It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2012, 08:04 AM   #1
(male)

Lpshrtr HB User
ARS Symptoms?! Help!

Could I be experiencing ARS symptoms at 10 weeks?! (read bottom questions if at anytime you feel like skipping) My poops is green, I get bad gas now like everyday, and today I have this dull pain in my left lower back. It's not even like really a pain, I just don't know how to explain it. I have a left armpit pain. Yesterday I think I had a fever but I took Tylenol and that was that. 10 weeks ago I had sex with a girl about my age in a bathroom. She was a white girl and I wore a condom but I only penetrated her for a second. I was nervous and had a hard time keeping it hard and sometimes the condom was loose but never fell off because I held on to it. I got unprotected oral. And her vagina was bleeding so there was some blood on my condom. I'm worried that blood could've gotten into like a cut or something because I had a scab on my crtoch from a pimple. I did see a doctor after it on 3 multiple occasions. I had no fever, no rash, just a sore throat from post nasal drip which I was taking sudafed for which made the liquid I had in one ear irritate one of my tonsils. I saw two doctors the second one being my primary.the first one said I'm overreacting and stressing myself out. I told her I used protection and she said in your case your chance of risk is pretty much 0. Second doc I talked to him about it and he said he ordered one for me just because I asked. He ordered an HIV test for me before too, one of those yearly annual check up things. Tested negative two years ago when I was 15. Anyway do ARS symptoms show up at 8-10 weeks in a normal person ie not compromised immune system already? I have a test ordered already but I'm just so scared of taking one. What are the chances of a teen getting HIV from another teen? What percent of people who think they have ARS/HIV actually have HIV/ARS

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-02-2012, 08:11 AM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User
Re: ARS Symptoms?! Help!

By what i could take in you had protected sex, so no you didnt have a risk of hiv.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 09-02-2012, 10:29 AM   #3
(male)

Lpshrtr HB User

So am I just imagining symptoms? Idk I'm just worried the condom was loose but still on my penis and didn't came off, and the odds of it have holes hopefully are low because I just bought a box and it was wrapped in unopened plastic

Old 09-02-2012, 10:40 AM   #4
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

Hi,

You are worrying needlessly, you had protected sex. And no there are no holes in condom, if there were due to friction they would cause the condom to fail. Condoms are designed that if there are small tears or even holes in them they fail completely. This failure is apparent to both parties and would not go unnoticed.

Nothing you have posted is in anyway symptomatic of a primary HIV infection and given the fact you were not in the slightest way exposed to HIV you should stop worrying about it. Your primary doctor as hit the nail on the head, you are over reacting (grossly) and you should work with this doctor to figure out what, if anything, is wrong with you. You cannot be offered an online diagnosis here or on any internet forum for that matter.

Nobody, not a single person, as ever contracted HIV through protected sex, you will not be the first.

Kevin.

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 09-02-2012 at 11:13 AM.

Old 09-02-2012, 10:41 AM   #5
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Condoms dont have holes so your not at risk buds.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 09-02-2012, 04:08 PM   #6
(male)

Lpshrtr HB User

Yeah but would symptoms show up 10 weeks later or am I just freaking out? And my poop isn't green anymore haha, is the ARS rash noticeable? I hears its raised and blotchy, and red. I sometimes have blotchy spots on my chest but they aren't raised, it litterely looks like its my skin color. Does the rash hurt? Like I feel this thing on my bottom left abdominal like something's biting my skin. What does the rash feel like?

Old 09-02-2012, 04:15 PM   #7
Inactive
(male)

blokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB Userblokecalledkev HB User

Are you reading the replies or did you miss this?

Quote:
Nothing you have posted is in anyway symptomatic of a primary HIV infection
As you have already been advised your ailments have got nothing to do with HIV because you were not exposed to a HIV infection.

There is a sticky thread at the top of this forum detailing the type of advice you can and cannot be given within this setting, please read it. You cannot be offered speculative opinions on what your ailments maybe caused by. The only way and I mean the only way you can find out what is the cause is to go to the doctor.

The only advice and opinion you can be offered on any HIV forum is an opinion on the risk you may have been at. The opinion here is that you were NOT at a risk of an HIV infection.

Kevin.

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 09-02-2012 at 04:19 PM.

Old 09-02-2012, 04:34 PM   #8
(male)

Lpshrtr HB User

I read it and at first it was depressing, but then it calmed me down a bit, in your opinion and anyone else who's on this forum should I go get tested? I'm probably freaking out over symptoms that aren't even there. I remember 2-4 weeks after I had protected sex I was taking my temperature everyday

Old 09-02-2012, 04:46 PM   #9
Inactive
(male)

Buddy you had protected sex for one second and you want to test for HIV over it? Of course you don’t need to test for HIV.

Look mate I advise you strongly to not engage in any form of sexual activities with anybody else until you get your over active imagination in check and wise up a bit. You clearly have emotional issues which are beyond the scope of this forum and I now suggest you post your concerns elsewhere. There is a hypochondria forum that could maybe offer you support and advice on your concerns but they do not belong here.

Kevin.

Last edited by blokecalledkev; 09-02-2012 at 04:50 PM.

Closed Thread