It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2012, 03:13 PM   #1
(female)

teddy82 HB User
Unhappy I had sex with a guy using condom

Hi there,am Hiv negative but i had sex with a guy who has never been checked up for Hiv.We had sex using condoms,am scared because i felt the condom got bursted and i ran immediately to the bathroom to clean

my self.I don't know if he has Hiv because i spole with him today and he told me he has never went for check up,what troubles me is that something like fluids always comes out of my viginal.Its like water not white

Plz i need help and am leaving with my boyfriend he does not know about it so am so scared to go see my house doctor for check up and i cant' sleep.Plz help me

Old 05-10-2012, 09:29 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User
Re: I had sex with a guy using condom

Ok please calm done and stop losing sleep over this. Your exposure if you actually want to call it that, to HIV was almost non-existent. If he had HIV, which in itself is extremely unlikely, then your briefest exposure was not really being considered a risk of any magnitude. You used a Condon, you were protected at all time and the moment it burst you stopped.

HIV despite the fear it generates is an extremely difficult virus to transmit sexually and given the briefest of brief possible exposure you have described it is extremely unlikely you will have contracted HIV from this. If you want to test, for peace of mind you should be expecting negative results. And if you are going to remain sexually active, it is in your own interest to have a full sexual check-up annually. If you are this concerned and you have no reason to be please test at 6 weeks, a negative result at this time will give you peace of mind and let you put this to bed.

Your discharge is in no way related to HIV, HIV does not manifest itself this way.

Kevin.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread