It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2012, 09:56 AM   #1
(male)

zerich HB User
worried about HIV

hi sir, Thank you for this great website for hiv prevention message.. I am living in qatar. I had sex with a girl for the first time in my life. we had two oral sex and two time vaginal intersection sex.. I used male natural latex condom on all time (but used the same condom).

My first concern is that after having vaginal sex she removed the condom from my penis. and started giving oral sex without condom!! since there is little risk with giving oral sex without condom i am not worring about that act.
but then she wore the same condom. here i dont remember whether she wore the condom corectly or not. (maybe i felt that she reversed the condom and her vaginal fluids may have come in contact with my head of penis or mucusal membranes) i believe that HIV virus cannot live outside the body but is there any possiblity that it can live in the condom for about 2 minutes.

My second concern is that, I was fingering her vagina but i din't notice that there was a small cut in my finger which was happned 24 hours before. and it was a healing but the skin was still split and there was no blood coming out is there any possiblity of virus can get into.

but i had a sign of relief that i picked that girl from a hotel where she gets regular blood check ups and she had done before 2 months and result was negative. but i am still worried that if she has done that check up in her window period.

after this i felt weakness for 3 days and had 'fever like (my body tempreture was 37 degrees)' followed by cold and cough with phlegm for 14 days!!

since my mind says there is no chances of infection but when i research on internet i loose my confidence. I am going back to my home country after three months. and i am planning to take the hiv test there and its not vice to take the test in this country.

Sir please provide me guidence and suggetions.
I can't even sleep thinking of it.

Last edited by Administrator; 07-20-2012 at 11:25 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-20-2012, 10:51 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User
Re: worried about HIV

Hi,

Nothing you have described is a risk of an HIV infection, even if the women you were with had HIV which is unlikely. Vaginal fluid outside of the body poses zero risk of infection, even if it is then covered over by a condom. HIV once exposed to air becomes non-viable.

Fingering, with or without cuts is not a risk.

You do not have an HIV concern here, please do the sensible thing and do not create one for yourself. HIV is transmitted sexually though unprotected anal and /or vaginal sex, when an unprotected penis is inside a vagina or anus. There are no exceptions.

Kevin.

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 07-20-2012 at 10:51 AM.

Old 07-20-2012, 11:04 AM   #3
(male)

zerich HB User

Sir please accept my Thanks and respect.. I will consider you in my prayers.. god bless you.. for your great job.

Old 07-22-2012, 09:03 AM   #4
(male)

zerich HB User

hello sir..

Sorry for disturbing you again. as you previously mentioned about fingering vagina with or without cuts poses no risk.. but as the wound is exposed to infected body fluid, is there will be a chance of getting virus into the body?

i have read some threads stating that HIV virus cannot live longer outside the body, but it never mentioned how long it can survive outside the body??

waiting for your reply thanks in advance..

Old 07-22-2012, 09:11 AM   #5
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Its very unlikley she even has hiv in the first place. As kevin has said its not risk of hiv. Never in 30 years has anyone got hiv from what you have mentioned so your not going to be the first are you?

The reason their have been no cases of hiv from this is because hiv cannot get intomthe blood steam.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 07-28-2012, 01:39 PM   #6
(male)

zerich HB User

Hi sir,
sorry to bother you again. i was feeling good after your reply to my concern. but again started worring about the common cold which i got exactly after 7 days.
i felt weakness for 3 days after that night and had 'fever like (my body tempreture was 37 degrees)' followed by blocked nose, cold and cough with phlegm for 14 days and feeling weakness as well!! sir want to confirm about this illness whether it is related to the HIV infection.
and i did not check any breaks in the condom after the sex is there any possibility that it can break without any notice.

sir please help me..

Old 07-28-2012, 03:22 PM   #7
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

Hi,

There is no chance your condom would have failed and you nor your partner not noticed. Nor is there any chance your ailments can be commented on, on any online forum. If they are of concern please speak to a doctor, they are not related to a non-existent HIV infection.

You were advised not to fabricate a HIV concern for yourself but still appear to continue to do so, please stop it.

You do not have a HIV concern here other than the one you are needlessly fabricating. Do yourself a huge favour and move on with your life, it is far too short to needlessly worry over something you have no realistic chance of having.

Kevin.

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 07-28-2012 at 03:23 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to blokecalledkev For This Useful Post:
zerich (07-28-2012)
Old 08-24-2012, 02:31 PM   #8
(male)

zerich HB User

hi sir,

I had a HIV test 40 days after exposure... for HIV ( I and II) antibodies screening test.
method used was RAPID Chromatographic immunoassay... Kit used was ACON HIV one step..
Test result was negative

and i had many symptoms before the test like sore throat (maybe because of common cold), white patch on tongue still having it (i smoke cigrettes) and rashes in hand still having it(more than 30 days but not itchy).. no swallon lumph nodes and any other symptoms..

sir, Do you think the result shown was accurate. Do i need to take test again and how accurate is my result..

Old 08-24-2012, 02:41 PM   #9
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

You were never at risk of HIV and your test has proved that. So no you do not need to test again.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

The Following User Says Thank You to Apollo123 For This Useful Post:
zerich (08-24-2012)
Old 08-24-2012, 04:34 PM   #10
Inactive
(male)

Buddy of course your test was negative; you were not even exposed to an HIV infection. Do you need to test again? Well this is your call but given the fact you never even needed to test in the first place I would say it would be a bit of a waste of time. Like I said this is your call though.

And please stop referring to this as an "exposure"; you were not in the slightest way exposed to an HIV infection.

Kevin.

The Following User Says Thank You to blokecalledkev For This Useful Post:
zerich (08-27-2012)
Closed Thread