It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2012, 01:31 AM   #1
(male)

iamsorry HB User
My HIV -concern oral sex with a cut on penis

Hi , I am now very concern about having HIV .Last Sunday i went to massage . That lady gave me an unprotected blowjob & handjob. The blowjob takes less than a minute with hot water on her mouth . then she started to give handjob. After a while she gave me 2nd times blow job which is less than the first time. We finished with handdjob. When i reach home i discovered there was a small piece of wound cut on the middle of my penis(not head) .When i used dettol to wash it it was bleeding and i felt pain but not so serious. I started to get worry .The problem is i couldnt remember when she hurt my penis and i did feel pain when she was serving me just that i wasnt sure it happens before blow job .However , i am very sure that the wound was caused by her finger nail . If my wound has contacted with her mouth (not sure she has sore or bleeding ,if yes) in such a short time as i mentioned . Will i get infected by HIV? I couldn't sleep on that night . I found article that no case was reported for oral sex. But i had a wound cut . And i saw it requires a large amount of bleeding from mouth to a big wound of penis and it is could be possible .is it true? I went to see doc and he said i have minimal chance of getting HIV.
He ask me to have a blood test 3 weeks later. How accurate is that test ?Should i take the test ? Or i am really really close to 0 to ever have chance to get HIV?I am living in chaos now. I can't concentrate on my works at all . Please answer my question.Thank for your kindness .

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-25-2012, 01:36 AM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User
Re: My HIV -concern oral sex with a cut on penis

HIV is NOT transmitted via oral sex. Salvia is non infectious, if it was then kissing would be a risk to which it is not. So on that basis you do NOT need to take a HIV test.

Hope that helps

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 07-25-2012, 01:40 AM   #3
(male)

iamsorry HB User

does it means even we both have wounds and sores contacted and it is still not risk ? If i assume that she has sore in her mouth? It requires a large amount of bleeding from her to contact with my injured penis am i right?

Old 07-25-2012, 01:45 AM   #4
(male)

iamsorry HB User

if she has bleeding gum contacted with my penis cut? now 10 days i having hot inside my body i went check with doc and my temperature still 37celcius .please answer me

Last edited by iamsorry; 07-25-2012 at 01:49 AM.

Old 07-25-2012, 02:13 AM   #5
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

She wasnt bleading, why would she be? You can try and spin any concern you wish but the facts are simple, Oral sex just is not a risk of HIV. For blood to be any concern their would have to large volumes of it, in other words dripping out of her mouth. As that never happned you didnt have a risk.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 07-25-2012, 02:51 AM   #6
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsorry View Post
does it means even we both have wounds and sores contacted and it is still not risk ? If i assume that she has sore in her mouth? It requires a large amount of bleeding from her to contact with my injured penis am i right?
Hi,

Buddy the amount of blood in her mouth and on your penis required to pose even the slightest risk of an HIV infection would require you both to have massive cuts. Neither of you would be engaging in oral sex if this was the case, you would both be in hospital getting treatment.

You really were not at risk here.

Kevin.

Old 07-25-2012, 03:00 AM   #7
(male)

iamsorry HB User

!) so does it mean small amount of blood from her mouth and a cut of my penis wont even stand a chance ?

2) today i have hot sensation in my body my temper is normal but i feel kind of weird . what is the temper for (HIV FEVER)how long does HIV Fever last ? minimum few days or weeks? I hope my abnormal body heat can completely excluded .I slept 11pm last night but really got into sleep at 12:30am .I got up few times for pee. is that why i have this weird signs? or i too anxious ? my temper is 37 c . I just worried that my immune systems started to do their works in regarding of my concern .hope you guys can help . really really need help!!!!

Last edited by iamsorry; 07-25-2012 at 03:12 AM.

Old 07-25-2012, 03:19 AM   #8
Facilitator
(male)

Quote:
!) so does it mean small amount of blood from her mouth and a cut of my penis wont even stand a chance ?

2) today i have hot sensation in my body my temper is normal but i feel kind of weird . what is the temper for (HIV FEVER)how long does HIV Fever last ? minimum few days or weeks? I hope my abnormal body heat can completely excluded .I slept 11pm last night but really got into sleep at 12:30am .I got up few times for pee. is that why i have this weird signs? or i too anxious ? my temper is 37 c . I just worried that my immune systems started to do their works in regarding of my concern .hope you guys can help . really really need help!!!!
1, correct, you would not be at risk

2, Nothing to do with hiv - period

Old 07-25-2012, 03:29 AM   #9
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

Buddy you received oral sex and were not at risk no matter what spin you put on this. And please don’t start offering up your results of self-examinations, HIV is not diagnosed this way. There is a sticky thread right at the top of this board detailing what you can and cannot be offered here, please read it.

Speculative opinions on the results of your self examinations are not on offer here or any other HIV forum.

If you have ailments that of are concern please see a dcotor.

Kevin,

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 07-25-2012 at 03:31 AM.

Old 07-25-2012, 03:32 AM   #10
(male)

iamsorry HB User

thanks sir .So feeling hot inside the body (not fever )has nothing to do with HIV symptoms? If someone infected at earlier stage of HIV will get FEVER instead of hot warm inside his body am i right?

Last edited by iamsorry; 07-25-2012 at 03:35 AM.

Old 07-25-2012, 03:40 AM   #11
Inactive
(male)

Are you actually reading the replies?

What part of you cannot be offered speculative opinions of your results of self-examinations here do you not understand?

See a doctor if you have ailments that of concern, they are not related to HIV because you were not exposed to it.

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 07-25-2012 at 06:47 AM.

Old 07-25-2012, 03:44 AM   #12
(male)

iamsorry HB User

I am sorry blokecalledkev i just really really concern about myself . It is my ten days and the damn warm makes me scare . I just need to know if i am 37c and a bit warm inside the body doesnt relate to HIV's fever period. I just want some answer .

Old 07-25-2012, 03:46 AM   #13
Inactive
(male)

Then please see a doctor which is the only place you can be given an answer. Buddy feeling warn inside as absolutely nothing to do with an HIV infection when you have not even been exposed to HIV. If you wish to know what the cause of it is, please see a doctor.

You really cannot be offered anything here based on your symptoms.

Kevin.

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 07-25-2012 at 06:50 AM.

Old 07-25-2012, 08:26 AM   #14
(male)

iamsorry HB User

sorry dude maybe i am too tired or tanxios about this . I am gonna take a blood test 4 weeks later . the doc asked me to go after 3 weeks but i prefer 4 weeks. Is 4 weeks consider accurate if my blood is negative?

Old 07-25-2012, 09:50 AM   #15
Facilitator
(male)

Quote:
sorry dude maybe i am too tired or tanxios about this . I am gonna take a blood test 4 weeks later . the doc asked me to go after 3 weeks but i prefer 4 weeks. Is 4 weeks consider accurate if my blood is negative?
For what, you didnt have a risk of HIV?

We can give you advice, its up to you what you do, but their is little point asking us anthing else. You no risk of HIV - period.

Closed Thread