It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2012, 02:52 PM   #1
(male)

kontrol HB User
oral sex and hiv

hey,
2 days ago i had oral sex with a prostitute, i didnt have any cuts, or sores on my penis and i didnt ejaculate in her mouth. however, i dont know her status and assuming she had bleeding gums, sores or open cuts in her mouth or throat, is it possible for me to contract hiv? assuming as well that i removed body fluids from my penis that came into contact with the blood in her mouth, is it possible to contract hiv? what are the risks? plz help asap.. really worried.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-28-2012, 03:13 PM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User
Re: oral sex and hiv

Hiya, lets not assume or do "what if's" lets stick to facts.

Well she is nit going to have blood coming from her mouth unless your in the habit of punching their face first before sex and i dont that happened. So on that basis you would not be at risk of hiv as saliva is non infectious hence why kissing is not a risk.

Now even if their was a tiny amount of blood once again it would not be a risk as saliva makes the virus inactive.

So overall as we always state her, oral sex is not a risk of hiv and you were not at risk at all.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

The Following User Says Thank You to Apollo123 For This Useful Post:
kontrol (08-29-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-29-2012, 03:25 AM   #3
(male)

kontrol HB User

thanks alot bro..i was worried that if i had a precum and came into contact with the blood if i would be at risk ?..so from what i have gone through i aint at risk at all right..

Old 08-29-2012, 06:50 AM   #4
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Correct chap, you certainly have not been at risk

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

kontrol (08-29-2012)
Old 08-29-2012, 10:38 AM   #5
(male)

kontrol HB User

thanks again..but i was wondering coz i read in many sites before i posted my question here saying that oral sex is risky..and if there was contact between an hiv positive giver's blood and an hiv negative receiver body fluids or blood its risky..can u please educate me so i can make other people aware and what are ur thoughts on that..and the answers u gave me are u sure?..tho they gave me a big sense of relief..sorry for the disturbance caused..

Old 08-29-2012, 12:46 PM   #6
Facilitator
(male)

Their is a lot of out dated and incorrect information on the internet about hiv.

Well saliva is not a risk of hiv as it carrys no active virus, so the only conern to you would be blood and lots of it. Even if their was small amounts it would not be an issue because salvia kills the virus or to be more accurate makes in active so not a risk of hiv transmission.

The theoretical risk comes from lots of blood and that would only happen if she just had a tooth taken out and blood was pouring from her mouth and would covered on your penis but even then its only theroretical.

So as that was not case with you and lets be honest it wouldnt happen to anyone because you would not let them get near you, would you? So thats why oral sex is not a risk and dont forget its still unlikley they have hiv anyway buds.

Hope that helps

kontrol (08-29-2012)
Old 08-29-2012, 01:36 PM   #7
(male)

kontrol HB User

so am completely safe right?..thanx alot mate..reaally been of help!! appreciated..

Old 08-29-2012, 01:43 PM   #8
Facilitator
(male)

100% safe :-)

kontrol (08-29-2012)
Old 08-29-2012, 01:43 PM   #9
(male)

kontrol HB User

and some people say if blood goes thru the tip of ur penis u myt be at risk..is this true ?

Old 08-29-2012, 02:49 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(male)

SOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB UserSOTM HB User

How many times does it have to be said here? Oral sex is not a risk. Stop trying to make it one.

Old 08-29-2012, 04:11 PM   #11
(male)

kontrol HB User

am not..am just askin..do u wana tel me waeva happens during oral sex isnt a risk unless lots of blood is involved ?

Closed Thread

Tags
joggen