It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2012, 09:08 AM   #16
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User
Re: Im soo scared

The percentage of that happening is zero (unless under the circumstances that has already been described to you), please stop reading garbage online. All HIV test are conclusive at 12 weeks, period.

Buddy do yourself a huge favour here; stop looking for ways to doubt your results. When you get tested tomorrow put all your concerns and worries to the professional staff who deal with you. They will answer all your questions and worries, they do so daily. Do not leave the clinic until you are completely satisfied you have had all you doubts answered, ok?

Kevin.

The Following User Says Thank You to blokecalledkev For This Useful Post:
Jamie989 (04-25-2012)
Old 04-25-2012, 03:58 AM   #17
Inactive
(male)

Jamie989 HB User

hey kev and apollo.iv just been for another insti rapid test and was neg. i feel so relieved.i cant believe that i had all ars symptoms and lymph nodes are still hurting and it was negative.one quick question then i will forget about it forever. does it matter that it was 3 days off the 12 week mark,its just that im in work all week and couldnt of gone sat???

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-25-2012, 04:53 AM   #18
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Great news Jamie. 3 days will not make an once of difference. Your HIV negative

Best of luck for the future

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

The Following User Says Thank You to Apollo123 For This Useful Post:
Jamie989 (04-25-2012)
Old 04-25-2012, 05:38 AM   #19
Inactive
(male)

Jamie989 HB User
Smile Re:

thank you.and you to

Old 04-25-2012, 09:02 AM   #20
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

As expected you tested negative, I am happy for you.

Buddy, time for you to put all this to bed now, it is over. Please learn from this though, try not to get yourself into such a situation again. Never have unprotected anal and/or vaginal sex with anybody who’s status you do not know. In future condom up, no exceptions.

Kevin.

Old 04-25-2012, 09:12 AM   #21
Inactive
(male)

Jamie989 HB User

thanks kev i will do deffo next time thers no way im going through all that again.

Old 04-25-2012, 09:16 AM   #22
Inactive
(male)

Good for you and I’m glad this as all worked out for you.

Kevin.

Old 04-25-2012, 10:58 PM   #23
Inactive
(male)

Jamie989 HB User

Hello again im really sorry to just go on but i still have really bad pains in groin area and also my armpits my neck hurts somtimes but mostly really swollen. I cant help thinking i could be that 0.1% of late seroconverty migickything . I know you have said that is very rare. But what else could be causing my lymph nodes hurt so much and also mouth is awfully dry.. Assuming the glands in mouth are still swollen. Thanks..... Jamie

Old 04-25-2012, 11:11 PM   #24
Senior Veteran
(male)

joggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB User

When you prod your lymph nodes you are going to aggravate nerves in the area. Stop doing that. You have also described CLASSIC anxiety symptoms in this thread, such as dry mouth and pins and needles sensations. Google "anxiety symptoms" and you will see.

Your lymph nodes etc. are irrelevant. Test results always trump symptoms in determining HIV status- believe them. You are HIV negative.

Old 04-25-2012, 11:29 PM   #25
Inactive
(male)

Jamie989 HB User

First off (1 week after incident) mouth went dry and then developed these 3 wightish spots in the middle of tongue, and then the wight tongue the gum clinic i went to give me a tablet for oral thrush but didnt go and still to this day is here. I dont know if its all the junk i eat and also drink loads of fizzy pop everyday. Sorry just cant get over the anxiety with it being to long. One more question i know they have already answerd this question but does it matter that it was 3 days before the 12 weeks it should of been. Thanks for your replys

Old 04-25-2012, 11:35 PM   #26
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

No Jamie, 3 days will not make any difference to your test results. Your not a late developer of HIV, you don't have HIV. Joggens post is spot on and you should read it and understand it. You had a scare, and your still realing with the aftermath. Give it time, stay away from HIV forums and relax, you are fine

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 04-26-2012, 11:09 AM   #27
Inactive
(male)

Jamie989 HB User

but what does it mean when my lymph nodes(every single one and they hurt bad)came up 10 weeks after the incident does that not mean that my body has only just recognized that there is a virus inside me? im just a little confused to why they have come up so late

Old 04-26-2012, 12:08 PM   #28
Inactive
(male)

Jamie, this thread is now fast becoming an obsession thread. You have tested, conclusively, negative. You do not have HIV. You cannot be helped here with what as clearly becomes an obsession.

Above in the sticky section are explicit rules from the Forum Admins that obsession threads are not allowed here.

If you cannot accept your results and let go of your fears you should consider seeking professional counselling. I am sorry, buddy, but you cannot be offered the help you need with your obsession and anxiety issues here.

Kevin.

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 04-26-2012 at 03:12 PM.

Closed Thread