It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2012, 06:12 PM   #1
(male)

Mariogca HB User
Question So worried! need peace of mind, can't take it anymore

Hi, I'll try to explain my case here and please tell me how risky it was, please be a bit forgiving with my english as its not my first language.

about 6 weeks ago I went with a prostitute and had oral sex with a condom on, I finished inside the condom (which she had, and she also put on me)
Got the feeling if she didn't do anything to it to infect me..........

about 4 weeks ago, I went to the same prostitute, this time, I had unprotected oral sex from her, that lasted about 1 or 2 mins, then she put some water based lube on her anus, and I fingered with my left thumb for about 30 secs or 1 min. (That day i just pulled a bit of skin from one side of that thumb, not from the nail, but from a side, and it didn't bled or even turn redish, just a little piece of dead skin.)

After that, I took a Trojan Ecstasy condom which they have this weird design where the part at the shaft fits about fine, but the rest of the condom is way too loose, she placed on me, by taking it from the tip and unrolling and pulling most of the air out of the condom at the base of the penis.

Then I proceed to do anal sex to her, but i wasnt really hard so it was not really going in, I think i was pushing hard, and at some point it did went in, about 2 or 3 inches, felt a bit weird when it entered, and i don't think i went in and out more than 10-14 times before i got out, because of the same soft erection I had.

She then started giving me again oral sex, in order for me to get hard enough to try again, but i didnt wanted to do it again, and told her to finish me up with oral, did that about 1 more min and then i took my condom off with my left hand and masturbated with the right one on her face.

I cleaned my penis with a wet cloth, kinda what the babys use, washed my hands and thats about it, did not washed my penis.

Now my real concerns are:

There is no real risk of VIH infection by oral sex right?
There's also no risk for the digital-anal sex right?
I did not had the precaution of checking on the condom, what i know for sure is that it was on in the last oral session, since i never tore a condom before, I dont know how it feels, and the idea of small holes in the tip are freaking me out. And I bought the same brand to do some tests here at home, and I havent been able to break one condom with my penis and my hand with a napking, only with my bare hands i can rip them, and its not easy, since they are a bit bigger than usual.
I dont think i touched my penis with the hand that took the condom off, but im not sure either, and even if i did, it was after i took the condom off and this happened after she gave me oral sex with the condom on, so, that would be about 1-2 mins of oral sex, and i took it off had it in my hand about 1 or 2 more mins and then wiped my penis clean.
The condom did not slip in any moment, and dont think it broke, but I have read so many times that condoms break that now im not sure.

Next friday is the 4th week after the exposure, and I will take my first DUO test then

Can someone please tell me what are my odds/risk here?
Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-08-2012, 06:31 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

joggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB User
Re: So worried! need peace of mind, can't take it anymore

You had safe sex. HIV is not transmitted through oral sex, fingering, or hand-genital contact, and when a condom breaks it is catastrophic. If the condom broke it would look like a fringed hula hoop on your bare penis. Your risk is ZERO and testing is not required.

The Following User Says Thank You to joggen For This Useful Post:
Mariogca (04-08-2012)
Old 04-08-2012, 06:38 PM   #3
(male)

Mariogca HB User

Hi Joggen, Sorry I dont know what "fringed" is, but I take the codom breaks pretty much like a balloon or something? I mean, its not like a little puncture on the side of it or something I would miss easily?

Like I've said, I know it was there in the final oral session all the way up to my penis head, and it was all wrinkled becase they are too big on the body, but fit right on the shaft of the penis.

I take that a loose condom like this are harder to break right?

Last edited by moderator2; 04-08-2012 at 07:07 PM. Reason: please do not post a commercial website, for any reason.

Old 04-08-2012, 06:52 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

joggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB User

Yes, the condom breaks wide open like a balloon. By fringed I meant pieces of broken condom. If it had broke you would have known- you would not be here questioning whether it broke.

The following user gives a hug of support to joggen:
Mariogca (04-08-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to joggen For This Useful Post:
Mariogca (04-08-2012)
Old 04-08-2012, 07:01 PM   #5
(male)

Mariogca HB User

You have no idea how much relief your post is giving me, even tho I cant shake the scared feeling, I'm more at ease, that's true, from all the posts I've read, not even 1 was doubting the the condom broke, they were all sure of it.

Thanks man, I do need every piece of reassurance that anyone can give

Old 04-08-2012, 07:20 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

No problem. HIV is much more difficult to catch than you probably think it is. You just need to use condoms every time you have vaginal or anal sex with a partner of unknown status and don't share needles.

The following user gives a hug of support to joggen:
Mariogca (04-08-2012)
Closed Thread