It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2012, 06:16 AM   #1
(male)

gozzy100 HB User
Low risk exposure, need advice please.

Hi I was wondering if you could catch HIV from someone ejaculating onto my penis and then performing masturbation on me. Semen not used as lube but some was on foreskin going back and forth. Can it be absorbed under the delicate foreskin area? I dont have any cuts on my penis, the only concearn is that i have a shaving rash (red dots from hair folicles) in my pubic area. Whats my risk factor? I doubt the person has HIV but just in case i would like to know the risk. I seem to have developed a stubborn cold, exposure was 1 week ago today. Many Thanks

Old 05-04-2012, 08:23 AM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User
Re: Low risk exposure, need advice please.

Hiya. HIV is not passed on out side the body and your rash would not be a concern so overall you didn't have a risk of HIV. Your cold is just that a cold so don't worry.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

The Following User Says Thank You to Apollo123 For This Useful Post:
gozzy100 (05-04-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-04-2012, 08:25 AM   #3
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

No, HIV is not transmitted, sexually, outside the confines of the human body, which is the only place it remains infectious. Once exposed to air HIV becomes non viable (non infectious) and will posse zero risk of an infection. It is not transmitted by hand to genital contact, regardless of the circumstances.

Your risk factor was zero; you do not have an HIV concern here. You were told this in your last thread that you started which was also about a zero risk exposure.

Kevin.

The Following User Says Thank You to blokecalledkev For This Useful Post:
gozzy100 (05-04-2012)
Old 05-04-2012, 10:54 AM   #4
(male)

gozzy100 HB User

Ok thanks I was just getting concerned as it was a week ago today and iv had this horrible lingering cold, tiredness ect and went to the docs and he diagnosed the dots as Pityraisis Rosea.

Old 05-04-2012, 12:24 PM   #5
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

No worrys mate. Have a great wknd

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

gozzy100 (05-04-2012)
Old 05-04-2012, 02:28 PM   #6
(male)

gozzy100 HB User

Yea il try to move on I just worry as I don't really ever get ill and I'm here with a cold and sinus pain of a week. And also Pityraisis Rosea, iv also have a bit of a night sweat, you really don't think I need to be concerned? I appreciate your responses.

Old 05-04-2012, 02:49 PM   #7
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

Buddy, you did exactly the same in your last zero risk exposure thread. You listed symptom after symptom and were told time and time again that HIV is never diagnosed this way. Have you not learnt a thing from the last time? Are you now just willfully ignoring all the advice you has already been given?

Will you please reread your previous thread. All the advice you need is there.

Last response from me because HIV obsession threads are not allowed on this board, it is against forum rules. This board is strictly about HIV prevention and is Q and A only. You really cannot be offered anything else here that you have not already been offered many times over.

You were not at a risk of HIV.

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 05-04-2012 at 04:07 PM.

Old 05-04-2012, 04:28 PM   #8
(male)

gozzy100 HB User

Fair enough thanks for the advice, it's appreciated I will put it out of my head.

Old 05-05-2012, 12:39 AM   #9
Facilitator
(male)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gozzy100 View Post
Yea il try to move on I just worry as I don't really ever get ill and I'm here with a cold and sinus pain of a week. And also Pityraisis Rosea, iv also have a bit of a night sweat, you really don't think I need to be concerned? I appreciate your responses.
Ok you concern comes from feeling ill and your linking that to HIV. Ok, well even if HIV was passed on this way you would NOT have any symptoms this soon, its just impossible, so that proves you symptoms cannot be HIV related. Also your sinus symptoms would never be from HIV it does not effect your body in that way, so again although your having symptoms they do not resemble HIV.
It does sound like you have the flu, far more common and easyer to catch do you agree?

Finally as we said HIV has never been passed on in this manner ever, so if i was in your shoes would i take a HIV test, no mate i wouldnt and you dont need to either.

Relax you have nothing more than a cold or flu. Take a whiskey with boiling water with lemon and honey and you will feel a bit better for sure

gozzy100 (05-05-2012)
Old 05-05-2012, 03:25 AM   #10
(male)

gozzy100 HB User

Yea it does make sense now you guys put it like that. Can I just ask one last question? I just want to know why alot of sources say it can be absorbed through the mucous membrane of the penis. Don't get me wrong I now believe what you guys are telling me anschhank you for putting my mind at ease, I was just wondering why certain sources maintain this. Thanks

Old 05-05-2012, 03:34 AM   #11
Facilitator
(male)

Yes that is true, but ONLY if your penis is inside the anus or Vagina. HIV cannot survive outside the body, so transmission only occurs in certain enviroments or conditions. Also the reason why this happens is because of the friction of sex. So as your thursting you rub and expose them, so thats really when they are exposed. Even if somone had HIV and you had sex the chances are that you would not get HIV, it really is that hard to pass on but saying that always use a condom because it can indeed be passed on a "one" time exposure.

I hope that makes sence and helps mate

Last edited by Apollo123; 05-05-2012 at 03:45 AM. Reason: spelling

Old 05-05-2012, 03:54 AM   #12
Facilitator
(male)

In fact for the information of others i will go into detail. Their are 4 areas of the MM.

The arse
The foreskin and head of the penis
The urethra ( where you wee )
The mouth and throat

the mouth is not a concern as salvia will kill the the virus and to have any concern you would need to have a major cut in their to the point blood would be pouring out, so that leaves 3.

Of the four mucous membranes that can allow HIV to enter the bloodstream, the mucous membrane in the bottom provides the most effective route for HIV transmission. This is because the mucous membrane in the bottom is designed to absorb liquids directly into the bloodstream. It is therefore extremely efficient at absorbing HIV. This why anal sex is the high risk area and why gay men are at more risk. The mucous membrane on the head of the penis of circumcised men hardens. This provides some protection when it is exposed to HIV-infected fluids. However, it is still a possible route of HIV transmission. Also the pee hole is natural area for vaginal fluids to enter.

So take in mind all these are internal and can only take place inside the body and thats why your not at risk. I hope this makes more sence?

Ps sorry for any spelling mistakes i have a migraine

Last edited by Apollo123; 05-05-2012 at 03:58 AM.

Old 05-05-2012, 04:00 AM   #13
(male)

gozzy100 HB User

It does, thanks for your patience and reply. I understand much better now! Thanks again.

Old 05-05-2012, 04:20 AM   #14
Facilitator
(male)

No worry mate , glad it helped

Old 05-05-2012, 10:13 AM   #15
Facilitator
(male)

Quote:
Originally Posted by factual View Post
Apollo123 you siad,''So take in mind all these are internal and can only take place inside the body and thats why your not at risk.'' Does that means only penetrative sex?
Correct, only penetrative unprotected sex is a risk

factual (05-05-2012)
Closed Thread

Tags
hiv aids, hiv anxiety, hiv risk