It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2012, 11:21 AM   #1
(female)

amberx0 HB User
SO scared all over again,i feel like dying :(

im losing my mind because i got every hiv symptoms there is please help you helped clear my anxiety so much until i went and looked again and seen this guy said he was freaking out because he googledhiv rish and said his looked simular to it, well one of the things ive been experiencing lately is peeling skin on my hands so i went to go to google and the first picture was of peeling hands, i clicked on it and it brought me to this website that said hives were also a skin condition when you conracted it which is omsething i didnt know ebfore, and ive also been having hives but thought nothing of it cause ive recently discovered i have allergies. now my mind set is all screwed up and im conviced again and my anxiety levels are gonna go through the roof i talked to my doctor about it and he said the symptoms were most likely from anxiety and he gave me an hiv test which turned out neagtive but im nowseond guessing that i took it too early. please help im freaking out.
im not sure of the exact day but its kinda like a vicious cirlce no ? because the stress is caused due to the symptoms, so why would the symptoms be from the stress?
but im pretty poisitive it was the 3 month mark thats the only thing thats keeping me sane !
all my symptoms since this started
first symptom: dry mouth, i was walking to the store one day ( after the test ) and my mouth went completly dry, water did not help one bit, and then for like 2 weeks after that i had dry mouth in the morning and it went away
the second symptom i noticed: sneezing,runny nose, no cold
the third one i realised was possible swollen lymph nodes, i had a tightness feeling on my neck, i dont know what a lymph node feels like but i was almost positive i had/have one
he fourth was weight loss and im not talking 2 pounds, about 2 months prior i checked my weight and i was 126, i didnt eat a lot because of my aniety and slight dry mouth and i was 119! this was huge for me because the last time i weighed under 120 was grade 9. and a bunch of small(er) symptoms like frequent urination,easy bruising etc, i just wanna be me again, i feel like im 100% positive at this point.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-15-2012, 11:38 AM   #2
(female)

amberx0 HB User
Re: SO scared all over again,i feel like dying :(

the list does on too, i used to have night sweats for like a week or 2 and my hands get tinlgyy

.. also, i always see people post well i took all these test (gen1 gen2 ) or w.e and im so confused, im in canada idk how it works in america but i just went to the lab got a blood test and it came back negative he said, is there diffrent tests or something :S

Last edited by amberx0; 08-15-2012 at 11:41 AM.

Old 08-15-2012, 12:08 PM   #3
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

You never had a risk of hiv and i agree with your doctor, anxiety is your issue once again.

I mean this in the best possible way, but you need help for your mental state and rambling on forums is not going to help you one bit. Its time you got help, but mentally, so please please get some help love, because we cannot help you, you didnt have a risk but your issues are far and beyond what wecan help you with.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

The Following User Says Thank You to Apollo123 For This Useful Post:
amberx0 (08-21-2012)
Old 08-15-2012, 01:38 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

All your symptoms are pretty much what I had when I was first diagnosed with allergies. Nothing new there. Have you tried posting in the allergy forum? Leave out the stuff about HIV because it's completely irrelevant to your symptoms since you had no risk. You may also want to consider posting in the anxiety forum because anxiety causes a lot of the same symptoms too. I've had panic attacks bad enough to make me think I was having a heart attack. Of course I wasn't but it sure felt that way. Point being, none of this has anything to do with HIV so there's nothing more that can be done in this forum.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kszan For This Useful Post:
amberx0 (08-21-2012)
Closed Thread