It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2012, 11:26 AM   #16
Inactive
(male)

widler5 HB User
Re: HIV from oral (recieving and giving)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo123 View Post
If you have never had unprotected sex then i think my post is quite clear, but yes mate
Nope, i've never had unprotected sex, ever. just this haha my mind is ate ease now kind of, just something niggling telling me 'what if..'

Old 04-23-2012, 11:29 AM   #17
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by widler5 View Post
Just called terrence higgins, they said it carries a 0.4% rate of getting HIV through oral (negligible), so would you say my chances of having HIV are certain?
Buddy if you want to test on Friday over this, be my guest.

Do us a favour and post your results when you get them, they will be negative.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-23-2012, 11:30 AM   #18
Inactive
(male)

widler5 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by blokecalledkev View Post
Buddy if you want to test on Friday over this, be my guest.

Do us a favour and post your results when you get them, they will be negative.
Of course, I brushed my teeth before, about 20 minutes before

Old 04-23-2012, 11:36 AM   #19
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

Please give over buddy and stop trying to increase your risk. No matter how much you add you cannot increase it from zero.

Look mate, this board and other HIV boards are flooded with zero risks just like you. Every one of the posters, just like you convince them they have HIV, every single one has been wrong. There has not been a single verified case of HIV ever being transmitted, in over 30 years, through what you describe.

Just post you results buddy, I have nothing further to add to this zero risk hysteria.

Old 04-23-2012, 11:37 AM   #20
Inactive
(male)

widler5 HB User

Quote:
Please give over buddy and stop trying to increase your risk. No matter how much you add you cannot increase it from zero.

Look mate, this board and other HIV boards are flooded with zero risks just like you. Every one of the posters, just like you convince them they have HIV, every single one has been wrong. There has not been a single verified case of HIV ever being transmitted, in over 30 years, through what you describe.

Just post you results buddy, I have nothing further to add to this zero risk hysteria.
OK thanks kev, im confident for my results on Friday, I just hope and PRAY to god that they will be Negative!!!!

Old 04-23-2012, 12:06 PM   #21
Inactive
(male)

widler5 HB User

Quote:
OK thanks kev, im confident for my results on Friday, I just hope and PRAY to god that they will be Negative!!!!
TBH, I don't even know if he was HIV + he said he wasn't..

Old 04-24-2012, 09:35 AM   #22
Inactive
(male)

widler5 HB User

Quote:
Yes,

If you have issues accepting this advice, the answer is very simple. Have an HIV test, collect your inevitable negative result and get on with your life.

Kevin.
I have my test tomorrow, im freaking out! im really scared now

Old 04-24-2012, 09:55 AM   #23
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Quote:
I have my test tomorrow, im freaking out! im really scared now
Self inflicted. you didnt have a risk, we told you that and you continue to carry on regardless, so enjoy the worry for nothing because when you get your negative results you will see how pointless this was, such as life eh?

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 04-24-2012, 12:40 PM   #24
Inactive
(male)

widler5 HB User

Quote:
Self inflicted. you didnt have a risk, we told you that and you continue to carry on regardless, so enjoy the worry for nothing because when you get your negative results you will see how pointless this was, such as life eh?
No I know, im just really really really scared, do you truly believe i'll be negative?

Old 04-24-2012, 12:50 PM   #25
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Quote:
No I know, im just really really really scared, do you truly believe i'll be negative?
Are you for real? Just read yout thread. My lasy post

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 04-24-2012, 12:52 PM   #26
Inactive
(male)

widler5 HB User

Quote:
Are you for real? Just read yout thread. My lasy post
Yes haha, sorry, really am..
Its just the rash truly caused me to think i have HIV, i dont even know if the guy has HIV, all I do know is that he works for a drugs project on how to stay safe from HIV i dont know if that makes any difference? :S haha

Old 04-24-2012, 02:46 PM   #27
Inactive
(male)

widler5 HB User

Quote:
Im starting to think more rationally now, you've calmed me down, are you sure i'll be negative, 100%?

Old 04-24-2012, 05:21 PM   #28
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

Look, HIV is a very serious matter. It's not something that anyone here would ever treat lightly. And if anyone thought you had even the slightest chance of being positive, they would tell you. There's absolutely zero sugar coating the issue. The fact -- pay attention because I said FACT that multiple people here have stated repeatedly that you had zero risk and getting the test done is nothing more than a formality to prove as such, then you need to stop asking, "Are you sure? Are you really sure?" Because you have already been told repeatedly the answer to that question.

So go ahead and get the test done if it will make you feel better but in your particular case it's pretty much a moot point since you didn't have a risk in the first place.

Old 04-25-2012, 11:41 AM   #29
Inactive
(male)

widler5 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kszan View Post
Look, HIV is a very serious matter. It's not something that anyone here would ever treat lightly. And if anyone thought you had even the slightest chance of being positive, they would tell you. There's absolutely zero sugar coating the issue. The fact -- pay attention because I said FACT that multiple people here have stated repeatedly that you had zero risk and getting the test done is nothing more than a formality to prove as such, then you need to stop asking, "Are you sure? Are you really sure?" Because you have already been told repeatedly the answer to that question.

So go ahead and get the test done if it will make you feel better but in your particular case it's pretty much a moot point since you didn't have a risk in the first place.
Didnt go today guys, im going to see if my local doctors surgery will do them (closer to home) do you think that they will? i think our ***** may of touched like once? :/

Old 04-25-2012, 11:44 AM   #30
Inactive
(male)

widler5 HB User

ALSO, I feel OK about getting tested now, it'll be fine

Closed Thread