It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2012, 09:25 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

needhelp999 HB User
Advice Needed!

Hi Please help me, I had a protected sex 3 weeks ago to be precise on 5th of aug, later i asked her if the condom broke she said, no it did not ( i think it did not ). status of that female is unknown but she claims she is negative.
Two weeks later i had sore throat i believe it still exists now but no fever but i feel warm as if i have temp in my body, no cough or cold, i was feeling headspining, and feverish but on temp as fever few days
after this incident, ( i know this has nothing to do with ARS as it doesnt show up this soon )..I feel this sore throat will not leave anyway soon and i also developed a mouth ulcer on back of my mouth occasional chills..
pls help me on this..

Old 08-24-2012, 09:32 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

joggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB User
Re: Advice Needed!

Protected sex = you don't have an HIV concern = find something realistic to worry about

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-24-2012, 11:22 PM   #3
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Condoms have been proved to be 100% safe in the protection against HIV, thats why people use them. If the condom failed you would have been left with a rubber ring around the base of your penis, as that was not the case you an be assured you had protected SAFE sex. You have nothing to worry about.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 08-25-2012, 03:13 AM   #4
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by needhelp999 View Post
I had a protected sex 3 weeks ago .....

pls help me on this..
Buddy you need to reread what I have bolded. You had protected sex. Please help yourself and stop fabricating an HIV concern; you were not at a risk of an HIV infection.

HIV is spread, sexually though unprotected anal and /or vaginal sex, it is not spread though protected sex.

Kevin.

Old 08-25-2012, 10:46 AM   #5
Inactive
(male)

needhelp999 HB User
Unhappy Re: Advice Needed!

Thanks all for your support, i did develop a two rash on my face in this period but soon in a day it went away, when i did develop i was feeling itchy..Is this anything to do with HIV? i don't know how to stop these concerns it keeps pinging me.i am trying to take a deep breath now.my mind is constantly thinking of it..

Old 08-25-2012, 01:54 PM   #6
Inactive
(male)

needhelp999 HB User

Sorry guys I forgot to say this.. A week before this incident I did have oral sex..licking vagiana for few seconds but no intercourse with an unknown lady in a club..are these symptoms pertain to these?

Old 08-25-2012, 03:22 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

joggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB Userjoggen HB User

Oral sex is not a risk for HIV infection. Nothing you did was a risk, there is a not a chance in hell that you were infected.

Old 08-26-2012, 12:10 PM   #8
Inactive
(male)

needhelp999 HB User

The real stress has started now, my sore throat and burning sensation that i was saying is gone but i developed mouth ulcer at a position i din't develop anytime before..previously i was thinking its just because of the anxiety i was getting this hot burning in the throat but i am wrong..I am also getting yeast infections frequently..not getting sleep in the night thinking of it..

Old 08-26-2012, 12:25 PM   #9
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

Buddy are you actually reading the relies? You were not at risk of an HIV infection and there is no point in posting your ailments here hoping somebody will tell you what the cause of them is. If you are so concerned go and see a doctor, you cannot be helped any further on an HIV forum just because you have convinced yourself you were at a risk of an HIV infection when you clearly was not.

Kevin.

Old 08-26-2012, 01:09 PM   #10
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

We can only give you facts, its your choise if you belive it or not, but this forum is not here to diagnose any symptoms you dream up.

So to end this, either accept the advise or just take a hiv test.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 08-26-2012, 01:47 PM   #11
Inactive
(male)

needhelp999 HB User

guys, what i am experiencing now is anxiety for sure, but i don't know if these symptoms are coincidental or no..never in my life i felt this tension or anxiety..i have no one here to say offline except posting in this forum..I just wanted to say i really appreciate you guys and i am thankful for you help and suggestions..this forum gave me confidence and somewhat relief after what i am going through these days..

Old 08-26-2012, 02:32 PM   #12
Inactive
(male)

Buddy you are only going through what you are going through because you have completely invented and fabricated an HIV concern for yourself. Rather than allowing your over active imagination to keep running way with itself why doesn’t do yourself a massive favour. Get of HIV forums, shut down your PC, go for a walk and take a deep breath.

You are not helping yourself by continually coming onto an HIV forum. All you are doing is reinforcing your own belief that you have an HIV concern. You do not. If you are so stressed about this, go and see a doctor, you are not helping yourself by being here. You cannot be helped here with your anxiety, stress and irrational fears.

Kevin.

Old 08-28-2012, 02:34 PM   #13
Inactive
(male)

needhelp999 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by blokecalledkev View Post
Buddy you are only going through what you are going through because you have completely invented and fabricated an HIV concern for yourself. Rather than allowing your over active imagination to keep running way with itself why doesn’t do yourself a massive favour. Get of HIV forums, shut down your PC, go for a walk and take a deep breath.

You are not helping yourself by continually coming onto an HIV forum. All you are doing is reinforcing your own belief that you have an HIV concern. You do not. If you are so stressed about this, go and see a doctor, you are not helping yourself by being here. You cannot be helped here with your anxiety, stress and irrational fears.

Kevin.

Thanks Kevin! I want to ask you does ars symptoms come all at one because I got diahera and mouth ulcers after the sore throat and flu like illness, also I am feeling fatigue too

Closed Thread