It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2012, 02:40 AM   #1
(male)

paranoiafreak HB User
Help me i am desperate

have been worried of contracting HIV.
I have had unprotected receptive anal sex last August 12, 2011 and i also had protected anal sex on October 12,2011.
On the last week of October, i started to feel chills everyday at night and i have stuffy nose and loose bowel once a day every morning. I can also feel 4 lymph nodes below my jawline and one small nodes(less than 1 cm) at the side of my neck.Later on, the chills is felt already even in daytime. I checked my temp everytime i had chills and it ranges from 37.1-37.4 persisting for almost 3 months .These continued until the 2nd week of January . After the chills and what i think is lowgrade fever subsides, burning sensation in my feet and hands starts to develop which worsens at dawn, i also experienced dry mouth and white tongue which i could not scrape. I had 2 episodes of hives all over my body which lasted for days and i dont have any known allergy. Know i have 1 ulcer in my lips and once i had it at the back of my throat. I also have feeling of tiredness, dry mouth, and burning sensation in my my hands and feet. The burning sensation is on the dorsal part of the feet, around the ankle ,in the calf, in the dorsal area of my hands but not on the sole of the feet and the palms and the toes.I have been tested negative for HIV antibody in December 14, 2011 and january 16, 2012 which turned out non-reactive.I also had my stool checked and found nmumerous fungus in my stool.
I am still doubtful of my rewsult since i am having all these symptoms.I also have been checked for my blood sugar, my thyroid panel and other stds. Are there tests in ASIA which gives false negative results?
Can hiv be my possible problem? Are there any other diseases which may manifest same as HIV?
Can peripheral neuropathy manifest in this manner – Burning sensation on the dorsal areas of the feet and the hands and does not include the sole, the palms and the toes? The burning sensation is worst when i am lying down or when i am wearing socks. Can, peripheral neuropathy and dry mouth this worse occur early in the disease?
Can lowgrade fever in chronic HIV infection subsides after a few months or will it remain until treated? Can lowgrade fever in be a manifestation of early infection and how long is the possible duration?
Can all these just be anxiety, can anxiety cause all these symptoms and can anxiety symptoms last long?

Can the fungus in my stool means i have a compromised immune system?
Can all of these be signs of HIV or can all these be signs of anxietY?
Pls. help me. I am so worried.

I feel that neuropathy and dry mouth and dry eyes are more specific symptoms of hiv since i don’t have diabetes and other illnesses which may cause it and what i have read that it may be caused by diffuse infiltrative lymphocytosis syndrome. I am afraid i might be one of the rare late seroconverters, could that be possible doc? I don’t have any history of cancer, drug use, etc.

I am 27 gay

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-25-2012, 04:50 AM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User
Re: Help me i am desperate

So your HIV negative and this is a HIV forum and thats about as much as we can help you with mate. If your unwell see your doctor or try another forum.

Best of luck

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 04-25-2012, 08:48 AM   #3
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

Your ailments do not even resemble the symptoms of a primary HIV infection and given the fact you have tested conclusively negative, they are absolutely nothing to do with HIV.

As Apollo advised, you can be offered nothing here; you do not HIV and should have no HIV concerns. Please see a doctor over your ailments, HIV as been ruled out.

You were also given extensive advice on another HIV forum; you ignored it all and were eventually suspended. That advice stands and will not be repeated for you again, here.

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 04-25-2012 at 03:07 PM.

Old 04-26-2012, 02:49 AM   #4
(male)

paranoiafreak HB User

I am afraid that the test did not pick up the antibodies.I learned that the test used is Beijing Biod Biotech Rapid test from China and i am afraid about it not picking up the test and that it might not be accurate.

What do you think about the test?

Old 04-26-2012, 06:01 AM   #5
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

Your unfounded fears were addressed extensively on another HIV forum before you were suspended. You ignored it all. There is no point is repeating it all again when you are already ignoring what you have been told here.

You can be offered nothing here that you have not already been offered many times elsewhere.

Obsession threads are not allowed on this board; please seek the correct professional counselling you need for it.

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 04-26-2012 at 06:16 AM. Reason: added.

Old 04-26-2012, 07:10 PM   #6
(male)

paranoiafreak HB User

Do you know people who have fever (mine is low grade) for almost 3 months and subsides by itself with fatigue folloewed hives 2 episodes and weakness, burning and tingling extremities started in upper part of feet and hand and arms and calf then wen on to involve the toes and sole as well as persistent dry mouth all day? and still tested negative?I think my symptoms are really suggestive of hiv and i am doubting the accuracy of my tets.

Old 04-26-2012, 07:23 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

What exactly do you want? You got tested, your test was negative. People have repeatedly told you that test results trump symptoms EVERY time. So what are you still doing here asking the same question over and over again? You're negative! Why don't you go find yourself a hobby because clearly you have way too much free time on your hands.

Old 04-26-2012, 08:19 PM   #8
(male)

paranoiafreak HB User

I was wondering if the test is faulty. In faulty test what are the odds of having false negative than false positive results?

Old 04-26-2012, 08:54 PM   #9
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

False negatives dont happen due to the nature of the test but false positives we have seen many times. I would have thought you would be happy being negative, i guess some people are never happy lol.

Your issues are not HIV but your symptoms and while i can understand your concern they are unfounded and will not get to the route of the problem thats for sure but somthing important you must concider. You may have an illness that needs treating, but your blindley posting on every HIV forum but not doing what you should do and thats working with your doctor in cause this needs medical attention.

I do hope you start to use some logic here

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 04-27-2012, 12:14 AM   #10
(male)

paranoiafreak HB User

I have had series of tests like thyroid panel and fbs, complete blood chem and everything is fine. That is whgy i amfreaking out.

Old 04-27-2012, 12:40 AM   #11
Inactive
(male)

Buddy what exactly do you expect to be told on an HIV forum when you have been tested conclusively negative?

Please think about it, write the answer and let us all know because I for one am have trouble as to what you are expecting to gain for pointless posting the same thing over and over again.

You cannot be diagnosed with anything online; you cannot be offered anything beyond what your conclusive negative results have told you. YOU DO NOT HAVE HIV.

Will you just step back here and try at least to understand that you cannot be offered anything on any HIV forum when you have tested conclusively negative? Obsession and irrational fears cannot be addressed here. Can you at least acknowledge that you have read a single reply to you and some of it as registered because from where I am sitting you are simply ignoring everything, including your conclusive negative result, that is put in front of you.

Cut out this drama please and move on from HIV. The only person on the planet making it an issue for you is you.

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 04-27-2012 at 01:13 AM.

Old 04-27-2012, 08:11 AM   #12
(male)

paranoiafreak HB User

I am so confused why i still am having all these symptoms after negative tests. Peripheral neuropathy and chronic dry mouth bouth commonly points to only a few diseases and since i don't have diabetes, thyroid problem and sjorgen's are mostly for females and i have a recentr possible exposure i am afraid the test wasn';t able to pick up the antibody.

Thank you for answering me.

God bless !

Old 04-27-2012, 09:11 AM   #13
Facilitator
(male)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoiafreak View Post
I am so confused why i still am having all these symptoms after negative tests. Peripheral neuropathy and chronic dry mouth bouth commonly points to only a few diseases and since i don't have diabetes, thyroid problem and sjorgen's are mostly for females and i have a recentr possible exposure i am afraid the test wasn';t able to pick up the antibody.

Thank you for answering me.

God bless !
PH occurs due to HIV medication, not HIV.
Dry mouth, more conditions than i care to mention, but stress and anxity?
You have tested many times and you belive they are all wrong, really? Then fine carry on because scienfic facts and logic only go so far mate but paranoia and mental illness will carry on for ever unless you deal with them.

The Following User Says Thank You to Apollo123 For This Useful Post:
paranoiafreak (04-27-2012)
Closed Thread