It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2012, 07:04 PM   #1
(male)

showkot45 HB User
please help me.

hi i m a new member of this site.some body plase help me i am very worried,english is not my native language sorry for any gramatical mistake. my storry,,,i a male i had a sex with a prostitute 2month ago,i gave her oral for 30 second, now fell like my toung is white,body itching, nothing else.i had a test for hiv after 12 dayes then 30 dayes it was rapid test both was nagetive.my doctor said i dont need to go for any more test.and clinic sayes there is no record like that any one got hiv like that,but online doc said i should go for 3 and 6 month test,plase some body help me.i m in vey bad sitution

Old 08-09-2012, 09:50 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

joggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB User
Re: plase help me.

The clinic doctor is correct. The UK has some of the best HIV prevention care in the world; you were given correct advice that oral sex has never been confirmed to transmit HIV. You did not even need testing; I'm sure you probably insisted on testing and your doctor let you test for psychological reasons. Your negative result confirms that you were never at risk. A GUM clinic in the UK is always going to be a reliable source of information about HIV; the internet is much more hit-and-miss, and the online "doctor" who advised you to test at 3 months and 6 months was a definitely miss. Accept the clinic doctor's advice: you don't have an HIV concern and your test confirmed that.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-09-2012, 10:04 PM   #3
(male)

showkot45 HB User

i wen to private clinic for my rapid test is that ok?or shell i go to gov sex clinic?i am really worried,i want to get marry but i am scard,shell i wait 6 month for that?plase you honest answer will help me lot.

Old 08-09-2012, 10:26 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

joggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB User

It doesn't matter what clinic you took the test at- the test is the same. You've completely missed the main point of my post- you didn't have a risk and you never needed testing in the first place.

The Following User Says Thank You to joggen For This Useful Post:
showkot45 (08-10-2012)
Old 08-10-2012, 01:39 AM   #5
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

Hi,

Regardless of when you test out to you will test negative, you were not at a risk of an HIV infection. All HIV tests are conclusive at 12 weeks had you actually been at risk but in your case this is irrelevant you were not at risk. Believe your own doctor and do yourself a huge stop bouncing around the net looking for ways to frighten yourself about HIV, there is more than enough rubbish out there.

You do not have a HIV concern.

Kevin

The Following User Says Thank You to blokecalledkev For This Useful Post:
showkot45 (08-10-2012)
Old 08-10-2012, 07:23 AM   #6
(male)

showkot45 HB User

thank kevin and joggen thanks a lot,i am warried because i did brush my teeth may be 45 minutes before is that make any difrence?my toung is white since 2month. shell i go for 3month test?is rapid test ok in private clinic?

Old 08-10-2012, 07:33 AM   #7
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

Buddy,

Your white tongue as got absolutely nothing to do with HIV, even if you had been exposed to an HIV infection which you had not, having a white tongue two months later does not in any way indicate the presence of HIV. Please speak to a doctor about it if you are so concerned it, as it as got nothing to do with an HIV infection because you were not exposed to an HIV infection. Brushing your teeth beforehand does not alter a thing with regards your risk it was zero.

There are no medical reasons for you test for HIV at all. But given you already have at 8 weeks you have tested conclusively negative for HIV due to the fact you were NOT exposed to it. If you wish to keep needlessly worrying and needlessly testing this is you call.

Kevin.

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 08-10-2012 at 07:37 AM.

The Following User Says Thank You to blokecalledkev For This Useful Post:
showkot45 (08-10-2012)
Old 08-10-2012, 06:17 PM   #8
(male)

showkot45 HB User

hi it me again,i went to my gp today my gp said there is a risk but most likley its not happend.i think i messed up my life it all about confusion now,i scard to think about sex now,what shell i do? that was my first time.i want to be 100% sure that i dont have hiv,can you tell me how long does it take 6month,1year or more then that.if i go to rapid test is that ok?its name alere determine rapid test.is it ok,plase help me,i never been worried in my life like that.

Old 08-10-2012, 06:49 PM   #9
(male)

showkot45 HB User

plase someone answer me plase,

Old 08-10-2012, 09:30 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by showkot45 View Post
plase someone answer me plase,
you do not have hiv.
NOBODY has EVER been infected with hiv thru oral sex.

there is NO other answer.

any thing you do past this point to have any worry
is a waste of time and life is too short for that.

The Following User Says Thank You to smiteler For This Useful Post:
showkot45 (08-11-2012)
Old 08-11-2012, 10:17 PM   #11
(male)

showkot45 HB User

sorry boss just one more question i m not gonig to post anymore. i read in internet site name is the body they said there is repoted cases people infected thru oral sex,thats why i m worried,and second question is do you know if any one used condom for sex but he or she got hiv?is condom not safe???that will be big help.plase

Old 08-12-2012, 02:09 AM   #12
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Condoms are 100% safe in the prevention of HIV, oral is not a risk and their are NO reliable repaorted cases of HIV transmission from Oral sex. This is based on studies over 20 years with couples where one partner has HIV the other dose not. So you being the first, no chance.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

The Following User Says Thank You to Apollo123 For This Useful Post:
showkot45 (08-12-2012)
Old 08-12-2012, 05:26 PM   #13
(male)

showkot45 HB User
Re: please help me.

firist of all thanks apollo and everyone.now i think i can sleep for a bit.this mistake made my life hell.i never think in my life i will face this problem.i m not sexually active.if i go for 3month rapid test and 6 month test or if i go for normal test in gov clinic is it will be clear hiv is not my problem?i want to marry this year what do u think?shell i have to wait for 10years?if i fell any symtoms like hiv shell i go for hiv test or shell i go for my gp?plase your answer will help me to move on my life.thanks

Old 08-12-2012, 06:03 PM   #14
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User

you having hiv is not your problem.
understanding it and your phobia over it is
where the problem lies!

you should seek professional help
to see you thru it.
good luck

Old 08-13-2012, 01:13 AM   #15
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Have you read the post's? You didnt have a risk of HIV period. Now as for testing, 3 months is conclusive as per the current CDC guidelines.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Closed Thread