It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2012, 11:11 PM   #1
(male)

anshutango HB User
HIV Infection

One month (32 days exactly) before I had sex with a sex worker (female), I used condom during sex, but I am afraid of HIV infection because I smooched her (mouth to mouth kiss) several times and couple of time she bite on my body, but bites did not make any cut on my skin and I had no cut in my mouth too. After I remove the condom, with the same hand I touch my penis. I am afraid of I am infected by HIV... Please help me....

If any of you think I may infected please tell me when I want to take a test for HIV. Because most of the websites says if you have latest laboratory after 4 weeks to 3 months you can get an exact result. Some of them say it needs 6 months.

From 2 weeks I did not sleep well. ......

Old 06-23-2012, 11:29 PM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User
Re: HIV Infection

Kissing is not a risk of HIV, biting is not a risk of HIV, using a condom for sex is not a risk of HIV.

To end, you did nothing of concern your fine mate

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

The Following User Says Thank You to Apollo123 For This Useful Post:
anshutango (06-24-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-24-2012, 12:31 AM   #3
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

Hi,

Buddy you are losing sleep over nothing, really. Even if the other person had HIV you were not at a risk of an HIV infection. Kissing is absolutely not a risk. Nor is touching your penis, even if you had vaginal fluid on it. HIV is rendered non viable the moment it is exposed to air and any bodily outside the confines of human body will posse zero risk of an HIV infection.

Please stop worrying about testing out; you do not need to test.

Kevin.

Old 06-24-2012, 07:36 AM   #4
(male)

anshutango HB User
Unhappy Re: HIV Infection

Thanx frnds to reply me,

but how you can say i am not infected even 1%, one of my friend he is working in a pharma company. He told me about this, until that time i was not worried about infection. but he put me completely under pressure. :-(

He said :" One of my Dr. (his friend) said to me condom is not 100% avoiding the chance of infection and there is some scientific proof about HIV infection throught saliva"

Now you people are telling me what ever i am thinking is completly nonsence??????

I hope both of you understand my situation.

Last edited by anshutango; 06-24-2012 at 07:40 AM.

Old 06-24-2012, 07:55 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

joggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB User

He's entirely wrong. There are a lot of doctors that are ignorant about HIV transmission. Condoms only fail when they break or are not used properly. Saliva has proteins that kill the virus. And anyway, chances are strong that your CSW partner didn't even have HIV to begin with.

The Following User Says Thank You to joggen For This Useful Post:
anshutango (06-24-2012)
Old 06-24-2012, 11:31 AM   #6
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

Hi,

Your friend does not know what he is talking about. Condoms offer 100% protection against an HIV infection if used corrected. The small percentages of condoms that do not are those that fail. Had your condom failed you would have known it had failed.

Nobody not a single person as ever got HIV from kissing because, again your “friend “is wrong. Saliva is non-infectious and as proteins and enzymes that actively break HIV down rendering it non-viable.

Buddy stop trying to put yourself at risk when you clearly were not.

Kevin.

The Following User Says Thank You to blokecalledkev For This Useful Post:
anshutango (06-24-2012)
Old 06-24-2012, 08:35 PM   #7
(male)

anshutango HB User

what you mean by correct way of condom using ???
I have tonsillitis from last few days this is another reason i am scared more about that.

What ever replies from you people reduce my pressure a lot ....

Just for for a confirmation do i want to take a test ? if yes , which one can give me a accurate result after 3 months ?

Old 06-24-2012, 11:35 PM   #8
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by anshutango View Post
I have tonsillitis from last few days this is another reason i am scared more about that.

Just for for a confirmation do i want to take a test ? if yes , which one can give me a accurate result after 3 months ?
You dont need to test you had protected sex, but anyone will do if you want to test at 3 months.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 06-25-2012, 03:34 AM   #9
Inactive
(male)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anshutango View Post

Buddy what do you think I mean by correct use of a condom? The correct use of a condom is really simple mate; you put it on your penis before sex and keep it on while you have sex. This simple action protects you from an HIV infection.

Blowing air into a condom and using it as a party balloon is not the correct use of a condom and this will not protect you from an HIV infection, ok?

Seriously buddy, wise up will you? You had protected sex, if you want to worry yourself needlessly and even have an HIV test, then do so. Have one at 6 weeks, it will inevitably be negative.

Kevin.

Old 06-25-2012, 07:17 AM   #10
(male)

anshutango HB User
Unhappy Re: HIV Infection

I am sorry buddy , may be i was wrong. but if your own people tell you to get afraid ... after from that day anything happening on body i feel it is symptom of HIV then I start read articles in internet about HIV and its infection finaly I found HealthBoads. Sorry again if I am asking anything wrong ....

Old 06-25-2012, 11:34 AM   #11
Inactive
(male)

Buddy there is nothing wrong with asking a question but asking the same question and expecting a different answer is of no benefit.

Look mate you had protected sex. Nobody gets HIV from protected sex. I have no idea who is telling you to be afraid but they’re wrong. You have no reason to be afraid; you did the sensible and correct thing here.

Look at it another way do you think of one moment that the women you were with, whom you kissed and who allowed you to have protected sex is in anyway concerned that she may have contacted HIV from you? Do you think she is as given what happened one seconds thought? No of course not. Buddy sex workers use condoms to protect themselves from you not you from them. They tend to take their sexual health very seriously and don’t put themselves at risk of an HIV infection needlessly ok?

Kevin.

Old 06-25-2012, 02:57 PM   #12
(male)

anshutango HB User
Smile Re: HIV Infection

Quote:
Originally Posted by blokecalledkev View Post
Buddy there is nothing wrong with asking a question but asking the same question and expecting a different answer is of no benefit.

Look mate you had protected sex. Nobody gets HIV from protected sex. I have no idea who is telling you to be afraid but they’re wrong. You have no reason to be afraid; you did the sensible and correct thing here.

Look at it another way do you think of one moment that the women you were with, whom you kissed and who allowed you to have protected sex is in anyway concerned that she may have contacted HIV from you? Do you think she is as given what happened one seconds thought? No of course not. Buddy sex workers use condoms to protect themselves from you not you from them. They tend to take their sexual health very seriously and don’t put themselves at risk of an HIV infection needlessly ok?

Kevin.

Thanx buddy
Yes i realize my scare was for nothing. ...i believe my friend only because he have lot of dr friends. you take out a big heavy tension from my mind. .. I am going to get married after few months. now i can proceed for that. ....

Old 06-29-2012, 05:58 PM   #13
(male)

anshutango HB User

Hi frnds,
i had tonsilitis from last 7-8 days, now 2 days before i got mouth ulsar. So I went to doctor he priscribe me antibiotic tablet after taking that tablet twice i got loose motion also. is that I want to
Take them seriously? I am asking this
only for my self satisfaction not to annoy anyone. ...

Old 06-29-2012, 07:38 PM   #14
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User

hiv should not be a concern for you
find other things to focus on besides hiv
it is known how people get infected by hiv
and you did not have a valid exposure that could
put you at risk for it.
whatever it is has nothing to do with hiv.

just keep following your doctors orders.
good luck

Old 06-30-2012, 12:09 AM   #15
Inactive
(male)

Buddy there is no point in posting on an HIV prevention forum when you have not got HIV, or an HIV concern. Please see the doctor if you are so concerned about the side effects of the medication you have been prescribed and your anxiety for that matter.

This is not a HIV prevention matter or concern.

Closed Thread

Tags
hiv