infected through the tip of your penis?

If it only the head of the penis, i'll start to cry in relief, you're a life saver

Old 04-08-2012, 11:36 AM   #5
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

Yes it is the tip of the penis that allows infected fluids to enter your body. HIV despite it frightening reputation does not infect by simple skin to skin or skin to fluid contact. It infects throught the tip of your penis and/or it gets gets under the foreskin, where it can reamin viable for a period of time (hence the reason why males who are circumcised are not as susceptible to HIV infections).

It is a very fragile virus and there is only ever a risk of an infection when an unprotected penis is inside an anus or vagina.

And please knock off the ifs. You had protected sex; you were fully protected from an HIV infection with or without small cuts on your penis.

Kevin.

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 04-08-2012 at 11:52 AM. Reason: added

Old 04-08-2012, 11:40 AM   #6
Inactive
(male)

annonomyse11 HB User

You just saved someones life Kevin!

Thank you so much!

Old 04-08-2012, 11:42 AM   #7
Inactive
(male)

Glad to have helped and you are more than welcome.

HIV is not a concern for you here, really.

Kevin.

Old 04-08-2012, 11:54 AM   #8
Inactive
(male)

annonomyse11 HB User

Hey Kevin, i dont mean to be a drag, but i read this article and it says that you can get infected through cuts on the penis, but are you saying that its unlikely?

Thank you

Old 04-08-2012, 12:10 PM   #9
Inactive
(male)

Buddy you asked about cuts (unapproved links are not allowed here, ok?).

For a cut to pose even the slightest risk of an HIV infection it would have to be deep, fresh and bleeding profusely. This type of cut would not go unnoticed and you would certainly not be engaging in sex if there was such a cut on your penis. You would be in hospital and probably in a great deal of pain as it was being stitched up. Small cuts and scratches form a protective membrane to protect against viral infections.

Buddy, stop looking for a risk here, it does not exist.

Kevin.

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 04-08-2012 at 03:53 PM.

Old 04-08-2012, 12:13 PM   #10
Inactive
(male)

annonomyse11 HB User

Im sorry, i didnt know that! Will remember for future reference.

Ok, so the cut cany be small? Ok thanks mate!

Hope you had a good easter

Closed Thread

Tags
hiv