It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2012, 03:47 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

redcat355 HB User
Unhappy so bloody scared that I have HIV!

I had unprotected oral with this guy on the internet, he seemed really genuine and nice, ive been pestering him for week to ask whether he has HIV and each time he has said no, and he said he does get tested for it. Thing is, couple of weeks later I developed a rash on the side of my body after taking Cod Liver Oil tablets, so im guessing thats a reaction to those, but thats what triggered off this fear of having it.

Old 04-19-2012, 04:33 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User
Re: so bloody scared that I have HIV!

nobody has ever been reported and confirmed as to being infected
thru oral sex,it is only a theoretical risk.
find better things to occupy your time with other then hiv..
any test you take will yield negative results...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-19-2012, 05:06 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

I thought we already established that the rash was an allergic reaction because it happened so soon after you took the cod liver tablets? If you don't believe me, go ask any doctor, they will tell you the same thing! This rash obviously has nothing to do with HIV. You're lucky all you got was a rash because some allergic reactions are so severe that you could stop breathing! But now that you know you're allergic to cod liver oil, don't take those anymore!

Old 04-20-2012, 02:23 AM   #4
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

Buddy you should stop hassling this guy. His HIV status is irrelevant. It is not somebody’s HIV status that puts anybody else at risk it is the actions that you took that determines your risk.

The actions you took were zero risk. Give this up please; you are simply fabricating an issue that is not there.

Kevin.

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 04-20-2012 at 02:30 AM.

Old 04-20-2012, 04:53 AM   #5
Inactive
(male)

redcat355 HB User

Yeh you're right. I have a sore ache under my arm pits but I think that's anxiety from worrying. Its just I'm only 18, I have my whole life a head of me, and I'm so scared

Old 04-20-2012, 08:50 AM   #6
Inactive
(male)

redcat355 HB User

Do you think I should get tested?

Old 04-20-2012, 08:52 AM   #7
Inactive
(male)

redcat355 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by blokecalledkev View Post
Buddy you should stop hassling this guy. His HIV status is irrelevant. It is not somebody’s HIV status that puts anybody else at risk it is the actions that you took that determines your risk.

The actions you took were zero risk. Give this up please; you are simply fabricating an issue that is not there.

Kevin.
How are you so well informed on the topic?

Old 04-20-2012, 09:00 AM   #8
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcat355 View Post
Not at all, you didnt have a risk of HIV. Oral sex has not given anyone HIV in 30 years with billions and billions of acts every year, so your not going to be the first are you

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 04-20-2012, 12:30 PM   #9
Inactive
(male)

redcat355 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo123 View Post
Not at all, you didnt have a risk of HIV. Oral sex has not given anyone HIV in 30 years with billions and billions of acts every year, so your not going to be the first are you
Yeh, and I'm sure he wouldn't lie about something like that..?

Old 04-20-2012, 02:14 PM   #10
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcat355 View Post
Buddy if you want to test over this for peace of mind, it is entirely up to yourself. Your results will be negative.

Kevin.

The Following User Says Thank You to blokecalledkev For This Useful Post:
redcat355 (04-23-2012)
Old 04-23-2012, 02:11 AM   #11
Inactive
(male)

redcat355 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by blokecalledkev View Post
Buddy if you want to test over this for peace of mind, it is entirely up to yourself. Your results will be negative.

Kevin.
Thank you for your help. I forgot to mention, I had a rash on the side of my torso, but im sure that's nothing? because it came up after I took some Cod Liver Oil Tablets. I have a test booked for Wednesday at 5.30. I shall keep you informed of my results!

Closed Thread