It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2012, 09:29 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

eric4432 HB User
PLEASE HELP!!!!Hiv facts..or as close as possible

What are the chances of getting hiv from rubbing the penis on the outside vagina of an hiv+ female, this is assuming the vaginal fluid or mucous got into to the penis and on the head of the penis?

Its said that oral sex and kissing is low risk, why is that?

what are the exact conditions that need to be present to transmit hiv in kissing, oral giving to a man and oral giving to woman?

what are the exact conditions that need to present to transmit hiv when having vaginal and anal intercourse?

I have done a lot research and i find that there are know absolutes with this issue, what do u guys know that i dont? i would like to find answers in the simplest terms so that people and myself really understand this PLEASE HELP!!!!

Old 04-23-2012, 09:52 PM   #2
(male)

Okokbud HB User
Re: PLEASE HELP!!!!Hiv facts..or as close as possible

OXYGEN kills HIV, so you were never at risk.

theoretically it is possible to contract hiv through kiss/oral... but zero cases have been proven.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-23-2012, 11:04 PM   #3
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okokbud View Post
OXYGEN kills HIV, so you were never at risk.

theoretically it is possible to contract hiv through kiss/oral... but zero cases have been proven.
Kissing has NEVER been theorectical, ever. Oral has not had one case confirmed in 30 years, so zero risk on that basis

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 04-23-2012, 11:07 PM   #4
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericrhymes View Post
What are the chances of getting hiv from rubbing the penis on the outside vagina of an hiv+ female, this is assuming the vaginal fluid or mucous got into to the penis and on the head of the penis?

what are the exact conditions that need to be present to transmit hiv in kissing, oral giving to a man and oral giving to woman?

what are the exact conditions that need to present to transmit hiv when having vaginal and anal intercourse?

I have done a lot research and i find that there are know absolutes with this issue, what do u guys know that i dont? i would like to find answers in the simplest terms so that people and myself really understand this PLEASE HELP!!!!

You were told you didnt have a risk of HIV in your first thread. Just use condoms for sex and you never will. Buddy stop with all this and more on mate.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 04-24-2012, 02:04 AM   #5
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericrhymes View Post

!

The exact conditions required for HIV to remain viable are with the confines of the human body. HIV, despite the fear it generates is an extremely fragile virus and will only ever remain infectious within very specific conditions, those conditions are within the human body. Once outside the human body and exposed to air and small changes in temperature HIV becomes non-viable and ceases to pose a risk of an infection.

Those conditions are not fore filled within the mouth of an adult. The mouth as a very robust lining, unlike the lining the vagina and anus and is extremely resilient to viral infection. The mouth, also unlike the vagina and anus is full of saliva, which contains proteins and enzymes that break down the HI virus and render it non-viable (non-infectious). Hence the reaosn why kissing is not a risk and why oral sex is not a risk.

Despite claims of people being infected other ways the only scientifically verified route for HIV transmission,sexually, is though unprotected anal and/or vaginal sex. This happens because an unprotected penis is within the confines of another human body where HIV is infectious. And because your penis was niether in an anus or vagina you were not at a risk of an HIV infection, yes it really is that simple.

Buddy you can take the advice from here or leave it. You were advised you were not at risk and your tests have proven this. Or if you want to bounce around the net looking for things to freak you out it will count for zero and will not alter in any shape form or manner your HIV status, will is and will remain negative.

Let this go and move on with your life and stop trying to create an issue for yourself.

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 04-24-2012 at 02:15 AM.

The Following User Says Thank You to blokecalledkev For This Useful Post:
eric4432 (04-24-2012)
Old 04-24-2012, 02:56 AM   #6
Inactive
(male)

eric4432 HB User

thank you, but its not anxiety because sense my "hiv scare" yes i have been tested and i was happy with the results now its just that i think of these question and i just want to know because like u said the net has a lot of wrong info, and as far reading others post i dont have that kinda time or patients so i just as myself, plus there is really no way of telling if the person answering the question really knows what there talking about and i understand that every question cant be answered (just dont answer someone else will) but u and everybody else have to understand that if people cant ask as many questions as they want they will stop all together and the problem will get worst, where human we make mistakes and we care so we ask questions to get info and ease the mind. So i dont think its right or far to tell people to stop just because you or anyone else dont want to answer or are tiered to seeing the same questions and im not upset or mad because i get where you guys are comming from but (IM JUST SAYING)....thank you for the info and have a great day!

Old 04-24-2012, 06:10 AM   #7
(male)

onelovelove HB Useronelovelove HB User

I know your fear. But from my own experience, asking a subject more than it needs to be seems to add more to your fear which is not necessary. Their advices here are standard and reasonably conservative. If they tell you there is no risks, there is no risk. If you really want 100% medical advices, I am afraid that it would be the best they could offer.

Last edited by Administrator; 06-16-2012 at 08:29 PM.

Closed Thread

Tags
facts, hiv, kissing, sex, transmission