It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2012, 01:22 AM   #1
(male)

rahul2 HB User
Please Help!!

Hi

I am a 27 year male from Nepal .I thought I was a gay until two recent sexual encounters which made me realized I am not at all a homosexual .

I never had anykind of sexual encounters in my life before mainly because I used to fear STD mainly HIV .But from last four monmtyhs my family wanted me to get married and settled down but I was unsure abt my sexuality at that time and did not want to ruin the girl's life in case I was a GAY .And being a gay is a complete taboo in this country .You face social rejection if anyone gets to know abt your orientation which is when I decided to create a fake facebook account and decided to explore my sexuality .I met with two guys and then realization occured that I am not at all a gay ...

Here is what happened

On 25th June 2012 I met an old man(45 yearsa) in his home .We talked for 2 hrs before I decided to give him a oral sex .It lasted for 5 minutes .No *** ,pre *** and blood involved .After that he wanted to do unprotected anal sex on me .I rejected the offer saying NO WAY I am doing it withoutr a condom .He said he is a family man and does not sleep with any one and never uses condom while having sex cozx he does not like it with condom .I was terrified
that I gave a blow job to a man who is a potential HIV patient given he never uses condom .After I refused we indulged in mutual masturbation and left .On my home back I realized he had given me a coke .I actually panicked if that contained his potential HIV infected blood!!Three days later I had a sore throat which lasted fopr few days and vanished..

Again on 21st july 2012 I met another guy at my ho,me .We INDULGED in deep french kissing and he wanted me to give him a blow job .I inserted his penis in my mouth for 10 secs but did not like the taste of penis and immediately pulled out .And cleaned the bad taste of penis with a tap water .He was forcing to suck him further but I refused for I rewalized I am not a gay .We indulged in mutual masturbation and he went away..this tiome also no blood ,*** and pre *** involved .But unlike the first time this time there were some cuts in my mouth which made me terrified and I lost two nights of sleep over this and also realize he made a cut in my lips with his teeth during the deep kissinbg episode ..

I felt like a fool for indulging in such horrible encounters with random men whose HIV status I was not sure .I asked the first indirectly if he had any diseases and he said by the grace of god he is totally healthy and fine .,I asked the second man abt his status and he was rather terrified that why I am asking question like this and said he was really terrified if I was an HIV positive instead ..

Everything was going fine(even though I was living under the constant fear) until 1st of August when I suddenly had a huge rectal bleeding .I was literally passing blood instead of Stoool!!I could not tell this abt my parents for I thought It was related to HIV .I thought everything was finished and I decided to jump from the cliff .I reached the spot but just when I was abt to jump , I thought why not get tested first! I was really terrified at the idea of taking a test earlier but with this episode I thought I was confirmed positive hence did not have any fear.

On 2nd Aug ,I did the first test(38 days from the first and 13 days from the second)--Result was NEGATIVE!! It was a rapid test

But I was not convinced .So On 5th Aug ,I did the second test(41 days from the first and 16 days from the second)--Result was NEGATIVE!!

On 16th Aug ,I did the third test(52 days from the first and 27 days from the second)--Result was NEGATIVE!!

On 21sth Aug ,I did the fourth test(57 days from the first and 32 days from the second)--Result was NEGATIVE!!

On 26th Aug ,I did the fifth test(62 days from the first and 37 days from the second)--Result was NEGATIVE!!

I have taken 10 days leave from the work for I am just not able to concentrate on anything.I have lost the plot .I leave the home saying I am going to work but I go to random parks and keep crying the whole day

And the diaarrhea is not stopping (for a month now) which has worried me no end..

PLease help

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-29-2012, 01:37 AM   #2
(male)

apomorphine HB User
Re: Please Help!!

hey mate, what you are experiencing does not sound like anything HIV related. besides, your tests have shown it. though it is not conclusive but you are almost definitely 100% HIV negative.

in regards to your rectal bleeding, do see a doctor about it. from i have deduced, it sounds like you have a gastrointestinal tract problem. leave your HIV fears behind as it is pointless. and good on you for not jumping off the cliff. goodluck! x

The Following User Says Thank You to apomorphine For This Useful Post:
rahul2 (08-29-2012)
Old 08-29-2012, 01:50 AM   #3
(male)

rahul2 HB User

I would have seen the doctor by now but I had a fear it may be related to HIV hence could not go with my parents .I think I should go all alone .

Oh god why did I do something so stupid .I am dying each and every moment because of guilt .

Old 08-29-2012, 02:05 AM   #4
(male)

apomorphine HB User

Rectal bleeding is NOT an acute retroviral syndrome. I can assure you that 100%. go see a doctor about it. You might have some obstruction in your descending colon (distal large intestine). Even if your doctor asks for a blood test, he will NOT test you for HIV without your consent and you don't have HIV anyway so that doesn't matter. The doctor might want to see some changes in your blood that may help him diagnose you such as your iron level.

Don't worry about what you did, most people have similar problems, including me I am getting my blood test result tomorrow so fingers crossed! Stop worrying about HIV, cos seriously mate, that would be the last thing you would have to be worrying about.

rahul2 (08-29-2012)
Old 08-29-2012, 04:51 AM   #5
(male)

rahul2 HB User

Your words are really helping me .Just read your thread and your situation is not much different from mine .All I did was oral sex too which is supposed to be safe but I just can not stop worrying ..Hope your test goes well.

And ya with huge amount of blood involved I would have tested positive if it was related to HIV..

Old 08-29-2012, 04:58 AM   #6
(male)

apomorphine HB User

I'm glad they helped you . I guess what you can get out of this is that you are not alone. Thousands of people are on the same boat as us and there really is no need to worry at this stage. Should this be taken as a lesson, you will save your self from needless worries in the future. I strongly suggest you to go see a doctor and get your rectal bleeding manage! Goodluck with everything and thank you! I hope everything turns out okay for me tomorrow so I can move on with my life. Cheeeeers.

rahul2 (08-30-2012)
Old 08-30-2012, 11:11 PM   #7
(male)

rahul2 HB User

Hi guys ,thanks for your encouraging words..

Apomorphine:Congrats on your negative result .Have a great life ahead..

Apollo:I have gone through majority of your posts and the way you deal with the members is really admirable.

And here is the update guys!
I finally went to the doc .Turns out the antibiotics that I took was the reason behind the rectal bleeding .I should have avoided it ater the bleeding episode but kept taking it which made the entire thing far too worse .I have been prescribed metrondiazole(flagyl) which should improve the situation.

And since today was 42nd day after the second encounter (considered to be window period for oral sex) I could not resist from taking another HIV test!The result was negative .I think I should leave the HIV fear behind and move on with my life...

This board solved my problem.Can not thank you guys ..God bless you all

The Following User Says Thank You to rahul2 For This Useful Post:
Apollo123 (08-30-2012)
Old 08-30-2012, 11:28 PM   #8
(male)

apomorphine HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul2 View Post

Apollo:I have gone through majority of your posts and the way you deal with the members is really admirable.

I finally went to the doc .Turns out the antibiotics that I took was the reason behind the rectal bleeding .I should have avoided it ater the bleeding episode but kept taking it which made the entire thing far too worse .I have been prescribed metrondiazole(flagyl) which should improve the situation.

And since today was 42nd day after the second encounter (considered to be window period for oral sex) I could not resist from taking another HIV test!The result was negative .I think I should leave the HIV fear behind and move on with my life...

thank you and gooluck with your life.

Old 08-30-2012, 11:49 PM   #9
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul2 View Post

That you for the kind words, i hope you didnt read all 3700 posts

Im glad you went to the doctors and more so found the answer to your problem. Many will keep posting here for answers that cannot get resolved on any forum and you have done that in swift time and resolved it.

Im glad your going to move on now, so enjoy the weekend and all the best

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Closed Thread