It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2012, 12:58 PM   #1
(male)

totti91 HB User
Risks of a handjob

3 months ago i went to a massage parlour in thailand where I had an oil massage.After the massage the masseuse offered a handjob and I agreed. She used the massage oil as lubricant to jerk me off until I ejaculated. The masseuse was fully clothed all the time and she did not have any cuts on her hand that I was aware of. After 3 months from this incident I had infected tonsils. The question is: can I acquire HIV that way? Do I need to test? Has anybody acquired HIV through a Handjob?

Please answer me asap because am so worried

Thanks

Old 04-30-2012, 02:15 PM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User
Re: Risks of a handjob

No you never had any risk of HIV. HIV is passed on via unprotected sex. Relax you could never be at risk from this.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-30-2012, 02:37 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

No you, absolutely, cannot get infected with HIV this way. HIV will only ever pose a risk of an infection when it is within the confines of a human body. Once exposed to air, the very fragile HI virus becomes non viable (non infectious) and will not posse the slightest risk of an infection.

Even if the lady had HIV, which in itself is extremely unlikely, you were never at a risk of an infection.

Kevin.

Old 04-30-2012, 07:10 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User

you need to educate yourself better
this is the most basic of questions and
if you are sexually active you should know more
so you can protect yourself properly when you need to...
hiv is not passed on by casual contact

Old 05-21-2012, 01:56 PM   #5
(male)

totti91 HB User

I would really like to thank you all for your answers, I did know that handjobs are not a real risk of HIV, but hearing it from experts and people familiar with HIV risks gives a relief to the person asking. It is guilt that causes the person to imagine that he has HIV symptoms and usually the symptoms might not even exist.

I have to say you people have helped alot of people like me who are looking for a trustful source to ask.

totti91

Closed Thread