It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2012, 08:44 AM   #1
(male)

Zxcvbnmnbvcxz HB User
Urgent need advice about HIV

Need help.i have a protected sex with CSW in the middle of may.. And because of my body feel not good (fatigue) i have a HIV test on august 22nd..and thank God is no reaction or negative..but now i still have problem at my tounge and skin problem..im very scared and worried..did the test will go wrong? Did i need to take another test?my lab doctor said to make sure i have to come back on october??

Please advice..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-28-2012, 08:48 AM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User
Re: Urgent need advice about HIV

You had protected sex is not a risk of hiv and your test has proved this with a negative result. Their no need to test again but you must understand this point. Condoms are 100% safe in the protection against hiv transmission, use them and you will be fine.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-28-2012, 10:19 PM   #3
(male)

Zxcvbnmnbvcxz HB User

Thanks for the respons..but before protected sex,theres oral unprotected..are there any possible invected?? Now my skin still dry,and when i press it become red..also my tounge stil have like pimples..and sometime headache..and i feel like people dont want to communicate with me..and a little neck problem..

Whats should i do?? Im so stresed and scared about HIV negative can be positive.. Or there any possible another ilness??please help..

Old 08-29-2012, 08:46 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

SOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB User

No idea whatsoever. But one thing can be ruled out as the cause.....wait for it....HIV is NOT causing it!

2 things, again....You had protected sex.....ZERO risk for HIV.
You had a 100% conclsive HIV test......YOU DON"T HAVE HIV!!!!!!

Move on already. What is affecting you is beyond this forum. To still think HIV is an issue is silly.

Old 09-12-2012, 04:50 AM   #5
(male)

Zxcvbnmnbvcxz HB User

hey again.. now im facing a fever that come and go.. i just want to ask once again, are 3 month after the exposure is the valid test?? i have a exposure on may and now september i got a fever that come and go.. please advice..apollo and sotm..

Old 09-12-2012, 06:46 AM   #6
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

My last post.

You never had a risk and 3 months is conclusive.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Closed Thread

Tags
hiv